What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just back from the gym, going to the Celtic - Aberdeen game later on.  

Just deciding if I'm going out on the beer today or if i'm gonna be sensible and take the car.

The way we've been playing its maybe best get a few beers down me😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JPK said:

Just back from the gym, going to the Celtic - Aberdeen game later on.  

Just deciding if I'm going out on the beer today or if i'm gonna be sensible and take the car.

The way we've been playing its maybe best get a few beers down me😀

Neither team have had a great start.

5 injuries to each side would do me :)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, roomark said:

Deciding wether to go out later for a few or not (U.K not Thailand)

At one point there was no debate I'd be flying out of the door WTF happened.

Life eh.. 

I'm going to nip out for a couple in half an hour then be home for the Liverpool game and dinner. Fortunately I need not go far living above me local :)

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, roomark said:

Deciding wether to go out later for a few or not (U.K not Thailand)

At one point there was no debate I'd be flying out of the door WTF happened.

Getting old like us all mate.In my younger days i was out 7 days a week,either with mates or girls,on bikes/cars,clubbing etc.,always doing something.Home was only for sleeping.

I'm just catching up on Netflix as have  been slacking last couple of days,and having a few tins.

Remember when i would be getting ready now to head out to see mates then off to a rave.

Getting old is crap.😀

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Getting old like us all mate.In my younger days i was out 7 days a week,either with mates or girls,on bikes/cars,clubbing etc.,always doing something.Home was only for sleeping.

I'm just catching up on Netflix as have  been slacking last couple of days,and having a few tins.

Remember when i would be getting ready now to head out to see mates then off to a rave.

Getting old is crap.😀

It is shite in some ways and some ways I'm ok with it (getting old)

The worse is probably when I go in the local gym and hear the lads from the weekend and what they have been up to,what birds they have been with etc lol 

Decided to stay In BTW , bottle vodka sat relaxed some old tunes , bit of TV if I want it on here checking now and again.

By the way Gal if u fancy a decent TV show, go on BBC I player now Its called "Snowfall" 1st season with 10 episodes on it

It's based in LA in the early 80s at the start of the coke/ crack era..

Pretty good mate if just finished it

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

IMG_20180929_143426568.thumb.jpg.f3b7af05e939c335feae70f84cb25d70.jpg

Nice hill walk.

I spent a fair bit of time in Coal Island just outside of Belfast in the early 90s I used to see a bird whose family were a big Irish Catholic family never had a problem and used to wake up all over the place the only Brit for miles 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, roomark said:

I spent a fair bit of time in Coal Island just outside of Belfast in the early 90s I used to see a bird whose family were a big Irish Catholic family never had a problem and used to wake up all over the place the only Brit for miles 🤣🤣🤣

I know coalisland well. Big boxing community there. It's also IRA heartlands. lol.

• Like 1

Recovering from an afternoon at the Mercure hotel beach bar where the waiter served me JD's by double dose + single shot....

Bit messy...I remember chatting up an Aussie bloke Asian wife.....thats about it. Home 4 pm and crashed in the sofa.....

Yeah, yeah, one day I'll have to stop this stuff..... but not this week !

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Recovering from an afternoon at the Mercure hotel beach bar where the waiter served me JD's by double dose + single shot....

Bit messy...I remember chatting up an Aussie bloke Asian wife.....thats about it. Home 4 pm and crashed in the sofa.....

Yeah, yeah, one day I'll have to stop this stuff..... but not this week !

Enjoying retirement is what it is all about, sounds like a great day

• Like 1

Well I was chatting with a mate about going for a beer (first in a week) but concerned the pub I was going to might be closed as I saw some shutters being put up earlier in the week.  Well of course it was closed when I got there, shut down it seems (another casualty) and all staff moved to the De Burgh Arms next to West Drayton station.

I thought no problem, there is a nice pub I remember visiting back 30 years ago on the canal that should be open, just 150 meters away.  Unfortunately it is now a gastro bar/restaurant called the Canal Cottages and I arrived to see a wedding party having their photos taken, skirted passed them to the pub (sorry I mean bar) and looked aghast as I saw no hand pumps but these awful cream flow taps.  Bloody hell no real beer just ice cold lager and ugly beer at freezing temperatures.

Walked out and headed home to get the reserves out so I have now polished off a 500 ml Tribute Ale and am presently on the Owd Roger (7.4 PC) and as TS and TA say this could get messy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1