Football

Thinkingallowed

19 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Well Palarse didn't do us any favours & Leicester went into complete meltdown....should make it an interesting end to the tailenders in the Premier League.

All down to 8pm next Friday mate :default_cheers: 

May the better team win  ............................. preferably us ............

.... like to see Villa go down for John Terry's sake and Bournemouth (their fans can go and lie on a beach for the Summer).

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

All down to 8pm next Friday mate :default_cheers: 

May the better team win  ............................. preferably us ............

.... like to see Villa go down for John Terry's sake and Bournemouth (their fans can go and lie on a beach for the Summer).

It's certainly gonna be squeaky bum time.Your GD is much better than ours which is as good as a point.

Both ourselves & Boremuff have to play Man City....could be down to who lets in the least goals.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wycombe Wanderers gained promotion to the Championship tonight. First time in their history. A 2-1win over Oxford United. 

Their manager Gareth Ainsworth (former Rovers player) is the longest serving manager in the 4 divisions. Well done Wycombe. 

When Tony Mowbray decides to sack himself give Ainsworth a go. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Wycombe Wanderers gained promotion to the Championship tonight. First time in their history. A 2-1win over Oxford United. 

Their manager Gareth Ainsworth (former Rovers player) is the longest serving manager in the 4 divisions. Well done Wycombe. 

Well done to WW, i'll always have a soft spot for them as one of my young players and friend Steve Guppy was recruited by Martin O'Neil when he was manager there and i attended many of their matches at their new stadium to watch Steve. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Good old Rangers boy, was well loved by our fans. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Well done to WW, i'll always have a soft spot for them as one of my young players and friend Steve Guppy was recruited by Martin O'Neil when he was manager there and i attended many of their matches at their new stadium to watch Steve. 

Just up the road from us,if we do go down we'll have a local derby.

• Like 1

What a crock of shit we are,play like we did in the first half against Man City & it'll be a rugby score.

Championship next season & that's what we deserve.Apparently the Pozzo's have one of the best scouting networks in the world but someone has seriously taken their eye off the ball in the search for the next wunderkind from Africa or South America and neglected the need for a proper defence & someone who can score goals.

Edited by coxyhog

52 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

What a crock of shit we are,play like we did in the first half against Man City & it'll be a rugby score.

Championship next season & that's what we deserve.Apparently the Pozzo's have one of the best scouting networks in the world but someone has seriously taken their eye off the ball in the search for the next wunderkind from Africa or South America and neglected the need for a proper defence & someone who can score goals.

Can't see you picking up any more points. 

Depends on the other teams currently below you now i think.