COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

18 minutes ago, fforest said:

Your not getting it....with a 99.++% chance of recovery....The anti-s are not concerned....

Do you have a reputable source for your claim of "99.++% chance of recovery"..?

I hope it's not "twitter"... 'White Rose'...or some RWNJ anti-vaxx quack source.

. . .

I'm not seeing it in the "confirmed case fatality rate" shown in the table below. Table: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/
Data Sources: WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC, DXY, JHU, RCP | Population: World Bank

Capture.JPG

Edited by lazarus

10 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I am not sure that this Forum should be used to promote their propaganda 

Quite

I'm not sure why this filth is allowed to be posted on here.

I complained about 6 months month back about an "amusing" anti Rothchild meme, posted on this thread (and it it wasn't the first incidence of it). And still this shit comes on here in a different format.

Why is this Forum turning a continual blind eye to the posting of propaganda?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fforest said:

I think what the White Rose was trying to say (above)

Every time your vaccine expires your freedom will expire too with a vax passport..

But I guess this bothers absolutely no one but fuckwits as you say..... 

White Rose is a big pile of absolute horse shite, as has already been pointed out to you by other board members, and which as usual you just ignore or blank out as it doesn't fit the deluded way you see the world. You're like a little child who sticks his fingers in his ears going 'not true, not true, not true' when confronted.  You mostly just post ridiculous memes from window licker sites, then when challenged about the garbage on the memes, you just run away and post more ridiculous memes.

Then you wonder why, and cry that people ridicule you!

Ridiculous! 

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

Does that scare you?

What are you afraid of..?

I wouldn't hold your breath on getting a response.

The irony of these nutters living in perpetual fear of all sorts of mad bollocks, totally obsessed by Covid, while screaming that everyone should just get on with their lives, is obviously way above their intellect. 

3 hours ago, fforest said:

Your not getting it....with a 99.++% chance of recovery....

More absolute horseshit!

Covid has just completely tipped you over the edge, you're so far down the rabbit hole, you're never coming back.

Whatever already tenuous grasp on reality you had is well gone, as are you, never to come back.   

Tip - Spend  more time on basic grammar classes, and less on 'fleece the gullible' mental websites or twitter feeds!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Groups such as these need to be exposed for what they are rather than what they claim to be 

So true. A statement worthy of Noel Coward next time you are adorned in your robes :

"It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit."

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, fforest said:

Your not getting it....with a 99.++% chance of recovery....The anti-s are not concerned....

They and you should be as that is claim is not factual (link).

Instead the anti-vaxxers might want to consider this factoid.

About 99.999% of fully vaccinated Americans have not had a deadly Covid-19 breakthrough case, CDC data shows

What are you afraid of?

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

White Rose is a big pile of absolute horse shite, as has already been pointed out to you by other board members, and which as usual you just ignore or blank out as it doesn't fit the deluded way you see the world. You're like a little child who sticks his fingers in his ears going 'not true, not true, not true' when confronted.  You mostly just post ridiculous memes from window licker sites, then when challenged about the garbage on the memes, you just run away and post more ridiculous memes.

Ridiculous! 

The irony of these nutters living in perpetual fear of all sorts of mad bollocks, totally obsessed by Covid, while screaming that everyone should just get on with their lives, is obviously way above their intellect. 

More absolute horseshit!

Covid has just completely tipped you over the edge, you're so far down the rabbit hole, you're never coming back.

Whatever already tenuous grasp on reality you had is well gone, as are you, never to come back.   

Tip - Spend  more time on basic grammar classes, and less on 'fleece the gullible' mental websites or twitter feeds!

Air Quotes Austin Powers ~ Inspiring Quotes

Edited by fforest

11 hours ago, fforest said:

It's 97.9% of cases didn't die.

There are of course the amputations, the liver lung and kidney failures, the long Covids who are still suffering the effects 12 months after infection. Or do you consider them recovered just 'cause they didn't die?

Edited by fygjam

10 hours ago, Krapow said:

Ridiculous! 

More absolute horseshit!

You could have shortened your reply post to fforest as the following.....the cheers is optional.

"This topic is only for the vaccinators.... no other views/opinions are wanted or needed."

cheers 

Edited by roobob
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, fygjam said:

So only 90% have recovered.

You have a 1 in 10 chance of not recovering from Covid.

I guess that's a pretty important figure.

Wrong, there are still 18 million active cases in the equation, who will either die or recover.

(Total) cases 218 M - death 4 M - active 18 M = recovered 196 M

So 2 out of 100 are recovering. Maybe surviving would be the proper word, as these numbers don't show who will be on oxygen for the rest of the life or has other problems.

Edited by CampariO

7 hours ago, fforest said:

Twice a day covid pill already in production.........

That's good news. The more treatments that become available in addition to the vaccines, the better for getting on top of the virus, but there will still be a wait until these treatments have been properly tested and become available. 

I have to take 5 different pills a day at the moment so another 2 wouldn't hurt if I were to need them.

As long as the most vulnerable get protected and those who develop more extreme symptoms get treated. 

The antivaxers can sit on their hands take their chances in the mean time

The quicker we can speed up the recovery for Covid patients the better which will free up hospital beds and medical staff to treat other conditions and operations needed.

Therefore a combination of measures to reduce the spread of the virus coupled with more effective treatments for those infected who need it (including those suffering the effects of Long Covid) has got to be the correct way forward. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, roobob said:

You could have shortened your reply post to fforest as the following.....the cheers is optional.

"This topic is only for the vaccinators.... no other views/opinions are wanted or needed."

cheers 

Who died and put you in charge of the thread?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, roobob said:

cheers 

I never mentioned vaccines, you did.

Fforest posts silly little child like pictures with no basis in reality, or garbage lifted with Conspiracy twitter feeds. When then challenged on them, he doesn't then respond with opinions, he just runs away and posts more little colourful pics. 

You'll have noticed numerous board members in the last 24 hours questioning why he is allowed to continually post horse shit on here to do with Covid. Not me, but i can certainly understand what they're saying.

Kinda cute though you taking it on yourself to always get involved now, though i'm not sure if you two are romantically involved or you're his registered carer. 

Love you XOXO

9 hours ago, fforest said:

Air Quotes Austin Powers ~ Inspiring Quotes

As above. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, fforest said:

Twice a day covid pill already in production.........

Posts a few pages back there will never be any other treatment but vaccines, ever.

Then a couple of days later posts the above with happens to be a new treatment for Covid, and completely contradicts what he posted a couple of days ago. 

More brilliance from the man who continually has his finger on the pulse of what's really going on ...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

That's good news. The more treatments that become available in addition to the vaccines, the better for getting on top of the virus, but there will still be a wait until these treatments have been properly tested and become available. 

I have to take 5 different pills a day at the moment so another 2 wouldn't hurt if I were to need them.

As long as the most vulnerable get protected and those who develop more extreme symptoms get treated. 

The antivaxers can sit on their hands take their chances in the mean time

The quicker we can speed up the recovery for Covid patients the better which will free up hospital beds and medical staff to treat other conditions and operations needed.

Therefore a combination of measures to reduce the spread of the virus coupled with more effective treatments for those infected who need it (including those suffering the effects of Long Covid) has got to be the correct way forward. 

I had a cold last month, i took i think about 6 tiffy's each day.

When you get ill, mostly there's medication you can take for it.

Science is great that way.

13 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I never mentioned vaccines, you did.

Fforest posts silly little child like pictures with no basis in reality, or garbage lifted with Conspiracy twitter feeds. When then challenged on them, he doesn't then respond with opinions, he just runs away and posts more little colourful pics. 

You'll have noticed numerous board members in the last 24 hours questioning why he is allowed to continually post horse shit on here to do with Covid. Not me, but i can certainly understand what they're saying.

Kinda cute though you taking it on yourself to always get involved now, though i'm not sure if you two are romantically involved or you're his registered carer. 

Love you XOXO

As above. 

ha ha ha..."Not me"...you say..... ha ha ha.

Rubbish..

cheers

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I had a cold last month, i took i think about 6 tiffy's each day.

When you get ill, mostly there's medication you can take for it.

Science is great that way.

I was having a conversation yesterday with a friend about how terrible it must have been for the average person suffering disease and illness before we made major advances in medical science. The ancient  Egyptians kicked it all off. 

A simple tooth ache can be agonising. Without penicillin and antibiotics, many suffered slow painful deaths due to infections. In Victorian times, only the more wealthy could afford Laudanum and other opiates to relieve pain and often became addicted because there was no real cure for their ailments at the time. 

We have never been so lucky. 

Thank God for Anusol 😁😁😁😁😁

9 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Posts a few pages back there will never be any other treatment but vaccines, ever.

Then a couple of days later posts the above with happens to be a new treatment for Covid, and completely contradicts what he posted a couple of days ago. 

More brilliance from the man who continually has his finger on the pulse of what's really going on ...

Well as long as the pills contain the same stuff as a vax, then that could maybe be acceptable except they really need to make sure the vax juice goes in everyone so I don't think the pills will ever be widespread......And all the other treatment they talk of are just for show.....

3 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I was having a conversation yesterday with a friend about how terrible it must have been for the average person suffering disease and illness before we made major advances in medical science. The ancient  Egyptians kicked it all off. 

A simple tooth ache can be agonising. Without penicillin and antibiotics, many suffered slow painful deaths due to infections. In Victorian times, only the more wealthy could afford Laudanum and other opiates to relieve pain and often became addicted because there was no real cure for their ailments at the time. 

We have never been so lucky. 

Thank God for Anusol 😁😁😁😁😁

Thank God the lunatics of the day at no internet access, eh ...

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Well as long as the pills contain the same stuff as a vax, then that could maybe be acceptable except they really need to make sure the vax juice goes in everyone so I don't think the pills will ever be widespread......And all the other treatment they talk of are just for show.....

Ahh, the eternal optimist😄😄

Rather than try to predict or imagine the future, we should focus on reality. 

Vaccines are not the same as treatments for those that get infected.They are  preventative in nature by assisting the immune system to fight the virus on arrival

There will of course be a number of people, presumably like yourself who will choose not to have the vaccine. 

Those people are more likely to be the ones requiring hospital treatment or medication when they become infected and have more severe symptoms. They are also the group most likely to spread the virus as they are also generally against the use of masks and social distancing and other preventative measures

Vaccines and drug treatments are not the same. But they make compliment each other

53 minutes ago, fforest said:

There is research into nasal sprays as well as different methods of delivering either a cure, some protection or relief .

The question is that if Antivaxxers (AV) are dead set against an injection, would they therefore be against any method of protection or treatment for covid?. Logically speaking they would argue that any cure for C-19 is a govt conspiracy to sterlise and alter the DNA of the populous.

A few years ago people were applying the same logic to the MMR jab in the UK. They've gone suspiciously silent because the facts against them were overwhelming.

I'm not in any position to criticise or dictate your posts fforest, now would I, but I would only ask are you posting to illustrate the diverse nature of the AV argument, or cite examples of both ends of the AV spectrum regarding opinion and approach?.

The "whiterose" link yesterday I initially thought the website and organisation were a satirical and humorous poke at the whole AV idea, then after reading it I realised that they were actually serious and I was surprised that a: People would publish such ill researched, made up and potentially dangerous information and b; some people are actually stupid enough to believe it.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1