COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

3 minutes ago, CampariO said:

So, 99% of Gibraltar is vaxxed.

Children in Gibraltar are not vaxxed.

Conclusion 1: maximum 1% of the population are children.

Conclusion 2:

a) those guys in Gibraltar can't get it up anymore

b) the tooth vaccine fairy got a new part-time job

c) children in Gibraltar become adults on their first birthday

d) some people are mentally challenged to question some simple numbers 

e) ....what do YOU think?

(I know, it is the tooth fairy, the bitch!!!)

Actually 115.4% of the population of Gibraltar is fully vaccinated.

You'll need to recalculate.

47 minutes ago, CampariO said:

So, 99% of Gibraltar is vaxxed.

Children in Gibraltar are not vaxxed.

Conclusion 1: maximum 1% of the population are children.

Conclusion 2:

a) those guys in Gibraltar can't get it up anymore

b) the tooth vaccine fairy got a new part-time job

c) children in Gibraltar become adults on their first birthday

d) some people are mentally challenged to question some simple numbers 

e) ....what do YOU think?

(I know, it is the tooth fairy, the bitch!!!)

How dare you!

I sincerely hope you're not trying to cast aspersions on the validity and integrity of the web sites and twitter feeds Mr Forest uses, and where he gets his up to minute, finger on the pulse information from, of which we are all very grateful to learn from in this strange new world.

I think i can speak for all board members here when i say we would all be deeply shocked if this was the case. Mr Forest are you aware of this scandalous slur!

I'll have you know Campo, judging by past posting, Mr Forest's sources are impeccable, bastions of integrity and truth, stand up to all scrutiny, and i know he wouldn't post them on here unless he was 100%, or 25000% in Gibraltar's case, true!

Well, there was that time a week or so ago he got, shall we say, 'mixed up' and posted his Gay Pride/Trans Rights stuff on here instead of his favourite Pattaya Ladyboy forum, but we don't like to mention that on here ... 

89BC8A03-0B25-4723-A7B7-30E8C4E8F949.gif.ebb385d31bfc9462313b808aaad82d15.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/5/2021 at 3:11 PM, boydeste said:

With repect, there are no new symptoms, just less severe ones.

I have been invited out to a carvery with some friends, not been to one for at least a couple of years, so I am quite excited to go. Plus we are walking so a few beers are in order.

A mask will be in my pocket if needed at any point inside the pub, I am quite happy to wear one when asked to do so for the good of myself and others around.

Looks like all is normal now, all the customers and all the staff didn't have masks and it was a very enjoyable evening with good company and a relaxed atmosphere.

Long may it continue.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

Looks like all is normal now, all the customers and all the staff didn't have masks and it was a very enjoyable evening with good company and a relaxed atmosphere.

Long may it continue.

I'm loving it! 

The atmosphere is totally different compared to when pubs were open with restrictions- I stopped going once the novelty had worn off, found it a slightly joyless experience.

As you say, long may it continue🤞

• Like 2

Here's one for the antivaxxers. I just got a chatty e-mail from an old mate who lives back in Britain. This is one of the things he mentioned in his missive:

Five years ago I re connected via FACEBOOK with an old friend of mine from my motorcycling days.

He moved to Florida years ago & took out US citizenship.

We used to have long telephone calls.

He was a real stubborn old right wing booger & refused to have the jab.

Within the last two weeks, he contracted Covid & committed suicide!

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, Toy Boy said:

Here's one for the antivaxxers. I just got a chatty e-mail from an old mate who lives back in Britain. This is one of the things he mentioned in his missive:

Five years ago I re connected via FACEBOOK with an old friend of mine from my motorcycling days.

He moved to Florida years ago & took out US citizenship.

We used to have long telephone calls.

He was a real stubborn old right wing booger & refused to have the jab.

Within the last two weeks, he contracted Covid & committed suicide!

Well about 99% of people recover from covid.....So this seems a hasty thing to do....

But the suicide rate for teens has been increasing a lot because big chunks of their lives have been stolen.......2 years to a old fart is not much but 2 years to a 14 year old is a big part of their life.... 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, fforest said:

But the suicide rate for teens has been increasing a lot because big chunks of their lives have been stolen.......2 years to a old fart is not much but 2 years to a 14 year old is a big part of their life.... 

Hmmm

Old fart, maybe 10-15 years to go, loses 2 years.

Young fart, maybe 70-80 years to go, loses 2 years.

I know which position I'd rather be in.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Hmmm

Old fart, maybe 10-15 years to go, loses 2 years.

Young fart, maybe 70-80 years to go, loses 2 years.

I know which position I'd rather be in.

Going just by the numbers you are correct.....But now a year to me seems to go very fast, but when I was young a year seemed like a loong time, so I think losing time is more hard on the young....

Edited by fforest

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Going just by the numbers you are correct.....But now a year to me seems to go very fast, but when I was young a year seemed like a loong time, so I think losing time is more hard on the young....

Loosing time when old does seem to go fast and given you haven't got long left on this planet, I am with @fygjamon this. 

Totally biased of course. :default_fun:

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, fforest said:

Well about 99% of people recover from covid.....So this seems a hasty thing to do....

What has the rate been compared to before? Do you have source for that BTW? 

It is sad when anyone decides to take their own life but to so say that they have lost 2 years of their life is, an exaggeration. Lockdown has not been solid for 2 years. 

Young people at least had Social Media, home and online tuition, zoom, PlayStation and the like.

They were not taken away from their families either like during the Second World War when thousands of kids of all ages (apart from those old enough to be conscripted) were sent away from the cities by the train load to be looked after by complete strangers, away from, their friends, family and community. I am sure that was tough for many. 

During the strictest months of restrictions, I still saw plenty of youngsters about on the streets. Sure, with the pandemic has come increased mental illness. There were days when I thought I was going round the twist. But the alternatives of spreading Covid were far worse for the Nation with the a sense of the vaccines which have taken months to roll out to where we are today. 

Most will recover, from these difficult times and they have time on their side. 

• Like 4

Some BMs might find this video interesting:

"Dr. Paul E. Marik, founding member of FLCCC, in conversation with Vijaya Viswanathan, discusses the role of compromised medical & governmental institutions in manipulating medical data to make quick money. He exposes Big Pharma and its lobbies who invest millions to suppress data that can hinder their profits. While the big pharma makes millions out of the pandemic the poor continue to suffer. While the virus rages, people find themselves not only lacking in options but also a voice. Dr. Marik discusses in detail the inner mechanizations of the so-called people's representatives, who have put people's health on the line for short-term profits."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkcp04z8pE4

3 minutes ago, fforest said:

NSW Health limits residents of locked-down tower block to six beers per day

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/nsw-health-limits-residents-of-lockeddown-tower-block-to-six-beers-per-day/news-story/0e387ceccee145a611ddb6e38872d3d5

No personal sacrifice is to great to the keep the covid circus going...

That's a bit unfair, since most of them probably down 6 beers just for breakfast 😊😊😊😊

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

That's a bit unfair, since most of them probably down 6 beers just for breakfast 😊😊😊😊

My favourite bit 

"Excess alcohol is being confiscated until lockdown rules are lifted.

Residents can consult with a clinician if they think they need more than the allowed limit. "

The old chestnut about the definition of an alcoholic being someone who drinks more than their Doctor!

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, fforest said:

Someone needs to wash their mouth out with soap....

“You think vaccines don’t fucking work? Oh, f**k off into the trash, you attention-seeking fuckworm-faced shitbutt”.

I think the above line taken from the article is very FUCKING APT, especially for all those stupid asshole Anti Vaxers. 🤣

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

“You think vaccines don’t fucking work? Oh, f**k off into the trash, you attention-seeking fuckworm-faced shitbutt”.

I think the above line taken from the article is very FUCKING APT, especially for all those stupid asshole Anti Vaxers. 🤣

I hate all this sitting on the fence crap! :default_071:

• Haha 2