COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

I think Anti Vaxxers are scum.

I think they have the blood of many innocent children on their hands.

I think they should get called out and ridiculed as the contemptible scum they are.  Some people believe anti vaxxers are just thick as f**k, easily led, low intelligence and low self esteem, need a sense of belonging to something as they're misfits, need to be able to tell themselves they know something others don't, such is their utter worthlessness.

Though to me they're as despicable and worthy of scorn as those who post stuff trying to poke fun at say, people wearing masks, when 1000's upon 1000's are dying from Covid every single day.

Sitting on the fence with wishy washy comments again I see!

:default_071:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

I think Anti Vaxxers are scum.

I think they have the blood of many innocent children on their hands.

I think they should get called out and ridiculed as the contemptible scum they are.  Some people believe anti vaxxers are just thick as f**k, easily led, low intelligence and low self esteem, need a sense of belonging to something as they're misfits, need to be able to tell themselves they know something others don't, such is their utter worthlessness.

Though to me they're as despicable and worthy of scorn as those who post stuff trying to poke fun at say, people wearing masks, when 1000's upon 1000's are dying from Covid every single day.

You're wasting your time with these loony bins mate. Whilst I totally agree with your sentiments, we can only hope, going forward, that they account for a minority of less than 5%. 

This thread seems to be breaking up into certain bm's waging a personal battle of who is right, vs other bm's who might question gov't mandates, to include the vaccine.

Herd immunity varies based on the virus. As an example, according to the WHO, for measles, it requires a 95% level of the population. The remaining 5% will be protected by the fact that the measles will not spread among those who aren't vaccinated.

So it is with Covid-19. From what I have read in various articles from medical experts at Johns Hopkins, as well as epidemiologists from Ivy League institutions, a percentage of 70-75% is a good number for herd immunity to take hold, though a larger percentage is obviously desirable in this instance. This virus needs a fresh number of new "hosts" or people, in order to spread. With 70-75% of the population being vaccinated, at some point, the available hosts will grow ever smaller.....25% of 25% of 25%, etc. The law of diminishing returns. Those who choose not to get the vaccine for whatever reasons, in due course, will be protected by all those who have been vaccinated. 

The hardest hit places at the moment seem to be Brazil and India. You ever see the living conditions that 10's of millions in those countries live in each day? We have members who have spent time in these places and saw first hand how so many live. They can't social distance when 5-6 people are living in a tin shed the size of a studio in The Base. They still have people dying from dysentery! The bacteria and viruses that grow in the squalor of those shantytowns, the awful hygiene, the lack of first rate medical care that serve those slums, is it any wonder a virus such as Covid is spreading under such circumstances?

The media is quick to report on the number of positive tests and deaths these countries are suffering, but notice how little to nothing regarding comorbidities these people might also be suffering from due to those very living conditions that might be playing a big role in those that aren't surviving. All the media gives us are numbers without context. Numbers are easy, the context behind the numbers, not so much. It takes work and it's just simpler to speculate rather than offer the proper context to define and give shape to the numbers. In Brazil, are the numbers greater in the shantys of Rio as opposed to the beachfront of Fortaleza? And what of the Amazon jungle? Is Goa, India hemorrhaging Covid deaths much more than New Delhi? Is Calcutta suffering more than Bangalore?

The media tell you the "what", but not so much the "why".

Guys, lets stick together on this and not break off into name calling squabbles. There is enough of that in the politics threads. Lets keep it there. If you are vaccinated, then you won't have anything to worry about. If someone doesn't get the vaccine, then fine, just stay away from them if it makes you feel better.

A simple solution.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes, always ask why. Always take a sentence that includes "from what I've read..." with a large grain of salt.

And, always consider the claimed source...if there even is one.

Personally, I'm fully vaccinated (yet my young daughter is not) and happy that masks are no longer be required and will end being de rigueur outside. I do hope that a large percentage of my country's people also choose to get the vaccination.

In terms of understanding the Covid pandemic, here's what I read today.

Five reasons why COVID herd immunity is probably impossible

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00728-2

Even with vaccination efforts in full force, the theoretical threshold for vanquishing COVID-19 looks to be out of reach.

....In February, independent data scientist Youyang Gu changed the name of his popular COVID-19 forecasting model from ‘Path to Herd Immunity’ to ‘Path to Normality’. He said that reaching a herd-immunity threshold was looking unlikely because of factors such as vaccine hesitancy, the emergence of new variants and the delayed arrival of vaccinations for children...

... Long-term prospects for the pandemic probably include COVID-19 becoming an endemic disease, much like influenza. But in the near term, scientists are contemplating a new normal that does not include herd immunity...

. . .

A bit of Covid "proper context to define and give shape to the numbers" in the US:

Sharp Decline in COVID-19 Cases Among LA County's Homeless Population

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/sharp-decline-in-covid-19-cases-among-la-countys-homeless-population/2554050/

In a week that homeless people became officially eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations, Los Angeles County officials reported Thursday a sharp decline in infections among that population, dropping from 620 cases per week in late December to 58 this week.

Of those 58 cases, 48 infections actually occurred in previous weeks but were just recently reported, according to the county Department of Public Health.

Since the start of the pandemic, 7,061 COVID-19 cases have been confirmed among the homeless, and 194 have died, according to the county.

The drop in cases among the homeless mirrors an overall downward trend that has been occurring countywide since early this year, following a major winter surge in cases, hospitalizations and deaths. The county on Thursday reported another 933 cases, lifting the cumulative total from throughout the pandemic to 1,212,586...

. . .

New Federal Report Shows Scope Of California’s Homeless Crisis, Over 160K Homeless Prior To Pandemic

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/03/19/california-homeless-population-crisis/#:~:text=The federal report estimates that,66%2C436 by January of 2020.

In Los Angeles County, the number jumped 13% over the same time period, to 66,436 by January of 2020

123119_encampments_AW_02_large-e1577819309949.jpg

tent city pomona ca edit use only 620.jpg

gettyimages-909418734.jpg

Edited by lazarus
remember that large grain of salt. ;-)

A new virus has hit...it is called the Sad Sack Syndrome..... main symptom is the continual doom and gloom outlook on all things World Wide. Can be recognised by  the half empty glass they always carry and continual standing on soap boxes preaching to all and sundry as the oracles of doom and gloom.

cheers 

• Haha 2

New new virus alert.

The Covid Ignoranus Virus (CIV).

Infection is characterized by ideas such as "if you didn't die, you're recovered" thus ignoring the amputations and organ failures caused by blood clots or the ongoing effects experienced by 25% of Covid-19 victims.

Infected can be recognized by the container of sand which they carry and into which they stick their heads whenever facts are present.

Easily treated with an inoculation of knowledge and reality however most of those afflicted are reluctant to receive this treatment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, roobob said:

A new virus has hit...it is called the Sad Sack Syndrome..... main symptom is the continual doom and gloom outlook on all things World Wide. Can be recognised by  the half empty glass they always carry and continual standing on soap boxes preaching to all and sundry as the oracles of doom and gloom.

cheers 

Actually I feel quite optimistic rather than "doom and gloom" as far as the pandemic in my own country is concerned although I feel sad for those who have suffered and those who died prematurely as a result of Covid infection along with the families they left behind. 

However 6 months ago the situation was very worrying

The fact that we went into lock down and started to roll out the vaccines in the New year have very much changed the situation, and cases, hospitalisation and deaths have fallen significantly as a result of the efforts made by the government and the will of the people to make sacrifices. 

As has been mentioned, a number of times, Covid is not likely to disappear anytime soon, but the way we are dealing with it, has shown to be quite successful in world terms

Now turn to India. Thousands are now dying daily and their health system is collapsing. Tell them to be happy and just get on with their daily lives. This virus is real and deadly. 

There is a big difference from being cautious and proactive to that of doom and gloom my friend. Most of us Are getting on with our lives as best we can, and have adapted to a new situation never before experienced in our lifetime. 

I have read comments on this forum and others about hiding behind sofas and in basements etc. That is absolute bollocks as far as I am concerned. When the pandemic first broke, we were all a bit nervous because we didn't know the full picture, and those of us at most risk, self isolated. That was not the same as hiding behind a sofa or falling into deep depression. 

My parents and millions of others lived through WW2 for 6 years in London, never knowing whether their house would be bombed, sleeping in basements, shelters and in Underground stations night after night. Food rationing, gas masks, having to part with their children, curfews, the list goes on and on. 

This generation is rather different and Covid is NOT the same, as seasonal Flu. Every Nation has a duty to protect its citizens but they cannot do that without cooperation. 

Being cautious is not the same as "doom and gloom"

"Doom and Gloom" is believing that nothing will get better and wallowing in self pity 

But there is no gain without pain in fighting this virus

Those who refuse the vaccine will slow down the recovery, not advance it. If those same people are the ones protesting about lock downs, then in my view, they are self serving hypocrites and cowards in denial. 

Sorry, if that applies to anyone here but it is what I feel in a general sense. 

We all have the right to an opinion, but having an opinion does not always mean that we are right

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

This thread seems to be breaking up into certain bm's waging a personal battle of who is right, vs other bm's who might question gov't mandates, to include the vaccine.

Herd immunity varies based on the virus. As an example, according to the WHO, for measles, it requires a 95% level of the population. The remaining 5% will be protected by the fact that the measles will not spread among those who aren't vaccinated.

So it is with Covid-19. From what I have read in various articles from medical experts at Johns Hopkins, as well as epidemiologists from Ivy League institutions, a percentage of 70-75% is a good number for herd immunity to take hold, though a larger percentage is obviously desirable in this instance. This virus needs a fresh number of new "hosts" or people, in order to spread. With 70-75% of the population being vaccinated, at some point, the available hosts will grow ever smaller.....25% of 25% of 25%, etc. The law of diminishing returns. Those who choose not to get the vaccine for whatever reasons, in due course, will be protected by all those who have been vaccinated. 

The hardest hit places at the moment seem to be Brazil and India. You ever see the living conditions that 10's of millions in those countries live in each day? We have members who have spent time in these places and saw first hand how so many live. They can't social distance when 5-6 people are living in a tin shed the size of a studio in The Base. They still have people dying from dysentery! The bacteria and viruses that grow in the squalor of those shantytowns, the awful hygiene, the lack of first rate medical care that serve those slums, is it any wonder a virus such as Covid is spreading under such circumstances?

The media is quick to report on the number of positive tests and deaths these countries are suffering, but notice how little to nothing regarding comorbidities these people might also be suffering from due to those very living conditions that might be playing a big role in those that aren't surviving. All the media gives us are numbers without context. Numbers are easy, the context behind the numbers, not so much. It takes work and it's just simpler to speculate rather than offer the proper context to define and give shape to the numbers. In Brazil, are the numbers greater in the shantys of Rio as opposed to the beachfront of Fortaleza? And what of the Amazon jungle? Is Goa, India hemorrhaging Covid deaths much more than New Delhi? Is Calcutta suffering more than Bangalore?

The media tell you the "what", but not so much the "why".

Guys, lets stick together on this and not break off into name calling squabbles. There is enough of that in the politics threads. Lets keep it there. If you are vaccinated, then you won't have anything to worry about. If someone doesn't get the vaccine, then fine, just stay away from them if it makes you feel better.

A simple solution.

Well first up I'm obviously right🙂

Your mention of politics I'd agree with. It's BM's with a political/conspiracy group agenda who lie behind all the squabbles on here.

Disagree with you on vaccination, as it's an issue being  politicised by the self-same people pushing a their own agenda   If a BM feels the need to call out propagandists then that's up to them.

On a personal note I'm tremendously positive about things here in the UK and will be delighted as I head for my second jab tomorrow.

I will though keep some perspective and respect for other countries who are suffering like India, and God forbid for people in Thailand if things don't improve.

It would for me in crass poor taste to be celebrating how great life was in the UK, if things deteriorated badly in Thailand

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, boydeste said:

Sitting on the fence with wishy washy comments again I see!

:default_071:

I've always called out anti vaxxers, well before Covid ever arrived, and i always will. 

Many innocent children have died or been disfigured due to these fuckwits refusing vaccines for them. Measles is even making a come back due to these pricks! 

They deserve every bit of scorn or contempt that comes their way, especially if continually posting garbage and running away when challenged on it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Well first up I'm obviously right🙂

Your mention of politics I'd agree with. It's BM's with a political/conspiracy group agenda who lie behind all the squabbles on here.

Disagree with you on vaccination, as it's an issue being  politicised by the self-same people pushing a their own agenda   If a BM feels the need to call out propagandists then that's up to them.

On a personal note I'm tremendously positive about things here in the UK and will be delighted as I head for my second jab tomorrow.

I will though keep some perspective and respect for other countries who are suffering like India, and God forbid for people in Thailand if things don't improve.

It would for me in crass poor taste to be celebrating how great life was in the UK, if things deteriorated badly in Thailand

Yes, we have a couple in particular who just can't help themselves with the politics.

As to the vaccine, I'm not sure we do disagree. I'm vaccinated, both shots (Pfizer) and my primary reason was to continue on with international travel. If being able to enjoy that facet of life into the future, then that's what I'll do. You are right of course, the vaccine has been politicized. But if the virus was, then it should be no surprise the vaccine would be as well. And by the same people. With the internet, it just invites more nonsense to be put out there, whether it's ill informed propaganda by a conspiracy theorist or some individual with an axe to grind about whatever. The internet gives voice to all. And the majority is white noise.

You can claim it's poor taste to enjoy the fruits of your labor, the benefits of living in the UK while others suffer in other countries, but it's always been that way throughout human history. Misery has been man kinds constant bedfellow. Live your life to the standard that suits you. Take care of your family, revel in the company of your mates, raise a glass to the achievements in your life, and take stock of your blessings. And if you are able, be charitable with those who are less fortunate.

Next time you get that order of fish n chips, no need to feel guilty. That plate represents the life's work of many people who were responsible with getting it to your table. Eat up and enjoy. 

The misery and suffering of others in this world will never end.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

I've always called out anti vaxxers, well before Covid ever arrived, and i always will. 

Many innocent children have died or been disfigured due to these fuckwits refusing vaccines for them. Measles is even making a come back due to these pricks! 

They deserve every bit of scorn or contempt that comes their way, especially if continually posting garbage and running away when challenged on it. 

I don't disagree with ya at all, I was just trying to lighten the thread up a tad. LOL

• Haha 1

Nepals daily covid cases have shot up to over 4000,newly introduced 10 day quarantines,and lockdowns about to start,this from a guy that runs a trekking company,fuckin indians,longer stay in thailand than expected 😞

5. Re: Visa on Arrival in Nepal - British Citizen
Apr 25, 2021, 7:27 AM
Save

@3 It sounds odd, but the air bubble between India and Nepal was only for Indian nationals. We had several clients unable to transit through India to KTM because such transfers where not allowed. This is all part of the vague accommodations made by Nepal to not upset the Indian gov. But to the best of my knowledge, you would not be allowed to board your flight to KTM.

You can also bet those flights from Delhi to KTM are rife with covid carriers. The number of fake PCR tests being presented at the airport in KTM has reached a crisis level. Just the other day 172 people passed fake docs. The number of Indians in KTM getting on flights to various parts of the world who test positive grows by the day.

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

To summarise the whole situation.....Some/most people believe the news is all true and the numbers are all true and have been from day #1.....Then there are the people who don't believe any of it from day number #1....With some people mucking around in the middle....

After one year the believers will not be changing their mind EVER....The non believers will not be changing their mind EVER.....And the middle of the road muckers will keep on mucking....

58 minutes ago, fforest said:

To summarise the whole situation.....Some/most people believe the news is all true and the numbers are all true and have been from day #1.....Then there are the people who don't believe any of it from day number #1....With some people mucking around in the middle....

After one year the believers will not be changing their mind EVER....The non believers will not be changing their mind EVER.....And the middle of the road muckers will keep on mucking....

What I don't understand is Why some people would chose to believe Social media which goes largely unregulated? I prefer to get daily information from the Government website. The figures I see on the News are those published by government. Do people distrust the government that much,that they believe we are being conspired against. Most of the conspiracy theories I have seen, come with no proof. 

How else should we get to know what is happening in other countries such as India without the MSN and why would they lie about it? 

To me, its a bit like religion when people believe in something without evidence. 

I have seen many criticisms of the BBC during the pandemic accusing them of exaggeration. But now they are reporting massive drops in cases and deaths. Is that also exaggerated? It cuts both ways, surely? 

Most people at some stage will have watched the Downing Street Covid broadcasts on TV.  I guess that some must be thinking that the PM and chief scientists are lying to us, but with no counter information to substantiate that

I actually think, that for some, it is a case of "ignorance is bliss" 

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Anyone who doesn't believe any of it is clearly delusional and has no grasp of reality.

There are lots of members posting on this forum who know people who have died from contracting Covid.

If people are going to post garbage, then most likely they'll get called out on it, that's normally how it works.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

The misery and suffering of others in this world will never end.

True.

Pretty sad state of affairs where people are so twisted that others misery and suffering is used to support crackpot theories, and political views.

This isn't a comment aimed at your personally.  You come across as a decent guy, who'd front up in real life, want to meet people and have a beer with them.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

True.

Pretty sad state of affairs where people are so twisted that others misery and suffering is used to support crackpot theories, and political views.

This isn't a comment aimed at your personally.  You come across as a decent guy, who'd front up in real life, want to meet people and have a beer with them.

Yes, @Mr. Smooth is on the 'want to meet at some stage' list!

He reminds me a lot of Bruce Mangosteen, who i certainly didn't always agree with on a forum, though class as a mate IRL, and have met many, many times, still converse with on Assbook as he calls it, and is a great guy and man of integrity. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Anyone who doesn't believe any of it is clearly delusional and has no grasp of reality.

There are lots of members posting on this forum who know people who have died from contracting Covid.

If people are going to post garbage, then most likely they'll get called out on it, that's normally how it works.

I must have missed it... but where has someone on here has said that the virus is non existence.?? 

Sadly some have have posted they know some who have the virus but also there are some who have said they do not know any.  

I agree ... if people post garbage...then they most likely will be called out.... and in discussions .... both sides of the discussion deserves to be called out as that is how it normally works.

I took some time to look back over this topic... over 350 pages of it..... and when it started it was a good discussion with different views,...expressed with civility  from both sides but overtime it has lapsed  

Agreed there is a majority view...but it was obvious after the first 50-80 pages or so... that if a BM wanted to put a different view/opinion they were attacked by a few  and no wonder many BMs dropped off. The sad thing is that the same ones who forced them away are still doing the same now. 

It is a topic that will garner different opinions... but when a few continually attack any post that goes against the majority  grain...well it turns away from a discussion.

cheers

Edited by roobob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, roobob said:

I must have missed it... but where has someone on here has some have said that the virus is non existence.?? 

Sadly some have have posted they know some who have the virus but also there are some who have said they do not know any.  

I agree ... if people post garbage...then they most likely will be called out.... and in discussions .... both sides of the discussion deserves to be called out as that is how it normally works.

I took some time to look back over this topic... over 350 pages of it..... and when it started it was a good discussion with different views,...expressed with civility  from both sides but overtime it has lapsed  

Agreed there is a majority view...but it was obvious after the first 50-80 pages or so... that if a BM wanted to put a different view/opinion they were attacked by a few  and no wonder many BMs dropped off. The sad thing is that the same ones who forced them away are still doing the same now. 

It is a topic that will garner different opinions... but when a few continually attack any post that goes against the majority  grain...well it turns away from a discussion.

cheers

I suspect that as we now know more about the virus and we are starting to see significant results in combating the virus, the discussion has inevitably become more polarised.  We are all responsible for what we post. I would imagine that most of us have made our minds up by now and unlikely to persuade others with different opinions as to how the Covid situation could or should have been dealt with. It depends on whether we present factual or fictional evidence to support our views. No one has to fall out over this issue and it's not a case of winners or losers. 

Obviously some of your views on the subject are not widely shared here and therefore it is likely that you will receive replies that contradict what you say. 

I don't mean this personally, but maybe if you based your opinions on a factual and provable basis, then responses might vary a little. 

I think that most of us are basing our observations on what Is rather than what could have been or might have been

We are much further down that road now

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nightcrawler said:

I suspect that as we now know more about the virus and we are starting to see significant results in combating the virus, the discussion has inevitably become more polarised.  We are all responsible for what we post. I would imagine that most of us have made our minds up by now and unlikely to persuade others with different opinions as to how the Covid situation could or should have been dealt with. It depends on whether we present factual or fictional evidence to support our views. No one has to fall out over this issue and it's not a case of winners or losers. 

Obviously some of your views on the subject are not widely shared here and therefore it is likely that you will receive replies that contradict what you say. 

I don't mean this personally, but maybe if you based your opinions on a factual and provable basis, then responses might vary a little. 

I think that most of us are basing our observations on what Is rather than what could have been or might have been

We are much longer down that road now

Thanks for this post.. especially where you say we are responsible for what we post. 

I agree that most have made their minds up and there will be different opinions... but really is there any reason when someone puts a different view forward some have to trot out memes calling them trolls??

I agree my views are not widely shared but is it a crime here to have a different opinion... and if you look a few people agree with what I say...mainly as I said above a few who have dropped off because they just moved on from the angst they got.

You say that it is not personal... agree...I do not take that as personal. I have said that the virus is real...I have said that vaccination is the way to go and will be a big step in getting things back to normal.

Also you say base my opinions on factual and provable basis.... well as an example I have been a critic of the handling of the hotel quarantine system in Australia which I have got heaps from...but the links I gave backs my claims but I understand that some will not accept those claims for reason known only to them.. Are you saying that all my claims are false?? If so happy if you point them out and will gladly rebutt them.

All I have said...and this to me seems what has got up a few other's noses...  from Day 1 that lockdowns are not the be all and end all to fix the problem.  

cheers

In ever smaller numbers, seems Covid is here to stay. Good idea to take care of ones health...just in case.

California Has Had 1,380 'Breakthrough' COVID Cases Among Vaccinated Since January

https://sfist.com/2021/04/27/california-has-had-1-380-breakthrough-covid-cases-among-vaccinated/

As news arrives about the CDC telling people they don't need masks on in most outdoor settings if they're vaccinated, we get other news that California has recorded 1,379 cases of COVID among people who are considered fully vaccinated, underscoring the need for ongoing caution.

The numbers are not high and not a surprise — with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines both considered about 90% effective two weeks after the second dose, that means 10% of the population who receives them is still vulnerable to infection. Add to that the approximately 25% still vulnerable among those with the J&J vaccine, and any other factors like alcohol consumption that may weaken a person's immune response to a vaccine, and you're going to still see some people infected.

We don't yet have data on how many people in California became seriously ill from these "breakthrough" infections — and a previous "real-world" study among vaccinated healthcare workers that began in December found no cases of serious illness, even if people tested positive. But as the Chronicle reports, between January 1 and April 21, nearly 1,400 tested positive more than 14 days after their second dose of a vaccine, or one-dose J&J vaccine. That's a mere 0.1% of the 1.4 million total cases reported in the state during that same timeframe, and reflects a similar national trend. Across the country, 5,800 "breakthrough" infections have been found since vaccinations began, according to the CDC...

On 4/27/2021 at 11:20 AM, fforest said:

Influencers face deportation over Bali face mask makeup prank

These social media influencers thought they were staging a clever prank in a Bali supermarket. But it backfired spectacularly and they now face deportation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, fforest said:

Then there are the people who don't believe any of it from day number #1

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

1 hour ago, roobob said:

I must have missed it... but where has someone on here has said that the virus is non existence.?? 

cheers

That's what was posted.

That was my response to what was posted.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

Influencers face deportation over Bali face mask makeup prank

These social media influencers thought they were staging a clever prank in a Bali supermarket. But it backfired spectacularly and they now face deportation.

Good news. Sad also the fact that they are influencing many other morons who probably found it all very funny.

• Like 2