Obituary/RIP Recent Passings (Threads Merged)

Glasseye

Well if you look at how fast Anne was going (and how well she was driving) I would say there was a fair chance she could not stop....Drunk I think not...This looks more like a person hanging on for dear life not a sloppy drunk...

Edited by fforest

3 hours ago, fforest said:

Well if you look at how fast Anne was going (and how well she was driving) I would say there was a fair chance she could not stop....Drunk I think not...This looks more like a person hanging on for dear life not a sloppy drunk...

I don’t know what to say….Was she really THAT messed up on booze/pills, was it (gulp) intentional? I see stupid drivers doing stupid things daily, but 85 mph in a Mini Cooper in a residential area with homes on both sides? Takes a while just to get up to that speed, AND also to stop, unfortunately. 

I always liked her, especially in Donnie Brasco. The whole Ellen thing got her blackballed for a while, apparently. Plus she’s had most of her immediate family die prematurely, cant find the link but it’s lots of people. Add in the alleged abuse by her Dad, I guess the lady lived in pain. Still, what a way to go…..

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, fforest said:

Not sure what you're getting at "This looks more like a person hanging on for dear life". Maybe not drunk, but quite probably high on drugs.

Anne Heche's blood test revealed narcotics in her system: LAPD

Another vid showing her hitting a garage, then speeding away.

• Surprised 1

On 7/28/2022 at 3:17 AM, forqalso said:

1950’s child star Tony Dow died today, after yesterday’s erroneous announcement of his death. He co-starred in the show Leave it to Beaver.  In 1983, when I was stationed in Okinawa, I ran into him on BC Street. Literally, ran into him as he was exiting a souvenir shop with his wife. We spoke for a moment, he was touring with Fonzie and the rest of the USO show.  He seemed like a nice guy.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/tony-dow-dead-wally-cleaver-leave-it-to-beaver-1235326146/

Some serious memories there.....

2 hours ago, nadia said:

just heard this morning my old mate phil elliott who owned the cafe ole on the 6 died of a heart attack coxy may have known him

I'm pretty sure I remember meeting this fellow myself some years ago when I used to stay and hang around on Soi 6 - nice guy and may he RIP...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...