What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Right now, waiting for my girlfriend to finish making dinner. We went to the Old Market in Naklua today. Sunday is crowded enough, worse with a Thai holiday coming up. But that is some very nice seafood, and we bought a lot. 

Life is good lads.

Lying in bed with my ankle feeling like its on fire.Started hurting beginning of last week and got worse and swelled up.Took Ibuprofen and Deep Freeze gel and that killed most of the pain.As i'm on my feet at work all day i wanted to give it a good rest this weekend so have been lying on my bed most of the weekend.Woke up at 3am for the MotoGP races and it seemed okay.Went back to sleep about 8am then woke up about 9.30 and it was hurting like hell.

Maybe just slept awkwardly and it will ease up soon.

23 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Feeling a little hung over this morning. The vodkas did not go down yesterday, quite as I had planned. 

Got to pack up my gear for band rehearsal this afternoon and I am not looking forward to it for once 

Also feeling rough after a good day. Doing nothing today watch the football and catch up with some stuff i recorded over the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Nope.

Going straight down without a fight at this rate.

At least you are still making the effort to go to the games when you can.

Manure go 3 or 4 games without a win and the grounds half empty as everyone stays at home in London.

Good win for us at Ipswich yesterday.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, galenkia said:

At least you are still making the effort to go to the games when you can.

Manure go 3 or 4 games without a win and the grounds half empty as everyone stays at home in London.

Good win for us at Ipswich yesterday.

Through thick and thin mate.

Looking like you's could finish mid-table relatively comfortable.

P.S see you at loftus road next season.

• Thumbs Up 1