Booze or P*ssy

Glasseye

Got to be pussy.

I mean, Benedictine monks get beer, so if I had to ditch pussy, I might as well become one.

Actually, this brings up an emotive subject in the USA at least about the guys they call "Incel" - short for "involuntarily celibate" - and has been used to describe School Shooters and is seen by some as contributing to poor mental health. Guys who can't get girlfriends then take their anger out on innocents.

That's why I think that prostitution should be controlled and legalised, it might go some way to dealing with some of society's problems,.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Butch said:

Got to be pussy.

I mean, Benedictine monks get beer, so if I had to ditch pussy, I might as well become one.

Actually, this brings up an emotive subject in the USA at least about the guys they call "Incel" - short for "involuntarily celibate" - and has been used to describe School Shooters and is seen by some as contributing to poor mental health. Guys who can't get girlfriends then take their anger out on innocents.

That's why I think that prostitution should be controlled and legalised, it might go some way to dealing with some of society's problems,.

Actually (in contrary to the thread title) I kind of enjoy the proper mix of the two. If done properly and with some timely aid of some vitimin V.

As far as school shootings.  Naw... that ain't my thing. But, if I ever get terminal cancer there will surely be a few deserving, specific individuals with an unexpected wake-up call. Or, perhaps I should say.... good night mate.