You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

Yeah OK, a little over the top but......the kid comes out in all of us at times LOL!  I took my Son when he was like 14 years old with some friends back in San Jose, Calif many years ago to see "The Undertaker" at SAP Arena right? That particular night he was taking on "The Rock" in the main event. 

He always came out to this extravaganza....I tell you his entrance is impressive....no fire that night, but it was worth every penny. Love his sidekick "Paul Bearer" too.  I tried to learn how to roll my eyes back in my head.....I failed miserably. This is one big dude.....I will hire him to be my security team, when I am downtown on my next tour....The Nigerians will stay far away from me 💪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Yeah OK, a little over the top but......the kid comes out in all of us at times LOL!  I took my Son when he was like 14 years old with some friends back in San Jose, Calif many years ago to see "The Undertaker" at SAP Arena right? That particular night he was taking on "The Rock" in the main event. 

He always came out to this extravaganza....I tell you his entrance is impressive....no fire that night, but it was worth every penny. Love his sidekick "Paul Bearer" too.  I tried to learn how to roll my eyes back in my head.....I failed miserably. This is one big dude.....I will hire him to be my security team, when I am downtown on my next tour....The Nigerians will stay far away from me 💪

In a business with so many premature passings, he must have maintained a half decent lifestyle to still be kicking

• Thumbs Up 1

This happened only a mile from me sorry about the French.....Quick summary

16 year old boy who has an anxiety problem brushed against a girl's head scarf getting off the bus.....Arab schoolmate says he is a racist who did it on purpose and must pay for insulting Islam. While everyone is filming and watching, they make the kid get on his knees, mimicking either execution or prayer. The piece of shite sucker punches him at least 4 times, busting teeth and probably forcing the kid into leaving school

Don't care if he is a minor, this is inexcusable.....We are not under Sharia law.....yet. Where the hell was the help for this kid, he could have been a vegetable FFS ! Arrests were made, suspensions too,  but what if 15 Whites did the same to a minority? Different outcome and level of outcry, no?

• Like 1
  • Sad 3