COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

Brilliant rant, and spot on as well.

Boris is just as bad for me, his judgement is f***d over this, the matter closed. Aye right, the arrogance of these cunts, while the rest of us suffer. 

Pleased about Javid, much more competent than Hancock or Boris. Just hope he's more of a realist over Covid than Hancock. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, roobob said:

But he is keeping an eye on the two Premiers who are sucking up to the Chinese....555

cheers

Should have been keeping an eye on the premier who has made an absolute pig's breakfast of the outbreak in her state and allowed it to spread to other states.

19 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Should have been keeping an eye on the premier who has made an absolute pig's breakfast of the outbreak in her state and allowed it to spread to other states.

No prizes for second....555

cheers

14 hours ago, Painter said:

Hope so. He's got to pick up the baton and understand what's happening quickly.... 

Think he was home secretary before and showed, when resigning, he actually had principles, this government needs more of that.

Edit. Apologies, he was Chancellor before.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Think he was home secretary before and showed, when resigning, he actually had principles, this government needs more of that.

Edit. Apologies, he was Chancellor before.

He was Home Secretary as well, though it was Chancellor he resigned from for not being able to have whom he wanted as his aides. 

Really hopeful he's gonna take a more pragmatic we have to live with Covid direction, than what Hancock was doing.

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

He was Home Secretary as well, though it was Chancellor he resigned from for not being able to have whom he wanted as his aides. 

Really hopeful he's gonna take a more pragmatic we have to live with Covid direction, than what Hancock was doing.

Yes he was Home Secretary, I was really highlighting that he was Chancellor when he resigned as he was rather principled which I liked. I am sure he will do a good job.

As predicted...

Now booming on Moscow’s black market: Fake vaccine certificates

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/moscow-fake-vaccine-coronavirus/2021/06/26/0881e1e4-cf98-11eb-a224-bd59bd22197c_story.html

MOSCOW — It took just a few hours for fraudsters to act after Moscow's mayor announced this month that coronavirus vaccinations were compulsory for most of the city's service-sector employees.

Accounts advertising the availability of fake coronavirus vaccination certificates suddenly appeared as social media followers of Russians who identified as working at restaurants or bars.

A new black market was born with a deep potential clientele: the many Russians still hesitant to be vaccinated even amid a surge in coronavirus cases.

One bartender, who provided The Washington Post a copy of his private Instagram messages, sent a query to one account about the cost of a fraudulent vaccination certificate.

The response was immediate: The price was the equivalent of about $25 and the bartender just needed to provide his personal information. The bartender spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss engaging with an illegal operation. 

The increase in the number of people selling bogus vaccination certificates comes as Moscow has ordered 60 percent of workers who interact with the public — teachers, taxi drivers, salespeople and others — to get vaccinated or get different jobs. Their employers are subject to hefty fines for noncompliance.

The new rules, which begin taking effect Monday, also require that restaurants and bars limit admission to people with a QR code confirming their vaccination or proof of a negative PCR coronavirus test within the previous three days. Moscow authorities have further warned that hospitals will deny routine medical care to the unvaccinated...

Moscow has ordered 60 percent of workers who interact with the public — teachers, taxi drivers, salespeople and others — to get vaccinated or get different jobs

Oh that's alright then, 40% non vaccinated must be a safe number          :default_1087:

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

cov.jpg

Yeah, that looks a little too cute.

I have never gotten a flu shot, but I'll probably start due to age.  We haven't had the vaccine, yet, because were waiting for the Moderna or Pfizer to get here which I'll happily pay for.  TW has even asked her parents to wait and she'll pay for them to get one of those vaccines.

But that said, we're seeing propaganda from both sides, and that's what this looks like.

4 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Think it is over 65s in England unless you have certain conditions etc. Got mine before 65 due to a heart operation.

It was in US , but for him to state he had never taken a flu shot , implies it was available to him , maybe through work or his insurance plan ... 

• Thumbs Up 2