What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Gyms opened in Wales today so joined a gym in Swansea and booked my first session for Wednesday.  Booking via app and signed up for a year.  Able to freeze memberships at any time during that period should another lockdown prevent opening of the gym.

Funnily enough it is the same company that had a gym in Uxbridge where I used to live but the majority of their gyms are in Wales.  They are called 'Simply Gym'.

Cost only £21.99 a month so very happy as I see that as money well spent.

Got to get that beach body ready for the summer wherever it may take me.

• Like 1

Been on the phone chatting to a few mates all day. No calls all week then 3 of them wanted to catch up at the same time lol.

Been out for a walk in the rain and wind, not pleasant, now home, showered up and settled down with a Stella watching the climax of the snooker final.

Got caught in a heavy rain shower walking back from my local  supermarket and soaked to the skin. Bollocks

Just shoved some chicken goujons in the oven, poured myself a rather large Bloody Mary and settling down to. Watch the last session of Snooker. 

40 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Been on the phone chatting to a few mates all day. No calls all week then 3 of them wanted to catch up at the same time lol.

Been out for a walk in the rain and wind, not pleasant, now home, showered up and settled down with a Stella watching the climax of the snooker final.

29 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Got caught in a heavy rain shower walking back from my local  supermarket and soaked to the skin. Bollocks

Just shoved some chicken goujons in the oven, poured myself a rather large Bloody Mary and settling down to. Watch the last session of Snooker. 

I fear the drinks may last longer than the snooker....

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Painter said:

I fear the drinks may last longer than the snooker....

You could be right, just depends if Murphy lets loose and gets away with it.

If he doesn't Selby as I thought before, has too much in the tank for him.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Been feeling a touch under the weather for the last couple of days, got a dry cough and had a headache last night, so just done a LFT. 

Showing negative so hopefully just a cold.

20210505_140250.jpg

Sounds like a touch of Leprosy to me 😁😁

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Been feeling a touch under the weather for the last couple of days, got a dry cough and had a headache last night, so just done a LFT. 

Showing negative so hopefully just a cold.

20210505_140250.jpg

And how is your nose??

🙂

25 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Wondering if i went o bed now would i sleep?

Up at 4.30am to work the election tomorrow. Bad enough, but will have to wear a mask the whole time ffs, from 6am to 10.30pm

Thanks for reminding me, I forgot all about it.  I had  better decide who I am going to vote for 😃 Is there a Marxist candidate ???

• Haha 1

Just now, Nightcrawler said:

Thanks for remimding me, I forgot all about it.  I had  better decide who I am going to vote for 😃 Is there a Marxist candidate ???

The UKIP Candidate name made me laugh, thought it was a piss take, Peter Gammons :default_biggrin:

10 hours ago, Krapow said:

Wondering if i went o bed now would i sleep?

Up at 4.30am to work the election tomorrow. Bad enough, but will have to wear a mask the whole time ffs, from 6am to 10.30pm

Made it, just another 17 hours to go!

20210506_071147.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Watching coffin dodgers snooker (World Seniors Championship) on BBC Sport website. 

Already within a couple of shots one of the doddery old gits has already walloped a red with his cue whilst lining up a shot 😀

Better have a undertaker ready. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Watching coffin dodgers snooker (World Seniors Championship) on BBC Sport website. 

Already within a couple of shots one of the doddery old gits has already walloped a red with his cue whilst lining up a shot 😀

Better have a undertaker ready. 

I watched the first match this morning but was so bored I decided to miss the 2nd. Sounds like I made a good decision.

Hendry on tonight, so will be worth a watch methinks!

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I watched the first match this morning but was so bored I decided to miss the 2nd. Sounds like I made a good decision.

Hendry on tonight, so will be worth a watch methinks!

Jimmy White tomorrow night if they can drag him out of the local Thai massage parlour. 

• Haha 3