What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

37 minutes ago, matthewh said:

exacteley.thats why I am doing the cottage pie.i enjoy it

If I had more time I’d definitely cook the evening meal 3 times a week. I’m an average cook but I enjoy it and willing to try new recipes 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AJSP said:

If I had more time I’d definitely cook the evening meal 3 times a week. I’m an average cook but I enjoy it and willing to try new recipes 

I love it,it calms me down after work.go through the door and switch off.yes I have a few aprons.lol.

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Been having a cider,Netflix,youtube and forum day.

Waiting for it to get a bit warmer and will get out on the bike at the weekends.Currently just using it for the commute.

Did a bit of mx  in my early 20’s and had a 125NSX ( from memory) when I was 19  but I’m off bikes now 

5 hours ago, AJSP said:

Is your missus a good cook Matt? Mine is on Thai food but not as good as me on uk food🤫

Mine is and can do good western food.

She was a cook for many a year and when we moved to the UK she started watching cooking shows and writing down the details. She would then cook a meal from what she had seen. The majority of western meals she cooked were top notch. A few needed tweaking but now there is never an issue. Her biggest complaint to me is it is very hard to cook exciting meals for a person who does not like vegetables.

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

OK, the plan for today is further exploration of Seminyak area. 

First lunch at this French place, is on my list since 2 months and been confirmed as excellent by the guy running the Belgian place.

http://www.sip-bali.com/

After lunch I intend to have a look at this place which, from the same source, seems to be a bit of an expat hangout on Sundays.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g608486-d8458328-Reviews-707_Beachberm_Batubelig-Kerobokan_North_Kuta_Bali.html

Not sure what state I will be in after that, but maybe drop in at a bar (Santa Fe) I was in last Sunday, and have a look at Seminyak's supermarket called "Bintang Market"

I am single till Wednesday, best time to explore things exactly as I want, without "complains".....

It's a tough life being a poor jungle pensioner …….😂 🤣

Just been watching the 3 part drama 'Manhunt' that was on TV last weekend on the ITV player.Its about the Levi Bellfield murder case.Really good watch if you ain't seen it.He grew up on the estate opposite where i used to work in West Drayton,and one of the women i worked with knew him and his family.Said he was a wrong 'un even in his teens.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Just been watching the 3 part drama 'Manhunt' that was on TV last weekend on the ITV player.Its about the Levi Bellfield murder case.Really good watch if you ain't seen it.He grew up on the estate opposite where i used to work in West Drayton,and one of the women i worked with knew him and his family.Said he was a wrong 'un even in his teens.

I watched them all last week , was interesting   👍

• Thumbs Up 1

fending off phone calls cause my mum has been ringing everyone she can think of crying that iam a cvnt and have  cut down her grapevine.

Grapevine is the veranda on another level of the house and is perfectly intact.... Dementia is awesome and no two days are the same !!

late rise this morning, fed the children ( inbred fish in the pond), finished a bit of work and then a B&W moive on the telly before getting ready for lunch with a flightless bird and others.  am guessing traffic is shite so will be MC taxi from the outskirt into the centre.

minor birds in the garden are so loud people can here them when I am on the phone.  normally bastard, the cat, scares them off, she must be due for retirement 😉

• Like 1