COVID 19 Related to THAILAND Posts

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

My mate posted me a couple of vids on Whatsapp yesterday from Buriram football stadium,lots of people there.

I guess with the GP they're worried about people coming from abroad.

I wouldn't profess to understand the why.

The article from the Bangkok Post states: 

"Thailand's decision came after the international motorcycling federation (FIM) announced on Sunday it would cancel the season-opening Qatar MotoGP, scheduled for March 8."

Watching things develop in the UK today they are discussing the shift between phases on Government action. First up is is trying to contain the infection, where they track down who has infected who,  whilst numbers of those infected are manageable numbers.

The UK Government's next stage is to slow down the spread of the virus, at which point they ban public events. Maybe Thailand are further along the curve? 

This morning our local rag,the Watford Observer reported that a clinician at the Mount Vernon Hospital(near Rickmansworth,where my mother lives)had tested positive for the Coronavirus.

10 Hours later they are saying that the person did not test positive....

Makes you wonder how many people cancelled their appointments and added to the waiting lists.

7 hours ago, Stillearly said:

This years St Patrick's Day parade in Patts cancelled as well apparently...

But, but, I thought the streets were safe now from the virus with the spraying they were doing.
87987720_640970109987335_4259785745704681472_n.jpg

In other related news, we can rest easy now that Thai Company Develops Disinfectant Against Coronavirus. But then again, maybe not. Doing a search on the special sauce they're spraying, Antinfek 30D, it sounds like snake oil to me. Wonder if the company that makes this wonder anti-virus spray is a subsidiary of the company that brought us the GT200 bomb detector.

31 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

But, but, I thought the streets were safe now from the virus with the spraying they were doing.
87987720_640970109987335_4259785745704681472_n.jpg

In other related news, we can rest easy now that Thai Company Develops Disinfectant Against Coronavirus. But then again, maybe not. Doing a search on the special sauce they're spraying, Antinfek 30D, it sounds like snake oil to me. Wonder if the company that makes this wonder anti-virus spray is a subsidiary of the company that brought us the GT200 bomb detector.

Bunch of amateurs !  When putting up a show, do it properly !

th.jpg

802c6fa5a1314395a7467e320c82c3bd.jpg

c55a1313f27603f237755e8a46590ae8.jpg

You put your right foot in
You take your right foot out
You put your right foot in
And you shake it all about
You do the Wuhan Shake
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

I do like the title. Anti-coronavirus greeting goes viral.

Edited by fygjam
  • Haha 1

Now I AM getting concerned:

https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-03-20-intl-hnk/h_869a6c4d3e1251084fe0fbf10994e758

People arriving from multiple places in Asia, the Middle East and Europe will be forced to self-quarantine by Thai authorities, the country's Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul said in a Facebook post Tuesday.

The minister's post said Japan, Germany, South Korea, China "including its special territories Macao and Hong Kong," Taiwan, France, Singapore, Italy and Iran have been declared as "dangerous communicable disease areas."

Anyone traveling from those places will have to self-quarantine for 14 days "with no exceptions," Charnvirakul added.

The measures imposed by the Thai government include isolating or quarantining those with temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius (99.5 degrees Fahrenheit) or with suspicious coronavirus symptoms. 

Travelers who have no fever and show no symptoms will still have to enter self-quarantine for 14 days. They will not be allowed to leave their premises unless special permits from Thai authorities are obtained.

• Surprised 2

4 minutes ago, Bazle said:

https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-03-20-intl-hnk/h_869a6c4d3e1251084fe0fbf10994e758

People arriving from multiple places in Asia, the Middle East and Europe will be forced to self-quarantine by Thai authorities, the country's Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul said in a Facebook post Tuesday.

The minister's post said Japan, Germany, South Korea, China "including its special territories Macao and Hong Kong," Taiwan, France, Singapore, Italy and Iran have been declared as "dangerous communicable disease areas."

Anyone traveling from those places will have to self-quarantine for 14 days "with no exceptions," Charnvirakul added.

The measures imposed by the Thai government include isolating or quarantining those with temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius (99.5 degrees Fahrenheit) or with suspicious coronavirus symptoms. 

Travelers who have no fever and show no symptoms will still have to enter self-quarantine for 14 days. They will not be allowed to leave their premises unless special permits from Thai authorities are obtained.

Scary...That list will grow.

30 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Scary...That list will grow.

Scary indeed when you see France and Germany on it !!!! 

How are they going to impose this one wonders ???

If this is indeed true seriously bad news ........ :default_cray:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

Apparently the Health minister has deleted his original post ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1