Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 6/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, boydeste said:

Love the new plates and presentation. They look to have upped their game a bit in current times.

No photo description available.

They have had that design at least 3 years.  This taken on 21st June 2018.  (Facebook Memories).

We normally have lunch there.  At present to branch near Soi Diana/Mike's Mall is open; the one on Naklua Road is closed but still has the Kiss Food signs.  I do not know the position re Jomtiem branch.

Soi Diana branch normally 8 tc 12 customers around mid day to 1300.  Tables spread out for social distancing however alternate tables marked with a red X to enhance social distancing.  Menu seems pretty much the same as before with good variety of European and Thai dishes.

7 hours ago, john luke said:

No photo description available.

They have had that design at least 3 years.  This taken on 21st June 2018.  (Facebook Memories).

Wow, how time drifts away these days.

It's been at least that long since I last eat in there then!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Lunch at a new Chinese place just opened nearby,  very nice it was!

Singapore noodle, and Shanghai style braised beef. 

20210613_171600.jpg

20210613_171556.jpg

Great Vietnamese opened near you as well Bun Bun Bun ....... proper Vietnamese food.

Due to needing to eat more healthier I made a chicken and veggie stir fry. Only reinforced that I can’t stand vegetables and ate a small bit and the rest went in the bin. I can tolerate salads so this will have to be my main food from now on.

91814CC0-FF9A-4986-A687-7C4C92B06239.jpeg

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Looks good, do you get a sauce with that mate?

Just the garlic in the corner, I was in a rush and it was such a big portion for $11.....In Calgary they always give a choice of tahini or hot sauce, I usually sprinkle both across the meat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

Due to needing to eat more healthier I made a chicken and veggie stir fry. Only reinforced that I can’t stand vegetables and ate a small bit and the rest went in the bin. I can tolerate salads so this will have to be my main food from now on.

91814CC0-FF9A-4986-A687-7C4C92B06239.jpeg

Do you eat curries at all? Realise spicy food is not for everyone.

I eat more veggie stuff now, but mostly spicy dishes. This one is a cracker and very easy make

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/sweet-potato-chickpea-amp-spinach-curry/

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1