What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

5 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Sorry Gal. Never been a hooligan and never really had a love for Adidas trainers. Although I have had a few pairs over the years. 

My preference is very soft leather so I've always gone Reebok. I absolutely hate plastic coated leather. 

You can get shot for a new pair of Air Jordan's.

I have been "downsizing" for three years now. Still getting rid of shit.

10 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Be thankful if your feet are a common size and you live in a place where you have plenty of product to choose from - I have big and wide feet and have a hard time finding my size in my small community; I always buy a new pair of quality runners/trainers - whatever they are called in your home place - before an extended trip overseas and last year I had a hard time finding a pair to fit me here; this year I got lucky and found a pair  right away, wish it was always this easy. I'll keep wearing them when I get home and by the time the next trip comes around they'll be worn enough that I will be ready for another new pair. 

Would you not just wear a nice pair of sandals, space for all your bumps and deformities on your feet?

Where you live is year round climate for them :default_biggrin:

shopping.webp

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

Do you open them, or look at them as an investment?.

It's that fucking Blue Light card!

Every time i get an email saying 20% off Nike or JD Sports or whatever, i can't control myself, ending up buying an exact same pair i already have, but have forgot about :default_biggrin:

IMG_2594.gif.96780ba95c7bc2b6546c75e868614071.gif

Edited by Krapow
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

It's that fucking light blue card!

Every time i get an email saying 20% off Nike or JD Sports or whatever, i can't control myself, ending up buying an exact same pair i already have, but have forgot about :default_biggrin:

IMG_2594.gif.96780ba95c7bc2b6546c75e868614071.gif

At least all 15 of mine are different.😂

• Haha 1

Just completed amending my Qatar Airways flights from a monthly trip in March to the month of June.

In view of my recent health issues I did not feel confident I will have recovered sufficiently by the 2nd March to get the most out of the trip.

• Thumbs Up 3

I went to Big C Pattaya Tai this morning to buy Mont Clare for the weekend (Yeah Right). Whilst there I bought two lottery tickets each ending in 737 .....

The shallow minded of you will think I chose that number because of how lucky the passengers were on that flight ... But my analysis was much more in depth than that!

Y'see yesterday I had a delivery from Tesco Lotus. I packed all the shopping away, went back outside and spotted a bundle of 100 Baht notes on the ground, obviously from the motorcye delivery man...  So I called Lotus and told them to send him back...

He was a very happy chappy when I handed the money over to him...And his number plate ended in 737 !!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 6
  • Surprised 1

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just got an email literally 2 mins ago, Nike 20% off.

That's the morning f***d 🤣

Screenshot_20240110_100936_Outlook.jpg

Mate, you want to see my house, it’s like a Castore warehouse. 
I will be supplying them soon.

Bipolar is a fucking expensive illness.

😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

Just completed amending my Qatar Airways flights from a monthly trip in March to the month of June.

In view of my recent health issues I did not feel confident I will have recovered sufficiently by the 2nd March to get the most out of the trip.

Wise thinking. 

I have been wondering how you have been doing recently. Give it proper time.

There are things here that your body will have to readjust to on your next visit, such as balance. Even though you may regain your strength to confident levels before, your body needs time to adjust to the different environment. Things like walking on uneven pavement, different levels on steps, etc. etc. You will be using different movements and muscles. Things we used to take for granted. Also bacteria and weather diffierences.

When I sometimes mention "it's all about the rhythm", this is the type of thing I am talking about, not just with music but with everything.  

Took me quite a few weeks to get my equalibrium, sense of direction, and awareness in synch when I moved into this house. It's already been a year. Time sure flys.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On bus to suv airport,Emirates flight is to Barcelona,couldn't check in online happened on way out from Barcelona aswell for some reason,only 4 seats left on first leg to dubai,ain't picking one as its the £80 ones with extra legroom so they'll have to give me one anyway I'd imagine or upgrade.

5 hours in barcelona the fly to ams on to aberdeen.

Missing these sunsets behind kang krachang hills already.

20240110_182756.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I went to Big C Pattaya Tai this morning to buy Mont Clare for the weekend (Yeah Right). Whilst there I bought two lottery tickets each ending in 737 .....

The shallow minded of you will think I chose that number because of how lucky the passengers were on that flight ... But my analysis was much more in depth than that!

Y'see yesterday I had a delivery from Tesco Lotus. I packed all the shopping away, went back outside and spotted a bundle of 100 Baht notes on the ground, obviously from the motorcye delivery man...  So I called Lotus and told them to send him back...

He was a very happy chappy when I handed the money over to him...And his number plate ended in 737 !!!!

Good man ! Good man !     Seriously... I knew there was a reason I like you (even though we have never met).

Can't think of much else though....   :default_friends:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

On bus to suv airport,Emirates flight is to Barcelona,couldn't check in online happened on way out from Barcelona aswell for some reason,only 4 seats left on first leg to dubai,ain't picking one as its the £80 ones with extra legroom so they'll have to give me one anyway I'd imagine or upgrade.

20240110_182756.jpg

When you coming back ?

Watching the haunting start, and two one foot high black guys trimming my plants. 

Lazy bastards ain’t done much, the old lady has been here ages.

I love my ghosts.

Get some Amlodipine, it’s great 👍 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

@Stillearly

Just made my first Gusto order. £16.60 and delivery Saturday.

Never expected it to be so cheap.

Look big portions as well, one dish would probably last all day.

Nice one mate.

Brilliant , look forward to seeing the pics 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

20240110_182756.jpg

My Israeli mate tells me the land close to your residence is being readied for a housing estate. That's the word from my mate who says he doesn't think the noise will be welcome and he may move.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

My Israeli mate tells me the land close to your residence is being readied for a housing estate. That's the word from my mate who says he doesn't think the noise will be welcome and he may move.

There definitely building something soon,when they start I don't know,looking to move out cha am way maybe this year sometime so hopefully be after that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sittin in suv airport waiting to board.

Just booked an suv car for 3 days at a bargain price of £58 ! obviously as its winter,crampons come tomorrow for the boots into tiso on Friday to hire the ice axe,high pressure over Scotland with little snow expected so can't wait to slog it up those munros,hopefully get some good photos,might be an inversion if I'm early enough.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Sittin in suv airport waiting to board.

Just booked an suv car for 3 days at a bargain price of £58 ! obviously as its winter,crampons come tomorrow for the boots into tiso on Friday to hire the ice axe,high pressure over Scotland with little snow expected so can't wait to slog it up those munros,hopefully get some good photos,might be an inversion if I'm early enough.

Usually your posts are clear as a bell for me.

- crampons

- boots

- tiso

- hire the ice ax

- munros 

- inversion

My Yank head is spinning at this moment.      5555

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Krapow said:

Would you not just wear a nice pair of sandals, space for all your bumps and deformities on your feet?

shopping.webp

I'm afraid I can't see the shopping.webp picture you posted here - this "webp" stuff is always hidden to my Mac for some reason. I used to walk up to 25km a day around Pattaya and sandals just don't measure up to good quality runners when you are spending that much time on your feet. I do have a pair of open sandals that I wear for beach days or Songkhran but never wear them here at home; and I have plenty of other types of footwear here as well, something to deal with every season or activity. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

I'm afraid I can't see the shopping.webp picture you posted here - this "webp" stuff is always hidden to my Mac for some reason. I used to walk up to 25km a day around Pattaya and sandals just don't measure up to good quality runners when you are spending that much time on your feet. I do have a pair of open sandals that I wear for beach days or Songkhran but never wear them here at home; and I have plenty of other types of footwear here as well, something to deal with every season or activity. 

When I lived in Patts 80 % of the time I wore sandals. During that period of time I learned the appreciation of a good pedicure.

Up here in CM it's "trainers" only.    BTW - I got a good chuckle out of your comment mentioning "whatever you call them" in a previous post. I always think the same thing. We used to always call them "tennis shoes". 

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Brilliant , look forward to seeing the pics 👍

I think I chose all pasta dishes I. Have forgotten already.

And they give a two hour delivery slot closer to the day ,

They sounded really promising.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Krapow said:

shopping.webp

I have a couple of pairs of thermal motorcycles socks he can wear in winter as I don’t have a bike anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1