15 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Have you become this forum's egg policeman?.😀

12 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

I applied, now under probation period.

So Achtung to all egg posters !

P_E.jpg

Edited by ArtyGraph
  • Haha 3

What I cooked tonight didn't turn out very photogenic, although it was delish.  So, I'll paint you a word-picture.

I started by par-boiling some shrimp.  Transferred them to a bowl to await further instructions.  Threw some spaghetti into the same water to boil.  Meanwhile, I sauteed the shrimp in olive oil and a spoonful of minced garlic.  When the pasta was ready, I drained it, then added it and some jarred spaghetti sauce to the pan containing the shrimp and garlic to finish.  A liberal sprinkle of ground red pepper, some salt, pepper and parmesan cheese, and it was ready to rock.  A bowl of fecking awesomneness.

I could have done it without the spaghetti sauce.  I'd have just used more and bigger chunks of garlic.  This is referred to as "alglio y olio".

I still haven't made my own sauce, that's next on the hit parade.  Might do that this weekend.  Meantime, this is a great way to make jarred sauce taste reasonably good.  Of course, this will be lost on people who think the correct side dish for lasagna is chips...  whistle.gif

Edited by Rompho Ray

After a week up in the jungle or traveling i would kill for a fresh real steak eggs and chips ( been on contract to abatoir so been bringing home 10kg packs of rib eye for cents in the $)

Ohh yes some real wholemeal bread for toast and vegemite