You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

1 hour ago, Butch said:

She is very much like my Auntie who lives in Dartford, although my Aunt is quite vocal about her thoughts in multicultural integration and race equality.

As some of you know my Dad's not very well, so I visited him today and put my Auntie on speakerphone in the hospital, they're both hard of hearing so the volume was up , and I wasn't expecting the comment she made concerning the black staff who might be working there, which was effectively questioning their honesty, their parentage and the fact they should all be "sent back to Africa on the banana boat they sailed in on". (her words, not mine)

My Dad's in hospital too after a fall at the care home he was staying in, he's half deaf so speaks much too loud and visiting time's like an episode of Alf Garnett! Had a chat with one of the nurses and the care home don't want him back so he's got to go home when he's recovered. 😆

• Like 1

11 hours ago, richy65 said:

My Dad's in hospital too after a fall at the care home he was staying in, he's half deaf so speaks much too loud and visiting time's like an episode of Alf Garnett! Had a chat with one of the nurses and the care home don't want him back so he's got to go home when he's recovered. 😆

My aunt was the most lovingly, strong willed, independent thinking, cantangerous yet happiest bitch I have ever known.

She was hearing impaired as far back as I can remember.

After a fall (broken hip requiring surgery) she learned new life in a rehab/nursing facility (nursing home). She loved it. It was like having 24/7 room service. She was very well cared for, yet she was quite the handful.

The staff loved her.Thankfully her postive traits outweighed her stubborness.

She would often get out of bed without assistance (a no no) for a piss or a look around. Then bang the shit out her leg. The last shin bang required hospitalization during covid. I wasn't able to get in to see her due to lockdowns there and here. If I had been able to check in with her she would have been around much longer. She gave up on the whole debacle, decided to cash it in and quit eating. I was helpless from afar.

That is the main reason I get enraged at covid poo pooers. I would strangle that fat orange one if I could get my hands on him.

• Great Info 1

14 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

My aunt was the most lovingly, strong willed, independent thinking, cantangerous yet happiest bitch I have ever known.

She was hearing impaired as far back as I can remember.

After a fall (broken hip requiring surgery) she learned new life in a rehab/nursing facility (nursing home). She loved it. It was like having 24/7 room service. She was very well cared for, yet she was quite the handful.

The staff loved her.Thankfully her postive traits outweighed her stubborness.

She would often get out of bed without assistance (a no no) for a piss or a look around. Then bang the shit out her leg. The last shin bang required hospitalization during covid. I wasn't able to get in to see her due to lockdowns there and here. If I had been able to check in with her she would have been around much longer. She gave up on the whole debacle, decided to cash it in and quit eating. I was helpless from afar.

That is the main reason I get enraged at covid poo pooers. I would strangle that fat orange one if I could get my hands on him.

Dad’s had a new hip too but it didn’t go well at the rehab facility, he just won’t listen to anyone. He’s going home probably next week and will have care workers coming round. His wife is there too.

3 minutes ago, richy65 said:

Dad’s had a new hip too but it didn’t go well at the rehab facility, he just won’t listen to anyone. He’s going home probably next week and will have care workers coming round. His wife is there too.

Challenging times mate. My empathy.

• Thanks 1

Movie - "Shock and Awe" - Free on YT.

I remember the day they formally announced S & A. I was in Rio (a little bit drunk), I called my then GF back home. I remember I was crying at the time. It was the day I gave up all hope.

This guy has a wild story - a Navy SEAL and the French Foreign Legion...

His advice for people who have 'lost their way' and strategies for getting things in control are interesting.

. . .

Edited by lazarus
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

These guys are FCUKED !

Shit makes me physically ill to view.

They should get locked up with 50 other men all vying to be their proctologists. 🤏👈👊☝️🤛☝️🍆🍆🍆

6 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Snowboarding is for wimps.

Smart move on his part to test over water. Much softer landing if something fails than if he were over land. Glad they didn't overlay the soundtrack with music. Interesting to hear just how loud those spinning props are.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1