COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

2 hours ago, tommy dee said:

i cant presume re other countries but we use it all the tim ehere.  most cases here too of death had underlying medical conditions too

I just guess some people classify birth as an underlying cause.

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Looks like he only broke the Internet in Thailand. Logged on to a server in the US and was able to see his donations page.

£25 million in donations. Just amazing!

Screen Shot 04-19-20 at 09.07 AM.JPG

in our sunday paper here in OZ some UK goverment Minister talking about a knighthood for the Captain,

he would be a great choice better than some of weird ones over the last 100 years.

cause I was promised KGB, but think they was talking some mob in Russia.

think they was saying "give me to" not "give to me"

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

I have just donated £30 to his great cause. 

NHS staff have been heroes during this crisis. 

Well done you.

Don't forget the social care staff. Working in care homes with hardly any PPE and earning little more than the minimum wage.

They are proper angels.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Well done you.

Don't forget the social care staff. Working in care homes with hardly any PPE and earning little more than the minimum wage.

They are proper angels.

Plenty of unsung heroes that don't get the pay and thanks they deserve. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, KWA said:

Good to see you got the ones with the "Adjustable taper lever for precise cutting lengths".

You don't want your first home haircut to turn out badly.

Can you elaborate?

I want to give the missus as much 'pointers' as I can before I let her loose. 

Or i'll be self isolating by choice. due to the nick of my barnet 😁

8 hours ago, fforest said:

The movement is growing....lol

There's a psychological link between conspiracy theories and ...

LOL

Good to see you take things with a good sense of humour as usual, and the way they were intended.

Sadly, well for them anyway, not everyone is in possession of a sense of humour.

7 hours ago, Aqualung said:

The use of a mirror front and back of the head is advisable..... Its only when you've fooked up your haircut you realise that what you see in the mirror is in reverse to what actually happens. Buzz cut all the way Krapow, don't bother trying to style yourself a mullet. 

No idea what a buzz cut is, things are not looking good here 😁

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, and this is unprecedented, but this report into the UK Government's handling of this is very damming. 

That Gove when questioned about it this morning, said I had one or two elements 'off beam' tells you it's pretty much true.

https://archive.is/20200418182037/https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/coronavirus-38-days-when-britain-sleepwalked-into-disaster-hq3b9tlgh

All that said, i'd rather try and get through this first, then when we have some stability, have post mortems. we need to pull together, though again if there was negligence, it needs highlighted so as not to continue or happen again.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Krapow said:

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, and this is unprecedented, but this report into the UK Government's handling of this is very damming. 

That Gove when questioned about it this morning, said I had one or two elements 'off beam' tells you it's pretty much true.

https://archive.is/20200418182037/https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/coronavirus-38-days-when-britain-sleepwalked-into-disaster-hq3b9tlgh

All that said, i'd rather try and get through this first, then when we have some stability, have post mortems. we need to pull together, though again if there was negligence, it needs highlighted so as not to continue or happen again.

They certainly got things wrong alright, but just pause and think, imagine this was being handled by Corbyn, Abbott and McDonnell.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, dcfc2007 said:

They certainly got things wrong alright, but just pause and think, imagine this was being handled by Corbyn, Abbott and McDonnell.

Absolutely, Abbot currently more interested in trying to play the race card and divisive Politics.

#racistvirus 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grayray said:

in our sunday paper here in OZ some UK goverment Minister talking about a knighthood for the Captain,

he would be a great choice better than some of weird ones over the last 100 years.

cause I was promised KGB, but think they was talking some mob in Russia.

think they was saying "give me to" not "give to me"

regards

grayray

Sir Thomas Moore...eeeer...hopefully history doesnt repeat

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

That's been crossing my mind.... they'd still be thinking about what to do, even with 5, or was it 5 million cases...

Just now, Stillearly said:

I don't think it matters what Labour would have done , but what the Government actually have done ...

Fully agree. Too many "what if" or "if only"s , even in that report mentioned above ....  Hindsight is a wonderful thing...