Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

4 hours ago, tommy dee said:

kids meals.  ffs how times change

Just a harbinger of the long term future for the Walking Street 'entertainment' district...

Indian & Chinese families on packaged tours ogling the sad remnants of the red light district.

. . .

When I was a kid in the 1960s growing up in San Francisco, I fondly remember driving by the Broadway strip clubs on the way to & from a family meal in Chinatown.

89da858a95b9ef36e963fa790295ea96.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Mexican food in a confined space ....could be interesting as the evening progresses.

Yes remember what having Mexican food did the next day when we went from Angeles City to Subic Bay in that full van ?:-)

Thanks for the update Mr streak. But in my humble opinion and it's only my opinion mind you they're making the same mistake Secrets made. That being just far too big a menu. And as somebody else said a kid's menu for under 10 years old. I'm guessing they won't see a lot of them in there. As the sign on the door says nobody allowed under 20 years old. Yes yes I know maybe if they stay with their parents in that hotel but I think the chances of that happening are slim to none. That said I wish him nothing but the best I like to see that location flourish once again

Also I hope Moulie has some sort of agreement with Peter from The Beer Garden that she'll be able to go back there should this not pan out.

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Yes remember what having Mexican food did the next day when we went from Angeles City to Subic Bay in that full van ?:-)

Thanks for the update Mr streak. But in my humble opinion and it's only my opinion mind you they're making the same mistake Secrets made. That being just far too big a menu. And as somebody else said a kid's menu for under 10 years old. I'm guessing they won't see a lot of them in there. As the sign on the door says nobody allowed under 20 years old. Yes yes I know maybe if they stay with their parents in that hotel but I think the chances of that happening are slim to none. That said I wish him nothing but the best I like to see that location flourish once again

Also I hope Moulie has some sort of agreement with Peter from The Beer Garden that she'll be able to go back there should this not pan out.

I'll invite you in to Keys next month and treat you to huevos rancheros, with side orders of refried beans and spicy jalapeño poppers. That'll liven the place up .....if we can see our food with that lighting !!!

• Haha 3

image_2022-09-08_060337645.png

11 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

IMG_20220906_235020.jpg

IMG_20220906_235058.jpg

IMG_20220906_235115 (1).jpg

When are they going to get it that they need Marketing and HEAVY promotion to jump start that place ? Bar looks empty yet again and not a girl in sight ...........unless it is not a girlie bar so to speak. No announcement of the reopening either 

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

10 hours ago, fforest said:

Well Larry if you ever went back it looks like you might need to learn to speak Hindi...

Never going to happen

8 hours ago, Freee!! said:

Who says he doesn't already?

nope have enough trouble with English

8 hours ago, gs joe said:

He’s fluent in cowboy 

Yee Haaaaaaa

7 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Popped in about midnight last night, coming up Soi 14 I'm thinking where's all this loud music coming

from, opened the door and was hit by it by it, there was a couple of dragons sitting by the bar, the lady behind the bar had

to come round to me and shout in my ear to tell me they had put the beer up to 120 a bottle..A quick moment of reflection

and I thanked her for effort and retreated outside, unlikely to get any further updates from me...lol....

Did you notice if they had many customers in ?

You know as i rethink this they may do very well as they may be marketing to only there own kind and there are tons of them in town. To promote saying Come and stay and party in  Indian owned and operation may produce a goldmine.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Never going to happen

nope have enough trouble with English

Yee Haaaaaaa

Did you notice if they had many customers in ?

You know as i rethink this they may do very well as they may be marketing to only there own kind and there are tons of them in town. To promote saying Come and stay and party in  Indian owned and operation may produce a goldmine.

Didn't notice any customers m8...........

• Like 2

will have to hunt her down at xmas but do know she had a euro bf then f***d it up with hooking up with a a young aus lad and had his baby which he did not believe fora while.she did a stint in sugar sugar and few other places to.som was another to last i heard she opened a massage place up by tukcom that was a few ago also had a euro bf not sure where she is now god she was dam hot

• Great Info 1