Post a picture showing the weather where you are now.

john luke

5 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Woke up to -5C this morning with overnight snow, and forecast promising lows in the minus teens and highs below zero for the next few days - I do believe winter is here:

rsz_img_2134.jpg

I really could not live where you live, I hate the cold.

• Thumbs Up 6

17 hours ago, galenkia said:

I really could not live where you live, I hate the cold.

Well, I'd probably freeze my butt off in your country too because it's a wet cold there - I can recall being in Vancouver once when it was -5C and it was dreadful; this morning it is -15C and calm, and the sun is still coming up for a lovely bright day so it's not all that bad, especially with all of the wet weather we have had this month so  far. Time to start putting out treats for my neighbourhood magpies:

rsz_img_2136.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/21/2023 at 12:04 PM, Golfingboy said:

@maipenrai Wow it sure has shifted in a hurry for you up there. Heard Nunavut already saw their first 30 below that's crazy, we had a Humidex of 33 in Montreal, I believe not 10 days ago. Return to normalcy now, 13C and rainy.....I swear it has rained at least 80% of every day since May

Yeah, but where in Nunavut? It's a big area and some of those communities are way far north - I've only been to one Nunavut community, Resolute Bay which I think is the second farthest northern settlement, and it was -1C, snowing and blowing on August 3 when we arrived, coming from 35C in Yellowknife - no wish to return to anywhere in that part of the country...

• Thumbs Up 1