COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

15 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Could he have arranged for home delivery of supplemental oxygen?

It’s the sort of thing that needs to be recommended by a doc, not what you just do yourself. His wife is a hospital pharmacist so she knows the score.....

52 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

LOL .. LOL .. LOL ...       

Yea .. a great word .. when ever I use it I mean it ... add fucking in front of it .. I think you made your point ... then it is fist-a-cuffs time for me .. or anything I can grab to bash another with ...

You certainly don't mince your words sir..I like that 😁

When a big pharma company halves it deliveries plan and admits having some issues, you can be sure it are serious issues.

Or that their previous promesses was B.S.

Report: Pfizer to halve COVID-19 vaccine deliveries

[04/12/2020] 04:43:00

Pfizer Inc. will ship only half of the COVID-19 vaccine doses it originally planned due to logistical problems, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.

"Scaling up the raw material supply chain took longer than expected. And it's important to highlight that the outcome of the clinical trial was somewhat later than the initial projection," a spokesperson for the company told the news organization.

Another source claimed that "some early batches of raw materials failed to meet the standards," causing a delay before they were fixed. However, the company still expects to deliver more than one billion doses next year.

On 12/2/2020 at 9:43 AM, roomark said:

I think by the time everyone gets them (or those that choose to) it will be mid 2021 

Yes, it'll take time to get to everyone who wants it, but the gloom and doomers were predicting it to start being rolled out at the middle to end of next year at the best.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/3/2020 at 3:09 AM, forcebwithu said:

Could he have arranged for home delivery of supplemental oxygen?

We had it as part of the first aid kit on our dive boat in the UK and it was replaced/replenished easily enough, so it's definitely an option worth looking at.

56 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Nice to read the positives about the vaccine but it does amaze me that there are members here who are able to turn a success into a negative.

The vaccine is here, we will get it sooner than we thought and the world may get back to a resemblance of normal maybe also sooner than expected. Shouldn't we be thankful for that.

Are you new here? 🙂

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Washedup said:

So does anyone have an idea when under 50s will get jabbed

I was reading an article yesterday that was saying by Mid March 2021 but maybe its too soon to really know. I guess it will be down to. Logistics and how quickly they can roll out the first 3 or 4 priority groups. I am hoping for mine in January, but maybe a bit optimistic. 

It has not been mentioned whether vaccinations will be able to be administered by Private Health companies yet either.  Would probably cost about 200 quid, as opposed to free by the NHS. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I will say this ... you always have a fighting chance .. if you think of yourself as a contender ...

So cowboy up ... !  Live life without any fears or regrets ....

Well I certainly hope to be walking like a cowboy down soi cowboy in 2021 if anything is still open? 

1 hour ago, Washedup said:

Well I certainly hope to be walking like a cowboy down soi cowboy in 2021 if anything is still open? 

Just make sure go to the Baccara in Soi Cowboy ... I have known the owner for years .. and honest place with some rock-n-roll gals in there ..... also another pretty good place loaded with freelancers is named the Bamboo on Soi 3 ( just walk across Sukhumvit from Soi 4 - Nana ) - a great restaurant next door if you are into lamp chops .... 

And give me a call .. I will meet you for a belly full of beer ... if I am not at home in the South ....

You can also stay at my flat ( for free ) in BKK if you want .. I can leave the keys downstairs for you ... that goes for anyone else reading this post ... as log as you clean up your mess ... I don't care

My flat is on Ramkhamhaeng not to far from the University ... not very far from Soi Nana or Cowboy .. you can take the klong boat for 17 baht to Soi 3 ( nana nua ) or a taxi .. depending on traffic at night in could be 15 minutes or 45 minutes in a taxi ... but, it is not to far ... 

You should really be going to the Thai clubs .. they "blow away " Nana or Cowboy with the quality of women .. a whole big boat load of super sexy gals ... Nana and Cowboy .. " nah" for me ... the whole lower Suk thing is not for me ... I want quality pussy ....

Like RCA ( Route 66, Onyx, TopOne and BabyFace clubs are there ( almost all Thai .. super rare to see a farang there -- like most places I tend to go ) -- rocking with beautiful gals ) .. or Ekamai , ThongLo , Pridi Soi 2 .. so many places ...

Serious ,, any of you guys can stay at my flat ... it is really quiet where I live ... no problems for sure !  Save yourself a couple of bucks and it would be my pleasure ..... I don't care .. I am only there 1 week a month ... 

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2