What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Sherlock said:

Enjoying watching the chaos of the Russian invasion of Ukraine as I enjoy my breakfast at the ibis hotel in Kyiv! Oh to holiday in a war zone!!

As long as everyone is wearing their masks, and the Russians have up to date vaccine passports for the border ...

• Haha 2

Enjoying the huge influx of birds at my feeders the past few days (seasons changing). So many types I can't even list. Attached is a pic of a couple Eastern Bluebirds, a huge favorite for many folks (including me).

I'm also enjoying a fabulous birding app. called Merlin (it's free). Incredible app. 

bluebirds.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just put a deposit down on an e bike , delivering 3/4 weeks 

27116948-34D8-4D8F-AD2B-272CC11C8E91.jpeg

Hate the things with a passion.  Was one of the lowlights of my last few months in London have them fly by me on the pavement. The vehicle of choice for muggers, drug dealers and general scum.

Enjoy your purchase 😉

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Hate the things with a passion.  Was one of the lowlights of my last few months in London have them fly by me on the pavement. The vehicle of choice for muggers, drug dealers and general scum.

Enjoy your purchase 😉

Mine is for the countryside and to assist with hills , no muggings I promise ..  🙂 555

11 hours ago, Krapow said:

As long as everyone is wearing their masks, and the Russians have up to date vaccine passports for the border ...

Strangely people are still wearing masks in a war zone! 

Just spent 2 hours in an underground bomb shelter, as word was Russian attack jets were over flying Kyiv at the time!

Edited by Sherlock
  • Sad 3

17 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Strangely people are still wearing masks in a war zone! 

Just spent 2 hours in an underground bomb shelter, as word was Russian attack jets were over flying Kyiv at the time!

I know saying 'stay safe' seems like empty words presently but hope you can keep away from those Ruskies and get out when you can. That applies both to you and your lady.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

I know saying 'stay safe' seems like empty words presently but hope you can keep away from those Ruskies and get out when you can. That applies both to you and your lady.

She's lucky. She is already back in her home town which is a 9 hour drive from Kyiv. Meanwhile im stuck here with absolutely no way out of this shitshow!!

1 hour ago, Sherlock said:

She's lucky. She is already back in her home town which is a 9 hour drive from Kyiv. Meanwhile im stuck here with absolutely no way out of this shitshow!!

Stay safe. Looks like many are stocking up with petrol and heading for the Polish boarder. With international flights suspended, its going to be almost impossible to get back to UK unless you can get to a neighbouring country for the time being. Don't envy you. Hopefully, Russian troops will not try and take Kyiv, but who knows what the madman is planning. Keep us posted 

• Like 2