Introduce yourself to the Forum

Hello everybody. Joined a while ago but just started visiting these forums and hope to contribute. I am a recently retired American thinking about retiring in Thailand. If not I plan to make a couple of 1-2 month visits there each year. Hope to meet some of you at the next meetup in Pattaya.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Allover said:

Hello everybody. Joined a while ago but just started visiting these forums and hope to contribute. I am a recently retired American thinking about retiring in Thailand. If not I plan to make a couple of 1-2 month visits there each year. Hope to meet some of you at the next meetup in Pattaya.

Welcome and enjoy. 

On 8/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, edelweiss said:

Hello to all,  I think I will spend some time reading all the newbie info.  My first searches were for the best manbag and are beards accepted?

Welcome to the forum, if the answer isn't easily available, just start a new topic, if it's been asked before it'll get merged, either way, it'll get answered.

The forum has a mix of Expats , former Expats,  regular visitors and first time travellers, and all are welcome.

Edited by Butch

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Welcome to the forum, if the answer isn't easily available, just start a new topic, if it's been asked before it'll get merged, either way, it'll get answered.

The forum has a mix of Expats , former Expats,  regular visitors and first time travellers, and rampant homosexuals like me, all are welcome.

What he said 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/2/2018 at 6:43 PM, Lanzalad said:

Welcome to the forum.

As a NEW MEMBER you will need to post into this thread/topic before you gain access into the main forum section.

All you need to do is to say hello to all the other members and tell us a little bit about your self.

Untitled.png

Hi guys! I am Nathan, Leaving in Bangkok for 3 years now. Loving Thailand and i am always looking for new tips or new places to visit. I will happy to read your feedbacks and I do know now a little bit about this country!

See ya!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nathbkk said:

Hi guys! I am Nathan, Leaving in Bangkok for 3 years now. Loving Thailand and i am always looking for new tips or new places to visit. I will happy to read your feedbacks and I do know now a little bit about this country!

See ya!

Welcome and enjoy. 

Hi Guys

Bobbyg here. From the UK. Been coming to LOS since 2006

Memeber of Pattaya Addicts and Just stumbled on this forum. Coming to Patts in just over 2 weeks staying at LK Metro.

Hope to provide and gain valuable information on here

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Bobbyg said:

Hi Guys

Memeber of Pattaya Addicts and Just stumbled on this forum. Coming to Patts in just over 2 weeks staying at LK Metro.

Hi Bobby, welcome to 24/7. Where you a member of Pattaya Live, Blackburn fan used to be in our Fantasy Footy league at the time?

2 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Hi Bobby, welcome to 24/7. Where you a member of Pattaya Live, Blackburn fan used to be in our Fantasy Footy league at the time?

Yes, yes i was mate. You have an amazing memory?? What was your name on Pattaya Live?

Just now, Bobbyg said:

Yes, yes i was mate. You have an amazing memory?? What was your name on Pattaya Live?

Its Gazza54 mate, remember you well Bobby, how many Manager of the Months did you win?:default_biggrin:, and you ended up winning the 20k baht prize money one season put up by Ian that had the Chinese restaurant on Lengkee.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Binlid said:

Its Gazza54 mate, remember you well Bobby, how many Manager of the Months did you win?:default_biggrin:, and you ended up winning the 20k baht prize money one season put up by Ian that had the Chinese restaurant on Lengkee.

Ah yeah i remember you well too Gazza54 mate

Yeah freak of a season i think! Won about 6 Manager of the month plus the main prize. Was it Ian from China Garden? Cant remember. 

Nice to hear from you bud

Just now, Bobbyg said:

Ah yeah i remember you well too Gazza54 mate

Yeah freak of a season i think! Won about 6 Manager of the month plus the main prize. Was it Ian from China Garden? Cant remember. 

Nice to hear from you bud

Yes that`s the one mate. Glad you finally found us here Bobby. I think you will enjoy our forum, we dont allow any of the crap that blighted PL.

48 minutes ago, Bobbyg said:

Hi Guys

Welcome to T247

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Poul said:

Been calling Thailand my home since 1982, although past few years i have been working abroad on various assignments. Still got my home in Thailand

3 hours ago, Bobbyg said:

Hi Guys

Welcome and enjoy. 

• Thanks 1

Hi, 

Just signed up. I have traveled to Thailand 6 times since 2009. Mainly for Muaythai which has taken me from the urban jungles of Bangkok to the countryside of Buriram. Some of the best times of my life have been in Thailand but I haven't been since 2018 and worried about some of the changes since COVID. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Jayjay said:

Hi, 

Just signed up. I have traveled to Thailand 6 times since 2009. Mainly for Muaythai which has taken me from the urban jungles of Bangkok to the countryside of Buriram. Some of the best times of my life have been in Thailand but I haven't been since 2018 and worried about some of the changes since COVID. 

Welcome from a fellow newbie

• Like 2