What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just returned from a very enjoyable night out with my swedish mate hogan and his big titted thai wife ......fuck ! They are big. 

Enjoyed a lovely indian meal then found a direct flight on skyscanner via thai airlines for £477. I know ,I know .i still haven't booked anything yet. The TG will have to blow the cobwebs off her credit card and get it booked . 

No chance of a jump tonight as the painters and decorators are in ! Good job I had a chok wow earlier . 

Yes , I'm a bit drunk ! 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Just returned from a very enjoyable night out with my swedish mate hogan and his big titted thai wife ......fuck ! They are big. 

Enjoyed a lovely indian meal then found a direct flight on skyscanner via thai airlines for £477. I know ,I know .i still haven't booked anything yet. The TG will have to blow the cobwebs off her credit card and get it booked . 

No chance of a jump tonight as the painters and decorators are in ! Good job I had a chok wow earlier . 

Yes , I'm a bit drunk ! 

It sounds like The Chang has you in it’s warm embrace. 🤪👍

6 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Enjoying the sticky heat and Bangkok smells as I await the missus to show up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Do you smell that musty smell when you leave the plane entering BKK through the tunnel... ?