Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

Frightening to think how much money we spent between us.😀

For me, during the time that Larry was involved in the bar, it was one of the best places in Pattaya to spend time in.  

Great food, loads of sexy/hot girls with a room upstairs to stay too!

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, boydeste said:

For me, during the time that Larry was involved in the bar, it was one of the best places in Pattaya to spend time in.  

Great food, loads of sexy/hot girls with a room upstairs to stay too!

Yeah, loved it there. Met so many great people there and at the Rockhouse.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Recognise Fim and Nat, don't know the girl sat next to her, but the guy you captured behind I know pretty well, Doug must be getting on in years now, hope he is still alive and kicking.

Can't remember most of the names, did remember the name of Nat as she was good company in the bar (never took a Secrets girl upstairs) and she acquired some fame for the way she involuntarily went flying.

1 minute ago, Freee!! said:

Can't remember most of the names, did remember the name of Nat as she was good company in the bar (never took a Secrets girl upstairs) and she acquired some fame for the way she involuntarily went flying.

Yer a guy trying to run out without paying took her out and broke her arm as I remember it, @Yesitisdakid will confirm the details. 

Is Doug still around Larry?

8 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

Nat was quite partial to both sexes, so was good company if ya had another like minded lady in tow!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Yer a guy trying to run out without paying took her out and broke her arm as I remember it, @Yesitisdakid will confirm the details. 

That is also what I heard (side door if I remember correctly), wasn't in Thailand at the time. And that guy ended up paying his (bar) and her (hospital) bill.

Edited by Freee!!
  • Like 1

What happened to this girl on the right? She is really cute...I bet she is still cute,many years later now...

But you never know with these girls....She could have put on a lot of weight and be covered in tattoos for all I know..

5280591989_666f802ca4_z.jpg

Edited by fforest