Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Trip said:

Deep fried in an air fryer? Maybe you mean the freedom fries were air fried and the shrimp deep fried separately?

My air fryer is basically a convection oven so I'd be curious how you deep fry in yours. But every day is a school day in a kitchen for me.

Yes I guess my reply was confusing the french fries / chips we're done in the air fryer and the shrimp were deep fried

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Update. Unfortunately, whilst very tasty, it came out almost as quickly as it went in. I had to make a speedy return to my hotel room an hour later 😁

Oh well, at least it cleared the decks and I was able to head out on the town again without fear of self defecation 🤯🤯

One of the first travel related rules I learned was to always have an evacuation plan.     :default_1092:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Trip said:

First time I saw mayonnaise on fries I almost sent them back but now I kinda like it.

In Germany & the Netherlands we always had mayo & ketchup on the fries,usually with a frikandel after a shed load of beer.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trip said:

First time I saw mayonnaise on fries I almost sent them back but now I kinda like it.

I’ve taken myself back lately to when I was young kid when we had this on our homemade chips cooked by my mother in beef fat. 

IMG_2175.png

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Salad cream and sugar sandwiches too !!!!

We did ketchup sandwiches sort of like the old Blues Brothers tune a Wish sandwich, i.e., two slice of bread and you wish you had some meat.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Salad cream and sugar sandwiches too !!!!

My brother was hardly ever seen without a salad cream sandwich in his hand from the age of 14 to 15. I still recall the dulcet tones of my mother hollering "can't you use a plate". 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zambo said:

My brother was hardly ever seen without a salad cream sandwich in his hand from the age of 14 to 15. I still recall the dulcet tones of my mother hollering "can't you use a plate". 

I used to like banana and salad cream sandwiches as a kid.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 1/25/2024 at 1:05 AM, Yessongs said:

Last night, Salmon, Rice and Broccoli...yeah I know, I eat alot of Salmon. Usually 3 times per week. 

IMG_1087.JPG

The wife is hooked on salmon as well. 👍 

She used to buy a whole salmon from Tescos fishmongers every week and she’d ask for any spare fish heads (for fish head soup) and they were happy to get rid of them and would give her a large bag of heads for free. Then they cottoned on to the fact that they could charge for them so that’s just what they started to do. 😡

I like steaks and did once ask her to ask for the head of a cow when next she bought half a dozen Ribeye steaks, but no joy. 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

The wife is hooked on salmon as well. 👍 

She used to buy a whole salmon from Tescos fishmongers every week and she’d ask for any spare fish heads (for fish head soup) and they were happy to get rid of them and would give her a large bag of heads for free. Then they cottoned on to the fact that they could charge for them so that’s just what they started to do. 😡

I like steaks and did once ask her to ask for the head of a cow when next she bought half a dozen Ribeye steaks, but no joy. 🤣

Racism. Pig heads are highly valued in Isaan.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, galenkia said:

Tomato soup with oregano, 2 brown rolls, yoghurt and a banana for lunch.

IMG_0054.jpeg

Is that yoghurt tiny? Overall a great looking lunch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KhunDon said:

She used to buy a whole salmon from Tescos fishmongers

If you're anywhere near the smoke get her to go to Billingsgate,we get wonderful seafood from there.

Edit: Just seen on another thread you're down west so not a good idea....

Edited by coxyhog