What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Ffs, about 10 girls just surrounded me and put a glass in my hands with a small glass in the middle.  One two three drink.

Going to hurt in the morning.  This never happened when I was young. They taking advantage of the pissed up old guy at the bar

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, boydeste said:

Ffs, about 10 girls just surrounded me and put a glass in my hands with a small glass in the middle.  One two three drink.

Going to hurt in the morning.  This never happened when I was young. They taking advantage of the pissed up old guy at the bar

How's the head today ? 😉 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Where are you?

I was out with a mate who is alot younger than me, he took me to a local place where I wouldn't normally go. For some reason it got flooded with young totti. Must of been some celebration, maybe end of term for the 6th form as most of the girls looked 20 ish. They were in full party mode.

Great night, but been suffering all day. Just can't do it anymore. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

I was out with a mate who is alot younger than me, he took me to a local place where I wouldn't normally go. For some reason it got flooded with young totti. Must of been some celebration, maybe end of term for the 6th form as most of the girls looked 20 ish. They were in full party mode.

Great night, but been suffering all day. Just can't do it anymore. 

Thought you were in Thailand, sorry.

Hangovers get worse with age, I have looked up why. All the more reason why I try to avoid them, I don't always manage it well though.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Nickrock said:

Your doing well 10 pints ffs I would be past comatose on the floor chucking it all up

Same here. I'd be wasted by 4.

Currently on my second JD and coke as my daughter threw a massive tantrum. Screaming, shouting, chucking stuff the lot. She even busted my fan which I need to keep myself cool when sleeping in the daytime. 14 years old and she just totally lost it.

The reason?.

Facebook. fucking facebook. Trouble is, taking her phone means she can't reply which winds her up even more (which I've done). Now I'm the enemy and the bad guy, so I've retreated into my office and have put the wife in charge.

Major domestic trauma, trying to be supportive and help but I'm still the bad guy.

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Same here. I'd be wasted by 4.

Currently on my second JD and coke as my daughter threw a massive tantrum. Screaming, shouting, chucking stuff the lot. She even busted my fan which I need to keep myself cool when sleeping in the daytime. 14 years old and she just totally lost it.

The reason?.

Facebook. fucking facebook. Trouble is, taking her phone means she can't reply which winds her up even more (which I've done). Now I'm the enemy and the bad guy, so I've retreated into my office and have put the wife in charge.

Major domestic trauma, trying to be supportive and help but I'm still the bad guy.

Going through it with my eldest lad at the minute he's going on 15..

All of a sudden he's 6 foot tall getting a lot of attention at School from girls (he's half Thai in U.K)  choosing the wrong group of mates🙄 school grades are starting to suffer and the puffing of the chest has arrived 😭

It's winding me up no end no matter what I say or do it's going in one ear and out of the other he was nothing like even 6 months back 🙈 

I'll win in the end , but I don't want it to be too late for him educationally (I was a tear away at his age and really want better )..

Hard work teenagers.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, roomark said:

Going through it with my eldest lad at the minute he's going on 15..

All of a sudden he's 6 foot tall getting a lot of attention at School from girls (he's half Thai in U.K)  choosing the wrong group of mates🙄 school grades are starting to suffer and the puffing of the chest has arrived 😭

It's winding me up no end no matter what I say or do it's going in one ear and out of the other he was nothing like even 6 months back 🙈 

I'll win in the end , but I don't want it to be too late for him educationally (I was a tear away at his age and really want better )..

Hard work teenagers.

Sign him up for the local rugby colts...

• Thumbs Up 1

Back playing tennis after 3 months ... just home .......   had 3 broken ribs after fall in Jomtien ..... stop laughing you cruel heartless bastttards ..... it hurts when you fall off seawalls ... stop laughing I tell you ... 🤣😅😂 ...... I played well today in the heat and another hour or more tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Back playing tennis after 3 months ... just home .......   had 3 broken ribs after fall in Jomtien ..... stop laughing you cruel heartless bastttards ..... it hurts when you fall off seawalls ... stop laughing I tell you ... 🤣😅😂 ...... I played well today in the heat and another hour or more tomorrow. 

Will you be ready for SW19 ? 😉 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Sign him up for the local rugby colts...

I played Rugby till I was 21 nothing would give me greater pleasure , but he won't have it.

He plays for a local youth football team , but is talking of leaving that now seasons over.

My mate who I train with at the gym is an X Pro Boxer has offered to take him under his wing and get him in the gym , but he doesn't even want to do that .

Seems I'm not the only one judging by these posts 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Just bought a ticket for this.

Suzanne Vega 1640 1080.jpg

Never heard of her?

Did a search which turned up "Vega" and discovered had loads of albums including two greatest hits?

Still never heard of her.

Did another seach for "greatest hits" and still nun the wiser until I saw "LUKA."

Eureka, I remember I liked that. 🤣

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Never heard of her?

Did a search which turned up "Vega" and discovered had loads of albums including two greatest hits?

Still never heard of her.

Did another seach for "greatest hits" and still nun the wiser until I saw "LUKA."

Eureka, I remember I liked that. 🤣

Gonna need to dig out my sandals and folky/hippie gear.

Seems it's more of a semi acoustic gig rather than the full band.

I find a lot of acoustic versions of songs better than the full band songs, this being a good example.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just got in touch with my Doctors  surgery , to ask about how up to date I am with my travel vaccinations .. turns out I need boosters for Typhoid and Tetanus , booked in for next month 💉

I am due a Typhoid jab but no one in my area has any to give, apparently covid jabs have totally dominated all of the manufacturing of jabs to a point that not much else has been made.

Hope you have more luck than me mate.

• Like 1