Are You Pounding Too Many Beers Lately ?

Glasseye

I rarely consume alcohol in my day-to-day life, not even chocolate with alcohol.

I will be having 2 glasses of red wine and a small glass of port wine on the 24th for the christmas dinner, and a small glass akvavit for chistmas lunch on the 25th. - That will be my alcohol intake for the remainder of the year. (excluding any alcohol conteined within the brown spot on bananas)

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 12/17/2023 at 2:51 PM, richy65 said:

I’m hammering it day and night here in Thailand. When I’m back home it’s weekends only and even then not much. I got told off by a bar girl in Bangkok last week for drinking too much!

Lol !

You must have been pretty fcuking loaded for that to happen.

55555555555555 !

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/21/2023 at 3:38 AM, Glasseye said:

For us "alkies" in here...

Love ya Gal....

I love Joe Walsh.  I met him in Phoenix a million years ago. I have never met anyone who hit the alcohol and drugs as hard as he did. I had a good friend that was a music promoter and brought a lot of the big names into Phx for performances. It was a wild and crazy time. He has been clean an sober now for a long time.

Edited by thumper63
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, East is West said:

I saw a report stating millennials  don't drink much a culture  change in UK , growing up pubs were all over the place but seem to be closing week after week ? 

Maybe had something to do with the culture change in a lot of towns in the uk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phantom51red said:

Maybe had something to do with the culture change in a lot of towns in the uk

On my visit to UK last year I was quite shocked to see my sons walk into a pub, sit down, order from the table using their phones, receive the pints brought to the table and pay using their phones.... Sure we had a great laugh the same as everybody else was too but it seemed the only place there was for social interchange was whilst taking a piss in the Gents toilets !!!!!

Thankfully we only had one in that place before going into a pub that allowed standing at the bar, had a choice of breweries, paying by cash and had a beer garden.. Fucking bliss !!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've been hitting it hard this trip,need to go on the dry for a while when I get back to the UK(maybe just a pipe dream)....

I was in Jomtien Hemingways last night,3 pints of lovely draught Tiger then(judging by my bill) I had 8 bottles of Chang whilst playing pool in the Piss Bar.

Too much for a 70yo but at least I could still walk back to the condo.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

You sure yer not Scottish?

5555555555555555 !   Have a lot of Scot blood in me mate. I have been drinking with alkies in Dumfries if that tells you something.

55555555 !

• Haha 1

My weakness is when I get around girls like these when downtown.  The 2 night Millionaire LOL!  I am always amazed at how much Sangsom and Coke I can drink, when I get in places like this you know? Never get drunk, but dam I sure do feel good.

Since I rarely drink hard liquor at all.....it is the only time when I do. 

IMG_8776 2.jpgIMG_8773 (1).jpgIMG_8771 2.jpgIMG_8760.jpgIMG_8736.JPGIMG_8735.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

5 hours ago, Yessongs said:

My weakness is when I get around girls like these when downtown.  The 2 night Millionaire LOL!  I am always amazed at how much Sangsom and Coke I can drink, when I get in places like this you know? Never get drunk, but dam I sure do feel good.

Since I rarely drink hard liquor at all.....it is the only time when I do. 

IMG_8776 2.jpgIMG_8773 (1).jpgIMG_8771 2.jpgIMG_8760.jpgIMG_8736.JPGIMG_8735.jpg

I have periods in the distant past where I could really pound them (whatever the drink of the day would be) and rarely felt very loaded or hungover.

I think a lot of us think that way.

I am chuckling though.... thinking about that pic you once posted. You were standing somewhere outside with a girl. Your shirt was hanging out and you had a shit eating grin on your face. You looked happy as could be, and very fcuked up.   lol

I wouldn't want to see any old pics or vids of me back in the day.  Probably a mess.   

I never got loaded to the gills though when I had to work early the next day or had some kind of responsibility to take care of.

Working evenings (3-11 pm) was bad. We would go out almost every night after work and could sleep it off the next day. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I have periods in the distant past where I could really pound them (whatever the drink of the day would be) and rarely felt very loaded or hungover.

I think a lot of us think that way.

I am chuckling though.... thinking about that pic you once posted. You were standing somewhere outside with a girl. Your shirt was hanging out and you had a shit eating grin on your face. You looked happy as could be, and very fcuked up.   lol

I wouldn't want to see any old pics or vids of me back in the day.  Probably a mess.   

I never got loaded to the gills though when I had to work early the next day or had some kind of responsibility to take care of.

Working evenings (3-11 pm) was bad. We would go out almost every night after work and could sleep it off the next day. 

Glass, yeah we all had many good times in Pattaya. 

This gal was from Feb 2013, 11 years ago. Me, my buddy Jim and Go Go Lover, all met up at Mike's Seafood one night for dinner. GGL took us on a go go crawl. My notes tell me that we get to "Beach Club"  had drinks, saw this gal, as we were leaving, I told her I will come back later...she said "No you won't" Finish up with those guys a few hours later, I go back and she was still there. 

Took her for the night, of course, more bars and Sangsom/Coke for me.....yeah I was litle "weathered" at this point. She was good....

Just don't ever go into Insomnia, pick a girl up there and let her talk you into "needle shots" for her and her friend. Jesus, what a hangover the next day after that night. Lesson learned, Sangsom/Coke and Needle Shots, I though I was a "Diabetic" the next day LOL! This gal was great too....told me she was a "Dental Asst" in Naklua?? In my stupidity, I actually believed her. Put my report/pics up on the Secrets forum a few weeks later, forget which BM it was, told me she was NOT a Dental Asst in Naklua!  She was always around WS looking for a mug like me??  I was devastated LOL! 

Alcohol, needle shots, a brown little Issan Princess from Surin and in Pattaya? What could go wrong?😩

DSCN0240.JPG

DSCN0241.JPG

DSCN0246.JPG

DSCN0202.JPG

DSCN0205.JPG

DSCN0207.JPG

DSCN0215.JPG

DSCN0216.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/15/2024 at 9:29 AM, Yessongs said:

Glass, yeah we all had many good times in Pattaya. 

This gal was from Feb 2013, 11 years ago. Me, my buddy Jim and Go Go Lover, all met up at Mike's Seafood one night for dinner. GGL took us on a go go crawl. My notes tell me that we get to "Beach Club"  had drinks, saw this gal, as we were leaving, I told her I will come back later...she said "No you won't" Finish up with those guys a few hours later, I go back and she was still there. 

Took her for the night, of course, more bars and Sangsom/Coke for me.....yeah I was litle "weathered" at this point. She was good....

Just don't ever go into Insomnia, pick a girl up there and let her talk you into "needle shots" for her and her friend. Jesus, what a hangover the next day after that night. Lesson learned, Sangsom/Coke and Needle Shots, I though I was a "Diabetic" the next day LOL! This gal was great too....told me she was a "Dental Asst" in Naklua?? In my stupidity, I actually believed her. Put my report/pics up on the Secrets forum a few weeks later, forget which BM it was, told me she was NOT a Dental Asst in Naklua!  She was always around WS looking for a mug like me??  I was devastated LOL! 

Alcohol, needle shots, a brown little Issan Princess from Surin and in Pattaya? What could go wrong?😩

DSCN0240.JPG

DSCN0241.JPG

DSCN0246.JPG

DSCN0202.JPG

DSCN0205.JPG

DSCN0207.JPG

DSCN0215.JPG

DSCN0216.JPG

Yep !   That's the one.

5555555  !!!

Friggen love it Mike !

• Thumbs Up 1