Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Back on the steak and eggs, gave it up  for 2 weeks during the holidays and my weight increased. Has taken me 4 days to get back where I was before 15 days of eating what I wanted. So I’m where I was 3 weeks ago, will try not to do that again.

Still, I’m around my lowest in over 6 years, and will be under 300 by Monday.Going to be tough to watch 6 NFL playoff games with no carbs, but I’ll manage

81CE9CDA-DC65-4980-8F5E-D60614C7691B.jpeg

7D18145C-4184-442F-A5A8-775903E36575.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Lentils stewing on the hop now.

Lentils, Large hamhock, onion, large amount of fresh chopped gralic, some mixed spices, can of peeled tomatoes, salt

low temp simmer for several hours.....   multiple meals -  cheap and delicious

lentils.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

I’ve absolutely nailed cooking krakow down to a tee, don’t even really need holy basil, normal basil is close enough.

They sell the Thai Basil in Waitrose, but if there isn't any left , then I use the normal one .. nice and easy , very quick to make , plus I use the Tilda Jasmine rice , just microwave for 2 mins 

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

They sell the Thai Basil in Waitrose, but if there isn't any left , then I use the normal one .. nice and easy , very quick to make , plus I use the Tilda Jasmine rice , just microwave for 2 mins 

As you probably know Holy basil is the correct one mate, but most recipes say normal basil is better than Thai basil if you can’t get option one.

Edited by Sangsom

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I've been using the wrong one ... will try with Holy Basil next week  👍

You’re unlikely to find it in the normal supermarket, you’ll need to try the oriental ones. In all honestly the key is to get the balance of the sauces you put in right, not having holy basil doesn’t make a massive difference.

• Like 1