COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

7 hours ago, KhunDon said:

“You think vaccines don’t fucking work? Oh, f**k off into the trash, you attention-seeking fuckworm-faced shitbutt”.

I doubt I'd be making this post if it weren't for the 2 shots. Yeah, me and 3 others in the office had breakies...(break through cases) all double jabbed and all positive, but really mild.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/6/2021 at 9:02 PM, Krapow said:

How dare you!

I sincerely hope you're not trying to cast aspersions on the validity and integrity of the web sites and twitter feeds Mr Forest uses, and where he gets his up to minute, finger on the pulse information from, of which we are all very grateful to learn from in this strange new world.

I think i can speak for all board members here when i say we would all be deeply shocked if this was the case. Mr Forest are you aware of this scandalous slur!

I'll have you know Campo, judging by past posting, Mr Forest's sources are impeccable, bastions of integrity and truth, stand up to all scrutiny, and i know he wouldn't post them on here unless he was 100%, or 25000% in Gibraltar's case, true!

Well, there was that time a week or so ago he got, shall we say, 'mixed up' and posted his Gay Pride/Trans Rights stuff on here instead of his favourite Pattaya Ladyboy forum, but we don't like to mention that on here ... 

89BC8A03-0B25-4723-A7B7-30E8C4E8F949.gif.ebb385d31bfc9462313b808aaad82d15.gif

Since you seem interested discussing alternative lifestyles....I just want to let you know there are people out there who have pride and are not afraid to show the world who they are.....

4 hours ago, fforest said:

Since you seem interested discussing alternative lifestyles....I just want to let you know there are people out there who have pride and are not afraid to show the world who they are.....

You're looking well.

If you can get back to the gym when it opens, lose the lockdown pounds, i have no doubt you'll get your prime cabaret slot in Boyz Town back again.

Love you xoxo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, fforest said:

@fforestWhat glue did you use to stick that horn on your head?

Asking for a friend. 🤪

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Pure evil. 

I get it, that some people have chosen not to be vaccinated, for whatever reason. But does that mean that they have to actively discourage others from doing so. 

I don't go around preaching in public that people should be vaccinated. I don't participate in any pro vaccination social media sites, if they exist. I don't go on marches or put up posters etc. 

These people activity want to cause disruption and Covid has little to do with it. Possibly the same people who's hobby is conspiracy theories or anti social behavior. 

They are trying to install exactly the same fear into the unvaccinated as they claim that the Govt and MSN are doing. 

What is even worse, is that they have absolutely NO basis or evidence to back their claims. 

They claim to be peaceful and non violent, but that is just how it starts until some of their faction begins to do what has been highlighted here, and cause possible physical  harm to others. 

They are trespassing on TFL property, and have No right whatsoever to put up their vitriolic propaganda posters. 

These arse holes need to be arrested and heavily fined. Then they need to get a life and start putting something positive into society instead of using it for their own personal gains or satisfaction and working against the recovery of Covid. 

I have absolutely NO sympathy for these people or their half baked ideas. 

Hopefully, when Furlough comes to an end, they will get back to being more productive in Society and have less time on their hands to promote their absolute bollocks

Covid 19 has brought the best and the worst out of people. 

If you don't want to wear a mask on Public Transport, the f+cking walk and leave the rest of us alone 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Pure evil. 

I get it, that some people have chosen not to be vaccinated, for whatever reason. But does that mean that they have to actively discourage others from doing so. 

I don't go around preaching in public that people should be vaccinated. I don't participate in any pro vaccination social media sites, if they exist. I don't go on marches or put up posters etc. 

These people activity want to course disruption and Covid has little to do with it. Possibly the same people who's hobby is conspiracy theories or anti social behavior. 

They are trying to install exactly the same fear into the unvaccinated as they claim that the Govt and MSN are doing. 

What is even worse, is that they have absolutely NO basis or evidence to back their claims. 

They claim to be peaceful and non violent, but that is just how it starts until some of their faction begins to do what has been highlighted here, and cause possible physical  harm to others. 

They are trespassing on TFL property, and have No right whatsoever to put up their vitriolic propaganda posters. 

These arse holes need to be arrested and heavily fined. Then they need to get a life and start putting something positive into society instead of using it for their own personal gains or satisfaction and working against the recovery of Covid. 

Hopefully, when Furlough comes to an end, they will get back to being more productive in Society. 

Here's where they are the most productive......

lazy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

Pure evil. 

These people activity want to course disruption and Covid has little to do with it. Possibly the same people who's hobby is conspiracy theories or anti social behavior. 

Hopefully, when Furlough comes to an end, they will get back to being more productive in Society and have less time on their hands to promote their absolute bollocks

Covid 19 has brought the best and the worst out of people. 

If you don't want to wear a mask on Public Transport, the f+cking walk and leave the rest of us alone 

Well said! There will eventually be a backlash and these spineless worms will be crushed.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Well said! There will eventually be a backlash and these spineless worms will be crushed.

They are also faceless. They don't even have the balls to act under their own names,and hide behind their own masks (metaphorically speaking). Their masks of anonymity 

What these dickheads have not grasped, is that

WITH FREEDOM, COMES RESPONSIBILITY 

They want freedom with no responsibility. 

If this were the case then we would all be living in a permanent state of anarchy 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

A huge probability this is another Problem- reaction- solution....

Most likely done by pro-vaxers..........

Anti-vaxers are not shy to  confrontations....But the real ones would not participate in a dumb pointless thing like this...But this could give a nice blow back to clamp down on those crazy anti-vaxers even more...

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, fforest said:

Anti-vaxers are not shy to  confrontations....But the real ones would not participate in a dumb pointless thing like this...But this could give a nice blow back to clamp down on those crazy anti-vaxers even more...

Constant state of denial.

Not dumb?

We're talking about the same fuckwits who staged a protest outside of what they thought were the BBC offices. The same offices the BBC had moved from years and years ago.  Do you own research was the cry ...

More brains in a false face ffs 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

I dont think that Pro Vaxers are a rival group :default_fun::default_fun:. They are not the ones who are demonstrating, or posting/reading  on--- conspiracy web sites and social media. They  are just getting on with their  lives, happily vacinated and not causing troubel for anyone.

How do you know so much about these antivaxers (the real ones) as you call them?

Clamp down ??

So this story is just part of a conspiracy to victimise anti-vaxers ??? :default_diablo::default_coffee:

Antivaxers are already a laughing stock, no need for a counter movement 

lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

So.....let's see which ones are the real/proper  antivaxers ? or are the all Pro-vaxers posing as antivaxers ???:default_gathering:

IMO, the Police could better serve the Public by being on the streets attending to criminals instead of having to waste their time and tax payers mone dealing  with this rabble. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

So.....let's see which ones are the real/proper  antivaxers ? or are the all Pro-vaxers posing as antivaxers ???:default_gathering:

IMO, the Police could better serve the Public by being on the streets attending to criminals instead of having to waste their time and tax payers mone dealing  with this rabble. 

Shit for brains worms....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Brilliant commentary on the anti vax spokesmen no longer with us. "..Smart guy on the wrong side of the equation, can't believe he believed his own BS enough to die from it."

Some would say he was a man of principles and will be remembered as such..... abided to his principles and lived his life his way.

cheers

• Like 1

An honest man is not a man who is honest; an honest man is a man who is dishonest but is quite honest about it. A man who hides his dishonesty, now he’d be a dishonest man. But disarming honesty about previous dishonesty is apparently OK. Of course the dishonesty in the first instance is annulled by the subsequent honesty and any reference back to it would be the act of a dishonest political point scorer. If a man decides to be honest about his dishonesty, not only is he an honest man but, if he does it consistently, he can be said to be a man of principle. Although having to be dishonest in the first place, in order to be honest about it later might worry some of you older people who foolishly accept that being a man of principle is something akin to being a man of principle.

7 hours ago, roobob said:

Some would say he was a man of principles and will be remembered as such..... abided to his principles and lived his life his way.

cheers

Or some would say that he actively promoted and encouraged his radio audiences to share  his principles and lies  who may too have ended up with the same fate as him and he will be remembered as such. 

Adolf Hitler was a man of principles, but do many remember him for them or the millions who died as a result of them being put into action? 

Then he shot himself 💀

Antivaxers are not just a danger to themselves but to others, especially those in a position to  influence others

Cheers

• Like 2

Or some would say that he actively promoted and encouraged his radio audiences to share  his principles and lies  who may too have ended up with the same fate as him and he will be remembered as such. 

Adolf Hitler was a man of principles, but do many remember him for them or the millions who died as a result of them being carried out? 

Then he shot himself 💀

Antivaxers are not just a danger to themselves but to others, especially those in a position to  influence others

Cheers

Not saying that he was right and yes you could say that.... but he also practised what he preached.... he had his principles and he lived by them and made his life choices himself.

As to the comment of being in a position to influence others.....I would say that Vaccinators and anti vaxers are both on the same page in that regard and are both guilty in that regard.

cheers

1 minute ago, roobob said:

Not saying that he was right and yes you could say that.... but he also practised what he preached.... he had his principles and he lived by them and made his life choices himself.

As to the comment of being in a position to influence others.....I would say that Vaccinators and anti vaxers are both on the same page in that regard and are both guilty in that regard.

cheers

His own life choice sure. 

I disagree that vaccinators and antivaxers are on the same page and equally guilty. 

How many people have died or become hospitalised as a result of the Covid virus compared to those who have been vaccinated? 

Those who promote vaccinations are largely promoting life, not death through disinformation. 

It is a simple equation. 

Some of his audience may well have died or become very sick. Hopefully there may be some positives from his death in that some of his followers now see the stark reality of what he was promoting.