What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On 11/18/2023 at 2:21 PM, Nightcrawler said:

Bollocks and jam rags. 👹👹

A bad Saturday start after stripping the offending paper underneath a face wall beneath a window. 

This is going to take a few coats of sealer  and a skim of plaster.

I had a feeling that damp was coming in. Looks OK as I start to remove paper from other areas. 

I am glad that I bought a decent Karcher steamer a few years a go. Saves  loads of time and effort stripping. 

I would rather be lying on the couch sipping Bloody Marys watching F1. 😢

I detest manual labour. 

IMG-20231118-WA0003.jpeg

Just finishing up, hoovering up debris etc.  A horrible week but some satisfaction that it's put out of the way and I can now relax and return to a sedentary existence.  My body is aching in places that I didn't know existed. I need a holiday. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

9 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just finishing up, hoovering up debris etc.  A horrible week but some satisfaction that it's put out of the way and I can now relax and return to a sedentary existence.  My body is aching in places that I didn't know existed. I need a holiday. 

Mate you took a big task on and completed it successfully. feel good that you managed to do it, achieved something and remember that despite everything you've suffered,  you've managed to do a shit ton of work and basically a fortnights work in a week or 10 days.

you will be hurting, that's just muscle fatigue, but mate, you've worked hard and proved that you can still keep up with us young 'uns.

Your next job is to redecorate the Gents toilets on Clapham common. The walls need to be an off white and the ceilings preferably a wipe-clean subtle shade of yellow. Report to "Jeremy" in the morning for your assignment and standard issue of KY.

Edited by Butch
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5

OMFG just witnessed one of the biggest miracles I’ve seen in sports, outside of the playoffs….Alabama needs a touchdown from the 31-yard line on 4th down with 40 seconds left, after some running around the QB completed this pass

IMG_0063.jpeg

IMG_0065.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Butch said:

Mate you took a big task on and completed it successfully. feel good that you managed to do it, achieved something and remember that despite everything you've suffered,  you've managed to do a shit ton of work and basically a fortnights work in a week or 10 days.

you will be hurting, that's just muscle fatigue, but mate, you've worked hard and proved that you can still keep up with us young 'uns.

Your next job is to redecorate the Gents toilets on Clapham common. The walls need to be an off white and the ceilings preferably a wipe-clean subtle shade of yellow. Report to "Jeremy" in the morning for your assignment and standard issue of KY.

5555555555555555555 !

8 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Oh my AND an interception for a TD on the final play…..,no lie, some people lost huge $ and/or had heart issues with 13 points those final 30 seconds….huge swing 

That's why I don't gamble, especially on sports. IMO it spoils the spirit of the sport.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Butch said:

Don’t forget to bring some sand and cement to fill in those glory holes. 🤣

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Butch said:

Yes, but a great deal.of preparation will be neccessary 

Firstly, the claw marks on the cubical wall that you made will need to be filled and sanded, along with the bite marks on the woodwork.

As,a regularly visitor to the establishment, I think the least you could do to help, would be to wash all the walls and surfaces with sugar soap to remove the caked on Semen and to replace the cubical light bulbs that you constantly remove during your arse action sessions with young Latin American men. 

• Haha 5

I watched the Mrs and daughter make a krathong and sew hems on Thai traditional dresses for tomorrow. I understand the krathong has to be made new every year. They donate the dresses after the day, so they do that every year again, too.  I again explain the concept of thimbles while they complain about sewing, which is waved off.  I guess it's just part of their holiday experience.

I'm just going to buy some thimbles before next year, maybe they'll accept them.

If I remember.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just saw this advert on Sky ..

I didn't believe it was actually real ...

am I the only one who thinks this is weird 🤷‍♂️

Haha we have exactly that Silly Sausage, it's really good for all ages - I think a copy of "Bop-It". We've had it for 4 years and never thought anything was inappropriate. "Poke me" come on there is nothing wrong with that. But i do agree there are some hints of adult humour, when you lose one comment is "you are the Wurst".