Merry Xmas....

coxyhog

16 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

image.png

Do you have a sign on your gate "Mon Repos" ??????

Merry Xmas to everybody here,there and everywhere.. School Day for The Gang tomorrow but after their homework it will be hot dogs and french fries with a knom lucky dip box !!

and remember 

Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells

Jingle all the way

How much fun it is to see Man Utd lose awaaaay!

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I don't know the history between you guys.

But that is fricken funny !

It's quite simple really 

Butch is a notorious and flamboyant homosexual, rivalled only by the likes of Liberace and Quentin Crisp. 

I have tried my best to show him the error of his ways and his fudge packing activities, but so far he has alluded my advice and continues to spend much of his leisure time loitering in Gentleman's urinals.

Everytime we have been in Pattaya together, I have to constantly drag him away from Pook bar and Sunee Plaza for his own good 

No doubt he will spend Christmas day on Hampstead Heath with a tin of Quality Street nestled under his arm, dressed as a Christmas Elf

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

It's quite simple really 

Butch is a notorious and flamboyant homosexual, rivalled only by the likes of Liberace and Quentin Crisp. 

I have tried my best to show him the error of his ways and his fudge packing activities, but so far he has alluded my advice and continues to spend much of his leisure time loitering in Gentleman's urinals.

Everytime we have been in Pattaya together, I have to constantly drag him away from Pook bar and Sunee Plaza for his own good 

No doubt he will spend Christmas day on Hampstead Heath with a tin of Quality Street nestled under his arm, dressed as a Christmas Elf

So.... what you are saying he is one of your best buddies. And sending him best wishes for the upcoming new year.

Is Quality Street anything like Mad Dog 20/20 ?

• Haha 1

I love Christmas, always have. 

I think I enjoyed the trip to Lapland and seeing Santa more than my 7 year old lol.

When I was 'on it', I used to think it was a time when everyone got as f***d up as I did all year, so was all good.

But I still like the whole buzz clean and sober. I suppose it's moreso now as I have a child and want her to have the same magical time I had as a child.

Anyway, Happy Christmas, you bunch of degenerate sex pests, and keep doing your bit for the Isaan economy in the new year! 

FB_IMG_1703449831925.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

It's quite simple really 

Brilliant 😂

• Haha 3