COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

12 minutes ago, fforest said:

Trust me this will not end until after the mass vaccinations are rolled out.....They have slowly taking people rights to opt out of vaccinations away for years now but its been going to slow.....But now they have a unprecedented opportunity to force the vaccination issue  world wide....A dream come true for those in power.....

without becoming an anti-vaxxer or conspiracy nut, it's not hard to see how this plays out. in australia, no jab no play. they wont let your kid go to school without being forced to have stuff injected into your kid.

then they also wont pay you (centrelink, welfare, family payments) if you dont forcefully get your child injected with god knows what... again, I've been vaccinated like everyone else I know has had done. But should the question be on WHY it's done this way worldwide and WHO benefits financially from this type of stuff the most rather than asking why you refuse to let someone stick a needle full of (something mysterious) into your kids body.

I'm for vaccination by the way. If it keeps other kids safe, sure why not. I'm just not so sure I'm for something that is forced or this heavily enforced.

20 minutes ago, fforest said:

Trust me this will not end until after the mass vaccinations are rolled out.....They have slowly taking people rights to opt out of vaccinations away for years now but its been going to slow.....But now they have a unprecedented opportunity to force the vaccination issue  world wide....A dream come true for those in power.....

Get enough people scared and they will give up their liberty for security and thus loose both .....

A bit same as after 9/11.  All in the name of making us safer.

If that doesn't work they use "National Security" and you are told to shut up, or that you are a bad citizen or that you endanger other peoples health or life.....🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Jesus Christ this is all we need now, the anti vax conspiracy fuckwits moon howling!

Shoot them. I'm not even joking. Anyone that refuses a safe and tested vaccine for this just fucking shoot them. Do it on t.v and make it clear that it's not optional.

42 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

UK and US added to the list of high risk countries that means anyone who has visited these countries needs a 'health certificate' and must quarantine for 24 days if they are allowed to fly. Whether or not this is enforced is another question.

That's not totally accurate, although the real-life effect is much the same.  Stricter requirements for entry to Thailand have been placed on travelers from  "ongoing local transmission areas:  France, Spain, the United States of America, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Great Britain, Japan (specific cities, picture 1), and Germany are defined as countries with ongoing local transmission as of 13 March, 2020, 19.00 Hrs."   

The U.S. and U.K. have not been added to the"Disease Infected Zones,"  which are "The People’s Republic of China (including Special Administrative Regions Macau and Hong Kong), Republic of Korea, Republic of Italy, and the Islamic Republic of Iran."

See the link in post #197 above for details.

Evil 

4 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

That's not totally accurate, although the real-life effect is much the same.  Stricter requirements for entry to Thailand have been placed on travelers from  "ongoing local transmission areas:  France, Spain, the United States of America, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Great Britain, Japan (specific cities, picture 1), and Germany are defined as countries with ongoing local transmission as of 13 March, 2020, 19.00 Hrs."   

The U.S. and U.K. have not been added to the"Disease Infected Zones,"  which are "The People’s Republic of China (including Special Administrative Regions Macau and Hong Kong), Republic of Korea, Republic of Italy, and the Islamic Republic of Iran."

See the link in post #197 above for details.

Evil 

Ok I'm only going by what Thai journos are posting on twitter. They are saying health certs needed from UK and US. 

I spent some time yesterday clearing a space in my garage for me to work out & then cancelled my gym membership.Luckily I have several weights from when I haven't been in a gym.

At 66 I may survive the virus but my mother is 90 so do not want to take any chances so it looks like lots of long walks and boring workouts without any eye candy to brighten them up.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Ok I'm only going by what Thai journos are posting on twitter. They are saying health certs needed from UK and US. 

Yes, that is correct.  As I wrote in post #197:

2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

The stricter rules for entering Thailand (health certificate and proof of US$100,000 in travel insurance) now apply to travelers from the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, several other European countries and parts of Japan. 

What's not true is that the U.S. and U.K. have been added to the list of "high risk countries,"  assuming that means the Disease Infected Zones (China, including HK and Macau; S.Korea; Italy and Iran).  The U.S. and U.K. have been on the list of " ongoing local transmission areas" since at least March 13.

The news is that the stricter requirements of a health certificate and insurance have now been applied  to the  "ongoing transmission  areas."   Also, your post said travelers from the U.K. and U.S. " must quarantine for 24 days if they are allowed to fly."  I assumed 24 was a typo, but they aren't quarantined.  What TAT said about the "ongoing local transmission areas" was:

"All travellers are recommended to implement control for observation (meaning supervision without quarantine) in order to ensure self-monitoring at their residence for no less than 14 days and comply with the recommendations."

Evil 

6 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

Yes, that is correct.  As I wrote in post #197:

What's not true is that the U.S. and U.K. have been added to the list of "high risk countries,"  assuming that means the Disease Infected Zones (China, including HK and Macau; S.Korea; Italy and Iran).  The U.S. and U.K. have been on the list of " ongoing local transmission areas" since at least March 13.

The news is that the stricter requirements of a health certificate and insurance have now been applied  to the  "ongoing transmission  areas."   Also, your post said travelers from the U.K. and U.S. " must quarantine for 24 days if they are allowed to fly."  I assumed 24 was a typo, but they aren't quarantined.  What TAT said about the "ongoing local transmission areas" was:

"All travellers are recommended to implement control for observation (meaning supervision without quarantine) in order to ensure self-monitoring at their residence for no less than 14 days and comply with the recommendations."

Evil 

Does a name really matter that much?

14 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

It does when different conditions apply to the two groups.

Evil

I'm very confused. What I'm reading from Thai journalists is that the UK and US have been moved into the most risky group. That anyone who has visited these countries requires a health cert and must quarantine for 14 days. One brit who had a health cert and landed was told to go straight to his home in Sakhon Nakhon and was visited by an army medic on arrival.

9 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I'm very confused. What I'm reading from Thai journalists is that the UK and US have been moved into the most risky group. That anyone who has visited these countries requires a health cert and must quarantine for 14 days. One brit who had a health cert and landed was told to go straight to his home in Sakhon Nakhon and was visited by an army medic on arrival.

Come you getting your news from Thai journalists on Twitter.

Unless it come officially from the government then it's all hearsay. 

21 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Why not buy a couple of kettlebells- use them on the infield at the running track? 

Exactly, saw a guy yesterday doing the same at the track. I have weights at home and will have to make do like everyone else. 

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I spent some time yesterday clearing a space in my garage for me to work out & then cancelled my gym membership.Luckily I have several weights from when I haven't been in a gym.

At 66 I may survive the virus but my mother is 90 so do not want to take any chances so it looks like lots of long walks and boring workouts without any eye candy to brighten them up.

Oh yeah, the eye candy at the gym and the "chit chat" with the darlings I am going to miss too.........good to see I am not alone. For now, I will be the "creepy old white guy" who watches his wife in the back yard LOL! 

image0.jpeg

image1 2.jpeg

IMG_0173-2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2