What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Sitting on the train in malmo. Opposite me is the stereotypical Swedish blonde. Maybe 20 years old. I cannot help comparing her to the 43 year old tg. When the young Swedish lass gets home she'll probably study a bit. Watch TV and have an early night. 

Whilst when I get to Halmstad the tg will have a beer poured for me. A green curry ready to eat and it wont be long after finishing those that her knickers will be off and she will half fcuk me to death. I hope!!! 

All this traipsing around on planes and trains at Xmas has its benefits. 

Happy Xmas chaps! 

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Sitting on the train in malmo. Opposite me is the stereotypical Swedish blonde. Maybe 20 years old. I cannot help comparing her to the 43 year old tg. When the young Swedish lass gets home she'll probably study a bit. Watch TV and have an early night. 

Whilst when I get to Halmstad the tg will have a beer poured for me. A green curry ready to eat and it wont be long after finishing those that her knickers will be off and she will half fcuk me to death. I hope!!! 

All this traipsing around on planes and trains at Xmas has its benefits. 

Happy Xmas chaps! 

Bloody cold in that underground station now, or are you departing upstairs?

40 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Bloody cold in that underground station now, or are you departing upstairs?

Been on the train since Kastrup Sherlock. Just left Bostad station. I'll be in the gf (sorry halmstad in 15 minutes). 

It's bloody cold though and a cm or so of snow lying around.