Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Meanwhile here in the jungle, it is salad season again, and the little frog chef has been busy preparing lunch...

20181230_095542-1024x768.thumb.jpg.e7c765169b0acfd8c81382aa63843c21.jpg

20181230_095615-768x1024.thumb.jpg.7e30aa6a4daeb94431c0ebbdfb481a46.jpg

20181230_100343-768x1024.thumb.jpg.e196c136f7ef482a1c150f361fdeb8de.jpg

Potato, tomato, green peas, eggs, ham, emmental cheese, garlic, small onion (shallots ?), and green spring onion (or at least a local version of it..). Olive oil, pepper and salt.

A cold large Bintang is well deserved now !

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Meanwhile here in the jungle, it is salad season again, and the little frog chef has been busy preparing lunch...

Potato, tomato, green peas, eggs, ham, emmental cheese, garlic, small onion (shallots ?), and green spring onion (or at least a local version of it..). Olive oil, pepper and salt.

A cold large Bintang is well deserved now !

Interesting take on a salad, looks great though.

5 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Interesting take on a salad, looks great though.

We call it potato salad (salade de pommes de terre), plenty variations on it, depending what you like and want to put in it.   For me here more depending on what I have in stock !

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=salade+de+pommes+de+terre&FORM=HDRSC2

Often they put mayonnaise with it, but under those hot climats I am not a fan of mayonnaise. Even less of the shiite that they have in the supermarkets; 

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

We call it potato salad (salade de pommes de terre), plenty variations on it, depending what you like and want to put in it.   For me here more depending on what I have in stock !

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=salade+de+pommes+de+terre&FORM=HDRSC2

Often they put mayonnaise with it, but under those hot climats I am not a fan of mayonnaise. Even less of the shiite that they have in the supermarkets; 

Yeah I did a potato salad 2 weeks ago... spuds/boiled eggs/parsley /cilantro and mayo**/onion and mustard... is lush.

**I make the mayo, store bought stuff is rancid.

• Thumbs Up 1