What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just watched the movie Der Untergang, german version with english subtitles.  Youtube, in 17 short parts. (Downfall in English) About the end of Hittler.

Way better then the English dubbed version

The German actor playing Hittler is absolutely fantastic.

Edited by Thai Spice

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Just got my Virgin internet installed in my new flat;  lovely to get back on to to my laptop, can't stand using my phone for anything important except phone calls.

I'm the same mate.. hate using the mobile for the forum and the net.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Not super busy down the Plaza but most bars have a few customers. 

Sat staring across at Noody bar trying to think nice thoughts but in the back of my head I'm struggling. What she did to Saints, member of other fora, was shocking. Glad the lad got home OK. 

Yes mate, it feels like the kind of bar you don't want to support anymore.. kind of off putting after whats happened to saints.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/23/2018 at 4:15 PM, Lanzalad said:

Just spent 300 pounds online at mother care.... !

I'm sat here watching the tv and her indoors walks in and says  "mmm you watching only fools and horses'es" I say yeah. lol

Have you bought the pram yet

Lanzalad? I tried to steer my wife to getting a cheap one from eBay, but she was having none of it. Had to be an Oyster “Travel system”. Basically, a four wheel pram thing to which you attach various, very costly, attachments. A cot for the baby to sleep in when you’re out, which our son refused to sleep in, a class 1 baby car seat and a folding pram seat, with all weather hood and umbrella. I’ve bought cheaper cars ffs!

The worst thing is, he spent less time in the damn thing than it’s taken me to type this. 😟

Most of the time he spent being pushed around in a £30 folding buggy. 

1 hour ago, KhunDon said:

Have you bought the pram yet

Lanzalad? I tried to steer my wife to getting a cheap one from eBay, but she was having none of it. Had to be an Oyster “Travel system”. Basically, a four wheel pram thing to which you attach various, very costly, attachments. A cot for the baby to sleep in when you’re out, which our son refused to sleep in, a class 1 baby car seat and a folding pram seat, with all weather hood and umbrella. I’ve bought cheaper cars ffs!

The worst thing is, he spent less time in the damn thing than it’s taken me to type this. 😟

Most of the time he spent being pushed around in a £30 folding buggy. 

@KhunDon yes she has been looking at them but my sister said she wanted to take Puang shopping for one and she was going to pay for a it, which is fine by me...

Well its a wedding present and a baby present all rolled into one..

So im stepping back and i'll let them do this bit.. 😎

21 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Well Lanzalad sis better be prepared to spend £600+. 🤣 Ours is still in the attic in its box. A complete waste of money. Hardy used. 😡

My sister can spend what she likes mate.. i'll be NOT there at the time of the purchase. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunDon said:

Well Lanzalad sis better be prepared to spend £600+. 🤣 Ours is still in the attic in its box. A complete waste of money. Hardy used. 😡

50 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

My sister can spend what she likes mate.. i'll be NOT there at the time of the purchase. lol

Not a deal to be done there lads ?

• Thumbs Up 1

I cleaned the attic out with the wife the other day. Dirty, smelly, covered in cobwebs, but she’s good to the kid. 

Actually AJSP, it got damp in the garage at our last place and got mouldy and black spots on it. I was all for dumping it, but hey, my wife is Thai and we had to keep it.

She chucks nothing out, not even me. 😟

• Haha 2

On 9/25/2018 at 9:20 AM, Thai Spice said:

Just watched the movie Der Untergang, german version with english subtitles.  Youtube, in 17 short parts. (Downfall in English) About the end of Hittler.

Way better then the English dubbed version

The German actor playing Hittler is absolutely fantastic.

I watched the movie in the cinema when I was living in Ireland and it was the exact same German version. Never knew an English dubbed version existed.