Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

7 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

ok ..topics merged quite reasonably..the fact remains that  Secrets forum is open for business and for challenging  discussion not found elsewhere in the pattaya sphere

What, you can't discuss a 3 egg omelet with bacon, toast and coffee here? LOL...

Got the pics to provide plenty of genteel back and forth, mate!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, alias said:

Even an abused wife can be loyal.  Truth is they've never valued the content we the posters created there.  They've treated it like garbage.  Trip reports, diaries, political commentary, banter, loads of pics.... all gone, and this was well before the most recent blow up.  They never gave a shit about the content we created, which drew new posters to the board, bar and Pattaya.

Your loyalty is misplaced, and undeserved.

Here's some abuse..

join in or...

*auto delete bad language *

The moment it's realised that the people are what was good will be a good thing.

The camaraderie I can understand. But this sycophantic love of a forum set up by robbing the membership from Talk/FLB. The rumours of more than 100% owners? Time for a different life surely. 

Stop living in the past.

1 minute ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Here's some abuse..

join in or...

The moment it's realised that the people are what was good will be a good thing.

The camaraderie I can understand. But this sycophantic love of a forum set up by robbing the membership from Talk/FLB. The rumours of more than 100% owners? Time for a different life surely. 

Stop living in the past.

Rumours ?? .... hmm .... great LP.

Met Wombat the other day in Babydolls ....... taps side of nose .... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alias said:

Even an abused wife can be loyal.  Truth is they've never valued the content we the posters created there.  They've treated it like garbage.  Trip reports, diaries, political commentary, banter, loads of pics.... all gone, and this was well before the most recent blow up.  They never gave a shit about the content we created, which drew new posters to the board, bar and Pattaya.

Your loyalty is misplaced, and undeserved.

i understand your sentiments 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Here's some abuse..

join in or...

Stop living in the past.

Still, i'd be delighted if it didn't close to be fair.

Even got the wife to do a bit of chanting to Buddha earlier, save Secrets, save Secrets ...

Every little helps ...

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Mrmango said:

I thought Ben was going to replicate the FLB when he left it and started Secrets, and I remember fondly the wild things that happened at the FLB but none of that seemed to happen in Secrets. I understand it's not wise to publicly talk about nudity in bars, but now that it is history, anybody have any experiences like the FLB parties?

I have not heard of any so it seemed boring to me, compared to all of the wild things that happen a few meters away

first couple of partys were a bit FLB like then it was toned down

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Ever thought about sending donations ? 😁😁😁

I normally don't come into these Secrets threads, for obvious reasons, but when I seen the little update on the thread title, that it might be still kept going, I was just overcome with emotion, my eyes welled up, I cautiously opened the thread thinking it can't be true, and seen the miracle before my teary eyes. 

If there's a go fund me page to keep Secrets open, I'm all over it. 

#prayforsecrets

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I told many Guys over there the board would not close I knew it all along

What I don't understand is why Ben let the idea it was closing on the 20th run for two weeks before making a post correcting that misinformation. Very strange way to run a forum if he wants it to be successful.

• Thumbs Up 1