Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

21 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have tried those Lamb sausages and the taste of lamb is very subtle. Too much seasoning or too many other tastes and all you have is expensive pork sausages.... How did it taste for you..??

The rosemary taste was primary.  I agree the lamb flavor was very subtle.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Some/many may call be a Heathen, which is fair enough and i have no problem with that at all. But i do want my meats cooked all the way through.

Who would say that this is cooked ?? I'd wager that it's not even warm in the middle !!!!

I'm 100% with you.  And these celebrity chefs on TV should be shot for all the piss poor ideas they inflict on Joe Public.

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2022 at 6:43 PM, boydeste said:

Treated myself to an Indian takeaway last night.

Chicken vindaloo, chicken jerhanguri korai, saag aloo and tarka daal. 

20220827_175618.jpg

Unreal... Had Vindaloo for the first time last night. Picked it up from a joint down the road a bit. Waited a long time for the order as they prepared it "take away". As I was waiting a nice sized rat climbed up an decorative wall that I was starring at, as the chubby Indian host was asking me the usual questions...

Got the Vin back home after a long wait. The taste was so-so. I will give it a pass next time. And, I will for sure give the place a pass.

• Great Info 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Pork chop with veg and beans. 

20220829_162034.jpg

I'm surprised at you Mr. Boyde, the pork is looking a tad pink mate...

Looks a lovely piece of pig, just needs another 10 minutes in the pan, under the grill, whatever.....

Edited by SteveBC

5 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

I'm surprised at you Mr. Boyde, the pork is looking a tad pink mate...

Looks a lovely piece of pig, just needs another 10 minutes in the pan, under the grill, whatever.....

It does look a tad pink in the picture, but it was cooked through perfectly.

I don't cremate everything. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4
  • Surprised 1