Post a picture showing the weather where you are now.

john luke

2 hours ago, Binlid said:

Bloody sweltering here overlooking Chaweng,coconut ice cream in hand

Messenger_creation_42fcf548-61e1-4ec6-bbf7-304661e3272a.jpeg

That ice cream will melt quicker than my cock looking at your legs.

lol

Nice pic though.   cheers

4 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Wish it was here in Korat, we just don't get any rain, big drought problems on the horizon 😒

It was bone dry last time we were there. One day it was a bit windy but it felt like walking in a blast furnace.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well..as you all know who live here, it was brutal the last 25 days or so.....our A/C bill for a 2 story home reflects just that...highest bill ever here at her home wifey tells me. 

It's cool....no pun intended. 

The last week or so, we here are able to NOT put the A/C on until about 2:00pm or so.....but upstairs at night, it goes on immediately when watching TV in the "woman cave" LOL! 

IMG_2874 (1).jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Well..as you all know who live here, it was brutal the last 25 days or so.....our A/C bill for a 2 story home reflects just that...highest bill ever here at her home wifey tells me. 

It's cool....no pun intended. 

The last week or so, we here are able to NOT put the A/C on until about 2:00pm or so.....but upstairs at night, it goes on immediately when watching TV in the "woman cave" LOL! 

IMG_2874 (1).jpg

My electric bill doubled from 1500 to 3000 baht....This was the hottest hot season ever for me.....Thailand is a VERY unpleasant place to be in April....

• Thumbs Up 2