You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

This guy Chatreeo is pretty well known on You Tube here for his Guitar reviews etc. The thing I find funny is that here and all of SE Asia, there are tons of “knock off’s” that very much resemble a Gibson Les Paul. Ok I get it, they can do it and they sell well. This particular one if you click on the link below in his video “Music Planet” sells for 3,690 Thai Baht = $108 USA??  Crazy, but my Son has a real Gibson Les Paul and it costs alot more for sure. But…I guess with Chatreeo, he gets these for free and does reviews and with him as you can see,  he takes a $108 EKO Style P90 Guitar made in China and he can make it sound just like a real Les Paul. 

Granted he has some “special effects” that help….but still for $108 USA not bad. My Son told me alot of guys know who he is, even in USA. At 5:30-8:00 of this video, I like this particular sound he plays, but at 8:07- 10:07 is where he “makes his money” and he could have been the next Eddie Van Halen.

Wifey tells me he has been given 113 different Guitars over the last 16 years to play and review….not a bad gig huh? 

IMG_1599.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

This particular one if you click on the link below in his video “Music Planet” sells for 3,690 Thai Baht = $108 USA??  Crazy,

I don't know how they can make these for the price let alone make a profit. I paid 12K bht for my Fender Strat EC signature ''blackie'' and 10K bht for my SG Standard AY signature, both sourced from China, now there's a surprise lol

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

1. The girl is very hot 🔥

2. The living area in these apartments is tiny ...  no cat swingers need apply ..

3. No pollution in Pattaya at the moment 

Looks high spec but as you say way too small for everyday living and the price 🙄 Lovely gal 👍

• Like 2

David Strachan included footage this week of a thai lady crossing a street and not looking in both directions before doing so - with sad and painful consequences.

A timely reminder to us all - its all over and done in under 20 secs or so -

Video should start @ 3:16 -

Credit David Strachan

• Sad 2

52 minutes ago, Zeb said:

David Strachan included footage this week of a thai lady crossing a street and not looking in both directions before doing so - with sad and painful consequences.

Credit David Strachan

used one to cross at foodland last week, some cunt nearly took me out.  needless to say he got the full finger blast and a bang on his door.  madness

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Zeb said:

Credit David Strachan

1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

used one to cross at foodland last week, some c**t nearly took me out.  needless to say he got the full finger blast and a bang on his door.  madness

Thats Pattaya for you ehh guys, i walk that SD and SB stretch regularly when in Patts as i always stay at the LKM in SD, ya take your life in your hands whenever your out walking on the roads without pavements.  

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

^^^ Lucky no one was on the stairs when the idiots drove through the railing.

There were several people on the stairs just a minute prior (in the video) -- three women, possibly Asian tourists by their look.

Hijacked Doordash car, young thieves trying to make their getaway. At the end of the first video three of them head down the street; two had skateboards.

. . .

Flipped Car On 19th Likely Carjacked, Gun Reported at Scene, Suspects Still at Large

https://sfist.com/2023/07/24/flipped-car-on-19th-likely-carjacked-gun-reported-at-scene-suspects-still-at-large/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

...ya take your life in your hands whenever your out walking on the roads without pavements.

You got that right.

I once paid a bar maid to walk me across Silom Road at 6am after a hard night of drinking at my favorite all night Patpong Bar Beer. Couldn't see straight enough to get across the busy road to stagger home to my Silom Soi 3 condo.

I had a talk with my daughter before she left for TH last week. I told her to look every which way before crossing a street; no motorbikes w/o a helmet; and watch out for daytime mosquitos when on her grandparent's farm in Sisaket.

It's going to be a long month... 

. . .

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2