Pattaya bars / clubs that set the trend.

Butch

This can apply to recent bars, old bars or any bar that you can think of. They can be from any time, any type of bar and specifically ones that came up with either a novel idea, or made an existing idea more mainstream.

beer bars: I'm going for King Kong on Soi 6 - set the trend for really naughty bars where you could get a blowjob while enjoying a beer, in front of everyone who just really didn't care.

For GGB's I'm going for Boesche - Who pioneered the tub / jacuzzi and "show" in the tub*.

*might be wrong but Boeache sticks in the mind, plus it was a great place in the day.

come on guys, as I said in the toilets of Jenny Star Bar....

"Give it to me"

Edited by Butch

44 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Marine Bar back in the day,after the beer bars had closed you could just walk in & take your pick.

Oh yes, up the escalator, hook a left (peppermint was on the right at the top) and in you go. I used to head over the the left near the pool tables and away from the deafening speakers near the DJ booth. great times a-fishing in there.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 9/7/2023 at 5:30 AM, Butch said:

For GGB's I'm going for Boesche - Who pioneered the tub / jacuzzi and "show" in the tub*.

*might be wrong but Boeache sticks in the mind, plus it was a great place in the day.

I agree, i had a couple of lovelies take me there not longer after it opened, a great night was had by all.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Marine Bar back in the day,after the beer bars had closed you could just walk in & take your pick.

Id heard a lot about it on the old secrets board that on my first ever night in pattaya 16/17 ish years ago,is where i had my first fl,she drove me back to pbr on her scooter,what a great introduction to pattaya that was ! let the games begin.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Bars with swimming pools. My history here doesn't go far enough back, so am wondering if Black Pearl was the first, or maybe La Guinguette Club, Aqua-Deymie, or Fabrice?

Freeway on Pratumnak hill had one of the first pools with a water show I think, I first went in 2003, you would enter a room with a big glass window and watch the girls swimming around in various states of undress. Quite a nice place and has been in several incarnations since, as it used to be on a large plot of land.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Catz, Boesche, FLB, Living Dolls and back to FLB.

How many times that was my typical night out in Pattaya.

If my memory doesn't let me down Boesche had the glass ceiling and you would find a girl above your head flashing her piss flaps at you.

Living Dolls always smelled funny but I loved it. Went in there first night back after 6 months since my last trip. Service girl takes me to a table and as I sit down she whispers in my ear " Joy not working tonight would you like me to phone her?"  Six months and she remembered I always b/fined Joy at least once every trip.

Happy days.

ps. Joy always brought her latest young friend with her. Tag team.

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1