What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

13 hours ago, KhunDon said:

Had two teeth pulled yesterday, so still a bit sore in the gums. Very surprised how little blood there was!

Just visited my old Secondary Modern C of E school this morning, for my yearly Flu Jab.  

They run a clinic there two days a year for all local residents to get their jab and a heart fibrillation test.

It’s been 50 years since I was last there. Seems smaller than I remember, but of course it’s not, it’s actually a lot bigger and the smell is still the same!

I had one out a couple of years ago, I was surprised how big it was, could have been from a fkn horse! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

I know ....boring to some but I booked a flight (£52 ) for a 4 night stay in sweden . The TGs son and his girlfriend are off to LOS for 3 weeks and I can't stand the mere thought of the TG being all alone for that length of time lol ! 

What one does for a shag eh ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I know ....boring to some but I booked a flight (£52 ) for a 4 night stay in sweden . The TGs son and his girlfriend are off to LOS for 3 weeks and I can't stand the mere thought of the TG being all alone for that length of time lol ! 

If ya need any help you only have to ask !!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Aqualung said:

That's a good price

Got back from work yesterday at 5 pm, bought some wine and beer and now I have just woken up in bed. What the hell happened. 

It has been a busy week and I had every intention of watching the footie, cooking pie and chips and getting a few down me.  Next thing I know is waking up this morning at 0730 am, no alcohol touched my lips and no pie inside me.  No wonder I am 12 stone 8 lbs.

This work thing has a lot to answer for   .....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Got back from work yesterday at 5 pm, bought some wine and beer and now I have just woken up in bed. What the hell happened. 

It has been a busy week and I had every intention of watching the footie, cooking pie and chips and getting a few down me.  Next thing I know is waking up this morning at 0730 am, no alcohol touched my lips and no pie inside me.  No wonder I am 12 stone 8 lbs.

This work thing has a lot to answer for   .....

I bet you lost the hour as well, when you forgot to put your clocks back. 🤣

15 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

I bet you lost the hour as well, when you forgot to put your clocks back. 🤣

Luckily my phone updated and 7.30 was 0730 and more than 12 hours kip works for me obviously needed.

Just need to update the cooker etc now....

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Luckily my phone updated and 7.30 was 0730 and more than 12 hours kip works for me obviously needed.

Just need to update the cooker etc now....

We have two steam ovens and I can never seem to get the minutes on the clocks to match up. There is always a minute difference between the two and it bugs me. 🤬