What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, maipenrai said:

I've started to replace the remaining fluorescent light tubes in my home with LED bulbs from Amazon instead - I decided to keep the existing fixtures so just have to bypass the ballasts and wire the light sockets directly - very easy to do; however the new LED tubes are quite delicate and have to be handled carefully - what a difference once they are in, though. 

Saved a chunk of our electric bill by swapping our incandescent bulbs with LED's a few years ago. Amazon is by far the best place to get them as well 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Just taking a look at "Mina" from yesterdays trip to the coffee shop. 

Take a guess what country she was born in? 

DSCN9451.JPG

Romania or Kazaksthan or some fecking ...stan.

Like the bamboo plants Yes mate .... 

10 hours ago, galenkia said:

Where do I sign up for the coffee, cake and cap club?.😀

IMG_20220306_103628.jpg

Jacksonville Jags cap? Think they are going to be at Wembley in 2022.

Packers at Spurs will be crazy expensive, If I was going to splash I'd go for the New Orleans Saints game. Having been the "home" team at Wembley for a while when I could walk to the ground, would say dispassionately the new Spurs ground is a way, way better venue.

Worth investing a small slug of your pay off seeing a game there. I'd happily though catch a couple of games one at Spurs and one at Wembley.

Apologies for the off topic post!!! 

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Packers at Spurs will be crazy expensive, If I was going to splash I'd go for the New Orleans Saints game. Having been the "home" team at Wembley for a while when I could walk to the ground, would say dispassionately the new Spurs ground is a way, way better venue.

Worth investing a small slug of your pay off seeing a game there. I'd happily though catch a couple of games one at Spurs and one at Wembley.

Yeah, definitely once dates are announced. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Who are the Jags ?    lol

Chicago Bears Logo Alternate Logo (1999-2016) -  SportsLogos.Net

• Haha 1

Just out of the shower...

Last night i went through an old bag I thought was empty, but it wasn't. I found something that i wanted to use in the shower this morning - No, not a massive buttplug. 

It was old bottle of shampoo. However the smell took me back a few years...

It was the last morning in soi 11, 2nd road. Washing my hair and a girl - lets call her Dow, as i have honestly forgotten her name - was down on her knees polishing some other parts of my body.... 

A nice little memoire from the shampoo "thief"

20220307_065825.jpg

Edited by Lirchenfeld
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Last night i went through an old bag I thought was empty, but it wasn't. I found something that i wanted to use in the shower this morning - No, not a massive buttplug. 

It was the last morning in soi 11, 2nd road. Washing my hair and a girl - lets call her Dow, as i have honestly forgotten her name - was down on her knees polishing some other parts of my body.... 

20220307_065825.jpg

Its strange how a smell can whisk you back to a good time,still have a few shampoos and conditioners from bkk,and pak nam pran last year,did have dynasty ones from a few years ago but there long finished,reminds us we need to go back again.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

20220307_065825.jpg

Putting nail polish on your toes?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Its strange how a smell can whisk you back to a good time,still have a few shampoos and conditioners from bkk,and pak nam pran last year,did have dynasty ones from a few years ago but there long finished,reminds us we need to go back again.

Amazing isn't it. I'd love to be enjoying the sweet fragrance of a 2nd Road storm drain as I'm trucking down to Soi 6 for a late afternoon Leo about now.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Krapow said:

Russia

Nope....

22 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Poland ?        555555555555555 !

Nope...

20 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Romania or Kazaksthan or some fecking ...stan.

Like the bamboo plants Yes mate .... 

Nope....nice try.

20 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Iraq

Nope...

12 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I'm going to say Lebanon......

Nope....a few of her " friends" from Sat..the theme was " Spring Bride" day at the shop!  I kid you not. 

The big reveal tomorrow if no one figures it out.....you guys are close though. She has a cool accent, got here when she was 7 years old when her family immigrated here. Of course I always ask them to speak some of their native language to me.....it didn't help LOL! 

DSCN9452.JPG

55 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Nope....

Nope...

Nope....nice try.

Nope...

Nope....a few of her " friends" from Sat..the theme was " Spring Bride" day at the shop!  I kid you not. 

The big reveal tomorrow if no one figures it out.....you guys are close though. She has a cool accent, got here when she was 7 years old when her family immigrated here. Of course I always ask them to speak some of their native language to me.....it didn't help LOL! 

DSCN9452.JPG

Bulgaria?. 

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Nope....

Nope...

Nope....nice try.

Nope...

DSCN9452.JPG

Ukraine ... I'd offer her and her mates shelter from the storm ......... Greek ??