Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Shows the integrity of the guy, and also shows he has a good business brain.  He's absolutely done the right thing here in all sorts of ways.

And i agree with what in a roundabout way he's saying, it's good to get it and get it over and done with. 

Personally i think everyone is going to get it now with this variant, though he might have got Delta, and with Omicron being so mild for the vast, vast majority unless you have say, co morbidities, sooner the better in many ways IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

21 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Shows the integrity of the guy, and also shows he has a good business brain.  He's absolutely done the right thing here in all sorts of ways.

And i agree with what in a roundabout way he's saying, it's good to get it and get it over and done with. 

Personally i think everyone is going to get it now with this variant, though he might have got Delta, and with Omicron being so mild for the vast, vast majority unless you have say, co morbidities, sooner the better in many ways IMO.

I agree, Phil has been totally transparent through this whole shitfest, here's wishing him and his staff a speedy recovery.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

Popped in last night for the first half of Liverpool v Burnley.

HRH Khun Phil not on the throne but good line up.

Probably been posted before but signs for Le Pub now at both ends of the street ..... Walking St one hidden but other one very prominent. Had one with Bee and moved on .... 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 2/14/2022 at 3:10 PM, nampla69 said:

Probably been posted before but signs for Le Pub now at both ends of the street ..... Walking St one hidden but other one very prominent. Had one with Bee and moved on .... 

How long you in town for mate?

Still searching for Lord Lucan on Shergar m8......

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

How long you in town for mate?

Till Friday ......... we need BM John Luke or Blue Streak urgently come to the Forum for the second half .......

all the seating has changed in El Pubo. Those nice little tables and chairs all gone.

Bee ask me You like ??? ............... I say look like ....... Shhhhhhh !!! 

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Last post ..... not that one .... Feb 15th. Is this young man's watering hole still open ?

If so might pop in for the first half of something next few days ....... 

Is the Baggie still alive and in one piece ..... ??

Still alive as of two days ago. Cued up his latest video for the "My Ex-GF Shot Me" scene. :default_2guns:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

…must have been his day off.  I was in with a mate for lunch and didn’t see phil either.  The lone girl working was running around like crazy….manager/owner running a lean lunch crew !

3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Last post ..... not that one .... Feb 15th. Is this young man's watering hole still open ?

If so might pop in for the first half of something next few days ....... 

Is the Baggie still alive and in one piece ..... ??

Was just thinking the same myself. We’ve popped down from Oop north for a few days…

10 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Was just thinking the same myself. We’ve popped down from Oop north for a few days…

Dry sherry or two Friday AJ  ........ ??? Thinking shout out for anyone in town .... if Phil is still compus mentis. I'm in Laos just now ..... 

Never met young DangleBerries be good to catch up ...... 

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Dry sherry or two Friday AJ  ........ ??? Thinking shout out for anyone in town .... if Phil is still compus mentis. I'm in Laos just now ..... 

Never met young DangleBerries be good to catch up ...... 

I’m partial to a drop of amontillado, so will be up for that - enjoy Laos 

• Thumbs Up 2

…usually have my meals at Le Pub @ lunch time.  Running behind all day yesterday, so mixed it up and had a late dinner there.  As usual, 2 pkates

1. pork fried rice.  Excellent!

2. Chili - very very very tasty!!!

…would have liked a bit of shredded cheddar or jack cheese on top along with finely minced onion and possibly a dolup of sour cream, but regardless both were great!!!

1F43148B-596D-458A-A8CC-3E22E6223702.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1