Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

On 11/11/2020 at 2:25 AM, Jambo said:

There really are some very pretty girls in Le Pub these days.

Well there was last night.:default_biggrin:

They need some exercise of horizontal dancing variety.

There's a new superstar YouTube podcaster sensation and influencer in that bar too ...... 

Jambo a podcast is like a radio chat show and an influencer is ....... I'll get me umbrella and fetch me coat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I can Remember when Soi 6 WAS the greatest Soi in Pattaya. That has changed big time but everyone likes something different

I suppose it is personal choice. For me Soi 6 would be one of the least fun places I have ever been, in fact only twice have I found myself in a bar there since 1987. So many choices to have a fun time that leave Soi 6 at the bottom of the pile for me. 

I can see it's attraction for some but never was for me.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 11/15/2020 at 9:41 PM, Horizondave said:

I suppose it is personal choice. For me Soi 6 would be one of the least fun places I have ever been, in fact only twice have I found myself in a bar there since 1987. So many choices to have a fun time that leave Soi 6 at the bottom of the pile for me. 

I can see it's attraction for some but never was for me.

Fully agreed.

Went through it in the early 90's, on a WE out of BKK with a mate.

My thought was "what a filthy place" 

But then again, we were HiSo spoiled kids playing in Patpong every night ..

• Thumbs Up 1

Watched a few of the latest vids from LePub , the second one with Larry was very good 👍

seen the latest ones today ..

Personally I don't really think the idea of paying to watch livestreams is going to work , good luck but I think there is more chance of putting off your new subscribers 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Watched a few of the latest vids from LePub , the second one with Larry was very good 👍

Personally I don't really think the idea of paying to watch livestreams is going to work , good luck but I think there is more chance of putting off your new subscribers 

I am reliably informed that the Wednesday "After Hours" lock-in video's feature naked pool competitions for the girls and Mr Egg getting his cue polished by the loser. 😛

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

Watched a few of the latest vids from LePub , the second one with Larry was very good [emoji106]

There are a few that agree with you and I think I f**led up the livestream on Wednesday night. But, subscribers are up 600 in four days and Memberships has been a success (to be honest it surprised me)
Anyway, the livestream is free next week.
I appreciate your comments, as always and I do listen.
  • Like 3

I am reliably informed that the Wednesday "After Hours" lock-in video's feature naked pool competitions for the girls and Mr Egg getting his cue polished by the loser. [emoji14]

Not far from the truth Dan. It was fun once it got going. Ended after 3:30am. Girls drunk.
  • Like 1