COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

31 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Just make sure go to the Baccara in Soi Cowboy ... I have known the owner for years .. and honest place with some rock-n-roll gals in there ..... also another pretty good place loaded with freelancers is named the Bamboo on Soi 3 ( just walk across Sukhumvit from Soi 4 - Nana ) - a great restaurant next door if you are into lamp chops .... 

And give me a call .. I will meet you for a belly full of beer ... if I am not at home in the South ....

You can also stay at my flat ( for free ) in BKK if you want .. I can leave the keys downstairs for you ... that goes for anyone else reading this post ... as log as you clean up your mess ... I don't care

My flat is on Ramkhamhaeng not to far from the University ... not very far from Soi Nana or Cowboy .. you can take the klong boat for 17 baht to Soi 3 ( nana nua ) or a taxi .. depending on traffic at night in could be 15 minutes or 45 minutes in a taxi ... but, it is not to far ... 

You should really be going to the Thai clubs .. they "blow away " Nana or Cowboy with the quality of women .. a whole big boat load of super sexy gals ... Nana and Cowboy .. " nah" for me ... the whole lower Suk thing is not for me ... I want quality pussy ....

Like RCA ( Route 66, Onyx, TopOne and BabyFace clubs are there ( almost all Thai .. super rare to see a farang there -- like most places I tend to go ) -- rocking with beautiful gals ) .. or Ekamai , ThongLo , Pridi Soi 2 .. so many places ...

Serious ,, any of you guys can stay at my flat ... it is really quiet where I live ... no problems for sure !  Save yourself a couple of bucks and it would be my pleasure ..... I don't care .. I am only there 1 week a month ... 

Bloody hell..I've never heard of most of those places in Bangkok..great info and very kind of you sir.

Roll on 2021 and better days 👍

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Last time I was in Baccara it was full of Asian punters & the girls were ignoring the likes of me.Was a few years ago mind.

Never mind .. lock into the one you want and go after it ... I will guarantee you will get .... it is like just about every place I go to everyday full of Thai punters ... lol ... you f**k ( you know I am joking ) .. you make me laugh !

1 hour ago, Washedup said:

Bloody hell..I've never heard of most of those places in Bangkok..great info and very kind of you sir.

Roll on 2021 and better days 👍

Must admit a mate of mine once told me that the best looking girls were to be found in the Thai clubs in Bangkok. He told me his Thai mates laughed at him and felt a little sad that he was zipping around go gos and going home with 5s and 6s when all the 9s and 10s were enjoying themselves elsewhere.

Obviously there are some crackers in the clubs frequented by foreigners, some are stunning and many of us have been happy with our companionship but just looking at some of the girls walking around Bangkok in business attire I can only imagine the quality of some of the girls hanging out in Thai joints.

Just hitting places like Tawandeang for a beer or two with my wife and her friends also sees the quality of many girls who have never worked in a bar.

Bamboo bar is a place I went to once with a friend. A bit embarrassing as he had just got off a flight and insisted on going straight to the bamboo bar without first going to his room to freshen up. He really did need a shower and on entering Bamboo I could tell the waitress was not sure who had the terrible body odor. I told my mate to go back to the hotel as I would not have another beer with him while he reeked so badly. He did but we left Bamboo after 20 minutes and I have never been back, maybe one day I will return solo.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Must admit a mate of mine once told me that the best looking girls were to be found in the Thai clubs in Bangkok. He told me his Thai mates laughed at him and felt a little sad that he was zipping around go gos and going home with 5s and 6s when all the 9s and 10s were enjoying themselves elsewhere.

Obviously there are some crackers in the clubs frequented by foreigners, some are stunning and many of us have been happy with our companionship but just looking at some of the girls walking around Bangkok in business attire I can only imagine the quality of some of the girls hanging out in Thai joints.

Just hitting places like Tawandeang for a beer or two with my wife and her friends also sees the quality of many girls who have never worked in a bar.

Bamboo bar is a place I went to once with a friend. A bit embarrassing as he had just got off a flight and insisted on going straight to the bamboo bar without first going to his room to freshen up. He really did need a shower and on entering Bamboo I could tell the waitress was not sure who had the terrible body odor. I told my mate to go back to the hotel as I would not have another beer with him while he reeked so badly. He did but we left Bamboo after 20 minutes and I have never been back, maybe one day I will return solo.

Bro ....  that is for sure .. they want to have some fun as well .. but, would never, ever think about going to any place like Nana or Cowboy .... there are so many beautiful gals in BKK ...

I totally agree .. Thai clubs are the places to go ... and the Thai's have always treated me really good in these places ( a couple of hassles here and there - never mind  ) .. they like to party ... and the gals love to look super sexy .... some seriously beautiful gals that are just waiting for a guy to develop some courage to make a move . lol .. no problem for me ... ... and no way they are P4P gals

I really like the Bamboo .... there is a side door through the restaurant that you have to use after 1 or 2 in the morning .. that is when the place is rocking and rolling ... seems it closes about 5 - 6 in the morning ... at least every time I have been in there ....

Sorry for the Covid thread f**k ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2

Sorry to TF a good discussion on partyin' in Bangkok. I enjoyed the 'thai clubs' a lot when I lived there.

. . .

US hospitals are overwhelmed by Covid patients and turning people away -- eg...sending them home with oxygen & "good luck"...

After a relatively mild infection rate for months my city is now in "lock down" mode. Anecdotally I've been hearing about people getting sick...

The U.S. Has Passed the Hospital Breaking Point
A new statistic shows that health-care workers are running out of space to treat COVID-19 patients.

...The bulk of evidence now suggests that one of the worst fears of the pandemic—that hospitals would become overwhelmed, leading to needless deaths—is happening now. Americans are dying of COVID-19 who, had they gotten sick a month earlier, would have lived. This is such a searingly ugly idea that it is worth repeating: Americans are likely dying of COVID-19 now who would have survived had they gotten September’s level of medical care....

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/12/the-worst-case-scenario-is-happening-hospitals-are-overwhelmed/617301/

• Like 2

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2020/12/photos-reality-current-coronavirus-surge/617277/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=atlantic-photo-newsletter&utm_content=20201202&silverid=MzQ1ODAyOTY3ODM2S0

El Paso County Medical Examiner's Office staff help move bodies that are in bags labeled "Covid" from refrigerated trailers into the morgue amid the COVID-19 outbreak, in El Paso, Texas, on November 23, 2020. 

PC: Ivan Pierre Aguirre / Reuters

original.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lazarus said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2020/12/photos-reality-current-coronavirus-surge/617277/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=atlantic-photo-newsletter&utm_content=20201202&silverid=MzQ1ODAyOTY3ODM2S0

El Paso County Medical Examiner's Office staff help move bodies that are in bags labeled "Covid" from refrigerated trailers into the morgue amid the COVID-19 outbreak, in El Paso, Texas, on November 23, 2020. 

PC: Ivan Pierre Aguirre / Reuters

original.jpg

I believe California is struggling..US needs this vaccine rollout asap

10 minutes ago, Washedup said:

I believe California is struggling..US needs this vaccine rollout asap

Almost the entire country is under the thumb right now. Very few exceptions.

Yes. Start jabbing asap.

Yet, the positive effects of the vaccine will likely not be seen until mid-2021 at best. Still have to convince many Americans to get it.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Almost the entire country is under the thumb right now. Very few exceptions.

Yes. Start jabbing asap.

Yet, the positive effects of the vaccine will likely not be seen until mid-2021 at best. Still have to convince many Americans to get it.

Its going to be a tough winter..i hope parts of the US don't get hit with a lot of snow and ice like they usually do!

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Sorry to TF a good discussion on partyin' in Bangkok. I enjoyed the 'thai clubs' a lot when I lived there.

. . .

US hospitals are overwhelmed by Covid patients and turning people away -- eg...sending them home with oxygen & "good luck"...

After a relatively mild infection rate for months my city is now in "lock down" mode. Anecdotally I've been hearing about people getting sick...

The U.S. Has Passed the Hospital Breaking Point
A new statistic shows that health-care workers are running out of space to treat COVID-19 patients.

...The bulk of evidence now suggests that one of the worst fears of the pandemic—that hospitals would become overwhelmed, leading to needless deaths—is happening now. Americans are dying of COVID-19 who, had they gotten sick a month earlier, would have lived. This is such a searingly ugly idea that it is worth repeating: Americans are likely dying of COVID-19 now who would have survived had they gotten September’s level of medical care....

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/12/the-worst-case-scenario-is-happening-hospitals-are-overwhelmed/617301/

Oh Matt please tell me this is not true, must have been from Fox news?  LOL!  Not London Breed?  I am shocked beyond belief? And my Mayor, Sam Liccardo?  I am moving and selling my home here, I am not putting up with this from my leaders. 

https://news.yahoo.com/13-prominent-democrats-stand-accused-213911654.html

7 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Oh Matt please tell me this is not true, must have been from Fox news?  LOL!  Not London Breed?  I am shocked beyond belief? And my Mayor, Sam Liccardo?  I am moving and selling my home here, I am not putting up with this from my leaders. 

I only know what I see on the news from you tube .. but, fucking Newsom ( Nancy Pelosi nephew ) and Garcetti are a total fucking waste ... you guys live with people shitting and pissing in broad daylight on the street .. just dropping needles everywhere .. fucking the homeless is out of control .. f**k me .. cases of Ebola ... so many other things I can say ... BKK does not have problems like this ....

When I was a young guy my Mom would send us to LA every summer to spend the summer with my grandparents who moved there from Brooklyn years and years ago .... my brother loved the place, went to college there and lived for many years ...  and eventually moved to Texas and from there to Louisiana ...

I was always a Brooklyn guy .. no fucking would I ever go and live in California ...

Glad to hear you finally got smart .... what a shit hole .. regardless of the sea and beaches ... and the fucking state taxes .. lets not forget the tax on gasoline for your vehicle ... jeez

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

I don't know about London Breed...

But those SJ guys have always been slippery.

Where ya movin' to? Fresno?

Better have g@@d coffee...

🙂

mini-20190730-IMG_1505.jpg

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I only know what I see on the news from you tube .. but, fucking Newsom ( Nancy Pelosi nephew ) and Garcetti are a total fucking waste ... you guys live with people shitting and pissing in broad daylight on the street .. just dropping needles everywhere .. fucking the homeless is out of control .. f**k me .. cases of Ebola ... so many other things I can say ... BKK does not have problems like this ....

snip...

yeah...dead people everywhere.

Cyprus announced that from march 2021 you'll need evidence of a vaccination to enter without doing the quarantine..you can still visit with out a vaccination but you'll be required to do quarantine..I can see Thailand putting in the same measures 

COVID-19 May Cause Erectile Dysfunction

‘Although COVID-19 treatments have improved and a vaccine is on the way, even a mild case of the virus can cause long-term complications — including the possibility of erectile dysfunction. Infectious disease expert Dr. Dena Grayson joined LX News with a warning not to let our guards down as we wait for a vaccine.’

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/lx/another-reason-to-wear-a-mask-covid-19-may-cause-erectile-dysfunction/2621114/?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

3 hours ago, Zeb said:

COVID-19 May Cause Erectile Dysfunction

‘Although COVID-19 treatments have improved and a vaccine is on the way, even a mild case of the virus can cause long-term complications — including the possibility of erectile dysfunction. Infectious disease expert Dr. Dena Grayson joined LX News with a warning not to let our guards down as we wait for a vaccine.’

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/lx/another-reason-to-wear-a-mask-covid-19-may-cause-erectile-dysfunction/2621114/?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

As the age at risk is 65 + I dont think that will be their major worry....

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Washedup said:

Cyprus announced that from march 2021 you'll need evidence of a vaccination to enter without doing the quarantine..you can still visit with out a vaccination but you'll be required to do quarantine..I can see Thailand putting in the same measures 

I am starting to think it will be like that everywhere in the world ....

• Like 1