What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

6 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

What worries me is that I am eating Wagon Wheels, fish and chips, pies, chocolate chip cookies, occasional beer and wine and other snacks and yet I am losing weight.  

Agreed thats worrying,  at least you are on to it and getting checked out.

I have had to try so bloody hard, pattaya for 2 weeks i put 10lbs back on, so quickly 

1 minute ago, Baldylocks said:

Agreed thats worrying,  at least you are on to it and getting checked out.

I have had to try so bloody hard, pattaya for 2 weeks i put 10lbs back on, so quickly 

Got a chest X-ray on Monday.  Pretty sure I am just suffering sinusitis which a good dose of anti-biotics will cure, the weight loss, well i am working very hard for an old codger.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Just found today a new shop in Hounslow that sells nothing but Russian and Ukrainian food and drink!!! This is heaven on earth!!! So now tucking into a bottle of Olobon premium. 

DEEA641E-D05B-461B-B73D-07E68087B91C.jpeg

90FEF127-D4FE-4876-A96B-3B2E4B585F35.jpeg

I knew of Polish shops but Ukrainian and Russian, that is a find.

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

I grew up in Hounslow,Barrack Road opposite Hounslow Heath,with the army barracks at the other end of the road.Where is that shop,i probably know the area?.

Fucking Hounslow massive on here.😀

Yeah, at least 3 of us now!!!

This is on the London Road, in between Nando's and the British Heart Foundation Furniture Charity shop. @Horizondave you will know where I mean!

Just now, Sherlock said:

Yeah, at least 3 of us now!!!

This is on the London Road, in between Nando's and the British Heart Foundation Furniture Charity shop. @Horizondave you will know where I mean!

I know London Road,used to work just off it in Isleworth.Not been around that way in about 25 years roughly.Was born in Hammersmith but my parents moved to Barrack Road when i was a toddler,and lived there until i was 18.Stayed in the area for another 7 or 8 years.

London Road holds bad memories as i got done for drink driving when i crashed into a bus by Isleworth fire station.😀

12 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I know London Road,used to work just off it in Isleworth.Not been around that way in about 25 years roughly.Was born in Hammersmith but my parents moved to Barrack Road when i was a toddler,and lived there until i was 18.Stayed in the area for another 7 or 8 years.

London Road holds bad memories as i got done for drink driving when i crashed into a bus by Isleworth fire station.😀

Yeah, same road but further down. Shop is pretty much directly in front of Hounslow bus station.

1 minute ago, Sherlock said:

Yeah, same road but further down. Shop is pretty much directly in front of Hounslow bus station.

I know that parade,used to live down a road just off the one that runs down the side of the bus station,by Hounslow East tube station,just before i moved to Hayes.Forget the names.

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

I grew up in Hounslow,Barrack Road opposite Hounslow Heath,with the army barracks at the other end of the road.Where is that shop,i probably know the area?.

Fucking Hounslow massive on here.😀

Had my first kebab in Hounslow and our local mini cab company was Lampton Taxis. Asian fellas in Datson cars pulled away in 1st gear got to 15mph then straight into3rd.....judder judder judder 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AJSP said:

Had my first kebab in Hounslow and our local mini cab company was Lampton Taxis. Asian fellas in Datson cars pulled away in 1st gear got to 15mph then straight into3rd.....judder judder judder 

Lampton school was our enemy as i went to Heston just up the road from it.

Ex page 3 girl Maria Whittaker was in my year at Heston school.Remember her being the hottest girl in my year,had tits that big when she was about 12.😀

2 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Page 3 🙏🙏🙏.

Always remember telling people I lived in Twickenham to avoid the stigma..l then moved to Windlesham

Hounslow was a dump back when i was a kid in the 70's/80's.Was like living in Delhi.Fuck knows what it looks like now.

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Hounslow was a dump back when i was a kid in the 70's/80's.Was like living in Delhi.Fuck knows what it looks like now.

I think it’s referred to as Lower Richmond 😎

will be there’s in 2 weeks time 

11 hours ago, galenkia said:

The whole area will have changed but if you like different foods Hounslow may just whet your appetite. Even has a Turkish restaurant now..............and if you like Indian, well it is well represented.