Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

20 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

The owner had the foresight to begin that forum one year before the bar opened. In doing so it created Mass customer interest. Many joined the Forum and followed the week by week building of the bar Hotel. Without that forum it would have been just another club in a very terrible location off of Walking Street.

and we all know where "the owner" got his forum members from? 

22 hours ago, Krapow said:

Brilliant!

Yet another Sectets thread.

Must be going to be different than the one already posted down the page about well, the same as this one, new bar opening were Secrets was, wasn't Secrets bar and forum so great, yada yada yada ...

I used to argue with people who used to post here but left because to them it turned Into Secrets2. But I can see their point, I mean, this is just a continuation of the Secrets thread on down the page.

If Secrets bar and Forum were so wonderful, they would still be going. They're not. 

I can remember Lanzalad repeatedly saying this forum was not Secrets2, actually closing the same recycled wasn't Secrets wonderful threads. 

Maybe nowadays we should just rename it Secrets2 and have a daily 'All Hail Secrets' thread, where the same people can post the same stuff over and over again and be done with it ...

Cheer up and put Haaland in your FF team like the rest of the world😉

And belated Happy Birthday @galenkia, remember meeting  you in that cracking bar off WS:default_527:

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2022 at 9:26 AM, Krapow said:

Brilliant!

Yet another Sectets thread.

Must be going to be different than the one already posted down the page about well, the same as this one, new bar opening were Secrets was, wasn't Secrets bar and forum so great, yada yada yada ...

I used to argue with people who used to post here but left because to them it turned Into Secrets2. But I can see their point, I mean, this is just a continuation of the Secrets thread on down the page.

If Secrets bar and Forum were so wonderful, they would still be going. They're not. 

I can remember Lanzalad repeatedly saying this forum was not Secrets2, actually closing the same recycled wasn't Secrets wonderful threads. 

Maybe nowadays we should just rename it Secrets2 and have a daily 'All Hail Secrets' thread, where the same people can post the same stuff over and over again and be done with it ...

Never mind nostalgia is not for everyone.

Remind me again.

Who scored Celtic's fourth goal?🤣

13 hours ago, tommy dee said:

thats that then, disco smoke is a nono for me, even on stage.  always leaves me coughing the next day and here, they do it with anti freeze,( ethylene glycol)  which is poisonous 

22 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Yeah me as well I never really understood the purpose of it I guess it's because I'm an old man in any event I'm not a big fan of that phony smoke

Noticed when passing Bling last night the interior was filled with the noxious fake smoke.

• Sad 2

Popped in again last night about midnight, was only customer,Moulie and 2 bar staff and quite a large security chap.....

.No smoke and Moullie was D J ....only had bottled Chang ( beer wise)....had the menu brought to me and was asked to take

a few snaps of what's hopefully going to be on offer (only cheap phone camera but gives one an idea)

Game on....

IMG_20220906_001430.jpg

IMG_20220906_001437.jpg

IMG_20220906_001453.jpg

IMG_20220906_001504.jpg

IMG_20220906_001537.jpg

IMG_20220906_001545.jpg

• Like 4

Mexican food in a confined space ....could be interesting as the evening progresses.

Add to that a few garlic naan and cauliflower pakoras ..... hmm ???

Plus first time I have ever seen beef on an Indian Delhi heights menu anywhere in the world !!! ..... don't tell the old Hindus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4