COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

There was no queue therefore there were no queue jumpers!

I've said before, put up some your own dosh to fund their mandatory quarantine, show us you're genuine.

To show how generous I am, here's a business idea for you to help you fund it

Isan style furniture flat pack. Just don't tell Ikea.

isan_ikea.jpg

You should keep up.

Unlike the queue jumping tennis players and the entourages where they did not pay anything..... all returning aussie citizens have to pay for their airfares and quarantine costs...but again do not let those trivial facts you like to avoid get in the way of the truth.

So again..... are you a born and bred sandgroper??

cheers

39 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I do!

I miss my family members in Scotland I have not seen for close to 3 years.

ps.

Could you lot shut the f**k up about Australia. I am sure I am not alone in being bored to tears reading you two serving insults backwards and forwards.  As we Scots ( even plastic Cockney Scots like me) would say "Getafuck!"

Last I looked the Topic says.... non thailand posts.... and Australia is included in that.

cheers

6 minutes ago, roobob said:

You should keep up.

Unlike the queue jumping tennis players and the entourages where they did not pay anything..... all returning aussie citizens have to pay for their airfares and quarantine costs...but again do not let those trivial facts you like to avoid get in the way of the truth.

So again..... are you a born and bred sandgroper??

cheers

The tennis players were "sponsored" by Tennis Australia, no queue jumping required so please stop that lie.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

If you're so desperate to get these people home, sponsor them. Tennis Australia paid 40 million for the tennis players, how much are you prepared to pay?

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Could you lot shut the f**k up about Australia. I am sure I am not alone in being bored to tears reading you two serving insults backwards and forwards.  As we Scots ( even plastic Cockney Scots like me) would say "Getafuck!"

As I said a few days ago, roobob is a troll. I'm very surprised any experienced board member gets sucked into a "discussion" with him. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

As I said a few days ago, roobob is a troll. I'm very surprised any experienced board member gets sucked into a "discussion" with him. 

My reply to you is the same...... It seems the trolls are the ones who do not like a different opinion on a topic.

You do not like my posts...use the ignore option.

cheers

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

The tennis players were "sponsored" by Tennis Australia, no queue jumping required so please stop that lie.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

If you're so desperate to get these people home, sponsor them. Tennis Australia paid 40 million for the tennis players, how much are you prepared to pay?

Thanks for the reply to my question... it is all clear now.

cheers

11 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

The active ingredient, astodrimer sodium, will also protect you from bacterial vaginosis. 👍

And more...

What is VIRALEZE™ Antiviral Nasal Spray?
VIRALEZE™ is an antiviral nasal spray that contains astodrimer sodium (SPL7013), which has been
shown in laboratory studies to inactivate a broad spectrum of respiratory viruses, including >99.9%
of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

2007 Dec; 2(4): 561–566.
Published online 2007 Dec

VivaGel™ (SPL7013 Gel): A candidate dendrimer – microbicide for the prevention of HIV and HSV infection

Abstract
Microbicides are compounds that applied vaginally or rectally, protect the user from sexually transmitted
infections. Although no commercial product is yet available, many candidates are under development. A
leading candidate, VivaGel (SPL7013 Gel) is the product of nanotechnology. The active ingredient is
SPL7013, a dendrimer that was designed specifically with HIV and HSV antiviral activity and human safety
in mind. SPL7013 has demonstrated efficacy against human immunodeficiency virus and herpes simplex
virus in in vitro and animal models. VivaGel appears to be well tolerated in both animals and humans. This
review summarizes the studies of VivaGel and its active ingredient, SPL7013.

9 hours ago, lazarus said:

Yea, i seen on the news a few months ago, full stadiums, not even with masks, watching the cricket.

Was amazed, but i assume they were just 'getting on with life' ...so it's all good, yea!

Worked out well for them, seems bedlam out there now. 

Edit - From the BBC just now -

The medical system in India has collapsed and cremations may soon have to take place on roads because of lack of space, a charity that helps poorer families cremate their relatives' bodies says.

Jyot Jeet Singh, who runs the Shaheed Bhagat Singh Sewa Dal charity in New Delhi, says during the first wave of coronavirus his charity was transporting 30 to 40 bodies every day but now they are dealing with an average of 70 to 80 a day.

“The situation has really worsened, the medical system has collapsed. Our government was not prepared for this disaster to happen," he tells BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

He says lack of space means bodies are having to be cremated in parking lots.

"In the coming three or four days the situation is going to get so [much] worse that we’ll have to cremate dead bodies on the road," he says.

Edited by Krapow

26 minutes ago, Zeb said:

What's interesting to note after the pandemic of 1918 how much the excess death rate dropped the next near. Expect to see the same once the C19 pandemic is over and done with.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

What's interesting to note after the pandemic of 1918 how much the excess death rate dropped the next near. Expect to see the same once the C19 pandemic is over and done with.

Hope so mate. Bloody hope so.

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

This could be a factor of the elderly dying earlier than usual due to a Covid infection than they would have due to natural causes (with or w/o underlying conditions).

Overall US preventative medical care is much better now than in 1918, although it is not available to all citizens.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

As can now been seen by the vaccine run outs it has been said that boosters may be needed and indeed that it will be like the flu vaccine... it will be have to be taken annually as it is now coming out that the virus is here to stay.

Time will tell. 

cheers

6 minutes ago, roobob said:

As can now been seen by the vaccine run outs it has been said that boosters may be needed and indeed that it will be like the flu vaccine... it will be have to be taken annually as it is now coming out that the virus is here to stay.

Time will tell. 

cheers

Quite likely for a while until herd immunity has largely been achieved. Maybe a small price to pay if it means resuming near normality. I have an annual Flu jab anyway so It wouldn't bother me if I were to have an annual Covid jab as well.  Its strange, some Virus do disappear more rapidly than others. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nightcrawler said:

Quite likely for a while until herd immunity has largely been achieved. Maybe a small price to pay if it means resuming near normality. I have an annual Flu jab anyway so It wouldn't bother me if I were to have an annual Covid jab as well.  Its strange, some Virus do disappear more rapidly than others. 

True what you say mate.... but I think this one is here to stay ..... hopefully not.... but all signs at the moment it is.

cheers