COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

This from my local paper in the UK:

Who is top of the list to get a coronavirus vaccine?

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has examined data on who suffers the worst outcomes from coronavirus and who is at highest risk of death.

Its interim guidance says the order of priority should be:

1. Older adults in a care home and care home workers

2. All those who are 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers

3. All those who are 75 years of age and over

4. All those who are 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals, excluding pregnant women and those under 18 years of age

5. All those who are 65 years of age and over

6. Adults aged 18 to 65 years in an at-risk group

7. All those aged 60 and over

8. All those aged 55 and over

9. All those aged 50 and over

Close work colleague of mine has been laid up in bed with it for nearly a week. Fit 48 yo, he had a few days where he was quite breathless and found it really panicky, he nearly went to hospital but didn’t quite reach tipping point. Hearing enough stories from various people that have had it now that make me dismiss all this ‘it’s only flu’ nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

38 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Close work colleague of mine has been laid up in bed with it for nearly a week. Fit 48 yo, he had a few days where he was quite breathless and found it really panicky, he nearly went to hospital but didn’t quite reach tipping point. Hearing enough stories from various people that have had it now that make me dismiss all this ‘it’s only flu’ nonsense.

Its a weird virus  my uncles in a care home, 90yr lady had the virus but had no symptoms, then you get a colleague fit 48 laid up in bed,,crazy 

So are all of the big pharma companies "exempt" from any personal liability with their vaccines ?  If so .. no thanks .. if they don't have any "skin" in the game .. then forget ....

My suspensions are that "no' .. no personal liability ... after all it is big pharma ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Could he have arranged for home delivery of supplemental oxygen?

5 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro .. can you actually get oxygen delivered to your home ?

I've not had a need to try, but over the years I've seen homes with oxygen bottles and guys pulling bottles of oxygen around with them while they hit the bars. So figure they must have home delivery. Plus asking Dr. Google says it's possible. :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

First the weed...then the oxygen...at least in California you can. 😉

https://www.thegreencross.org

https://www.oxygenone.com/services/home-oxygen-therapy/what-to-expect

https://www.lung.org/lung-health-diseases/lung-procedures-and-tests/oxygen-therapy/oxygen-delivery-devices

https://www.webmd.com/lung/lung-home-oxygen-therapy

• Great Info 1

27 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I've not had a need to try, but over the years I've seen homes with oxygen bottles and guys pulling bottles of oxygen around with them while they hit the bars. So figure they must have home delivery. Plus asking Dr. Google says it's possible. :default_biggrin:

Jeez .. lol ... lol

Well, at least they are out having fun ...

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

In the UK you can get it for free on the NHS, if prescribed by a Gp or hospital doctor for medical needs. 

You even get 3 pence back on the empty bottles. 😉

55 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

In the UK you can get it for free on the NHS, if prescribed by a Gp or hospital doctor for medical needs. 

You even get 3 pence back on the empty bottles. 😉

I never knew ... guess it makes a lot of sense to do though ....

I think now there is going to be a much bigger push for remote medical care

7 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

So are all of the big pharma companies "exempt" from any personal liability with their vaccines ?  If so .. no thanks .. if they don't have any "skin" in the game .. then forget ....

My suspensions are that "no' .. no personal liability ... after all it is big pharma ...

Yeah, it's one reason why I'm not rushing back to get a free vaccination. The current plan is to go back mid- to late-2021 for a month or so, but if half the population have become zombies by then I'll just stay where I am.

11 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I never knew ... guess it makes a lot of sense to do though ....

I think now there is going to be a much bigger push for remote medical care

ERs in the US are starting to triage sick Covid patients and send some home if they can manage w/o hospital care.

100,000 folks in the US hospitalized with Covid as of yesterday.

see: https://covidtracking.com/data/national/hospitalization

27 minutes ago, lazarus said:

ERs in the US are starting to triage sick Covid patients and send some home if they can manage w/o hospital care.

100,000 folks in the US hospitalized with Covid as of yesterday.

see: https://covidtracking.com/data/national/hospitalization

Didn't realize it was that bad ....

I am not saying this is not a serious thing .. no way ..

But, I have had suspicions about the "real" number of covid illnesses ... not that I believe in any conspiracy theories .. no way ..

NY was getting reimbursed for any illness related to covid or not related ... when there is money involved at the local, state and government level .. who the f**k can you trust .... that is all I am saying ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Didn't realize it was that bad ....

I am not saying this is not a serious thing .. no way ..

But, I have had suspicions about the "real" number of covid illnesses ... not that I believe in any conspiracy theories .. no way ..

NY was getting reimbursed for any illness related to covid or not related ... when there is money involved at the local, state and government level .. who the f**k can you trust .... that is all I am saying ...

Yeah... got that right.

The US health care corporate & government "dance" goes on regardless of whatever the current "crisis" is. Check hospital corporation profits. Lots of donations to politicians in the background. The past four years have been particularly blatant in this respect.

It's how the rich get richer.  A lot richer. And,... the poor get sick and die.

The difference with "Covid" or whatever else is killing people these days is that they're dropping like flies (now 270,000 Covid dead supposedly thus far). And,... people that do survive a critical bout are often left with permanent health conditions (e.g., heart & lung damage, chronic fatigue, blood clots, etc). 

For example:

The biggest for-profit hospital chain in the US just posted a massive profit, shrugging off the coronavirus

https://www.businessinsider.com/biggest-for-profit-us-hospital-chain-posts-massive-profit-pandemic-2020-7

-- HCA Healthcare, the largest for-profit hospital chain in the US, reported a 38% increase in second-quarter profits.

-- The hospital chain still managed to make money despite a pause in elective procedures and declining patient visits during the pandemic.

-- Taxpayers have directly subsidized a large amount of the hospital's profits in coronavirus bailout funds.

--The report came out on the same day that the health care industry is requesting an additional $100 billion in taxpayer bailouts from Congress.

Capture.JPG

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, Washedup said:

The c word never fails 😆

LOL .. LOL .. LOL ...       

Yea .. a great word .. when ever I use it I mean it ... add fucking in front of it .. I think you made your point ... then it is fist-a-cuffs time for me .. or anything I can grab to bash another with ...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Yeah... got that right.

The US health care corporate & government "dance" goes on regardless of whatever the current "crisis" is. Check hospital corporation profits. Lots of donations to politicians in the background. The past four years have been particularly blatant in this respect.

It's how the rich get richer.  A lot richer. And,... the poor get sick and die.

The difference with "Covid" or whatever else is killing people these days is that they're dropping like flies (now 270,000 Covid dead supposedly thus far). And,... people that do survive a critical bout are often left with permanent health conditions (e.g., heart & lung damage, chronic fatigue, blood clots, etc). 

For example:

The biggest for-profit hospital chain in the US just posted a massive profit, shrugging off the coronavirus

https://www.businessinsider.com/biggest-for-profit-us-hospital-chain-posts-massive-profit-pandemic-2020-7

-- HCA Healthcare, the largest for-profit hospital chain in the US, reported a 38% increase in second-quarter profits.

-- The hospital chain still managed to make money despite a pause in elective procedures and declining patient visits during the pandemic.

-- Taxpayers have directly subsidized a large amount of the hospital's profits in coronavirus bailout funds.

--The report came out on the same day that the health care industry is requesting an additional $100 billion in taxpayer bailouts from Congress.

Capture.JPG

Bro ... I am not surprised ... great info BTW !